Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33545. (Read 26461092 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hes just a driver of some rich guy or just pay some $ to take this photo. hes a scammer.

This car is owned by this hotel Haikon Kartano and this spot in front of the hotel is not an uncommon place to find this car spend its days parked at.

Ah yes, I see now :

http://s11.postimg.org/5zm8p8jb7/weddingcar.jpg

http://s20.postimg.org/5f8g9s8jd/aaa.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I think we got a rocket on fire.
Yea but why? I still can't find a reason to buy...
I guess i will wait a few days, whatever happens...

I agree that this could be a mini pump before a dump. Anyhow I think with BTC there is a strategy that cannot be wrong: buy more when its cheaper, less when its more expensive... But always buy some BTC with your spare cash Cheesy

This ^

Pump before dump. I guess nobody's going for it as bids are still pretty low down to $100.

If a lot of people thought the price was going to rise much above $100 for any real amount of time those $100+ bids would be filled with orders for 1000's of BTC on each $

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Wow, this thread is a gigantic bitchfight right now Roll Eyes

Looks like my prediction for Monday at $65 was wrong though, bulls are pulling in...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Rally above $105 on medium volume.

Bids not looking much better than a day ago. I see no reason to think things have improved.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
3.0th class supernode = BTC100
Woohoo I am a supernode! (means nothing)

In February, nobody knew me. Now, everybody knows me. When I have finished the developments I am about to achieve, I will move on to other things.

You're gonna wait for that with trades like one you did with goat. So happy for the guy, he is real supernode you dream to be and yet nice, on the ground guy, and he just banked another 200-300 coins. Lovely  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

I agree that this could be a mini pump before a dump. Anyhow I think with BTC there is a strategy that cannot be wrong: buy more when its cheaper, less when its more expensive... But always buy some BTC with your spare cash Cheesy
legendary

Anyhow the ask walls are pretty big too. 10,000BTC on $110, that's quite something.

There's no more than 2k btc to 110 now.

I find it quite interesting that we went up so fast to 107 and the selling pressure seems so lacklustre as it only brought us down to 105.

Yeah, that's an intrinsic characteristics of walls - both on the bid and the ask size - as soon as the price approaches them, they vanish Cheesy

To be honest we have to say that we had real volume at $80, and the wall at $90 was pretty real too, it didn't move by more than 20% when it was chewed yesterday, in two different moments.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
SAQ
Activity: 56

Anyhow the ask walls are pretty big too. 10,000BTC on $110, that's quite something.

There's no more than 2k btc to 110 now.

I find it quite interesting that we went up so fast to 107 and the selling pressure seems so lacklustre as it only brought us down to 105.

Activity: 115
I miss the old thread....
Activity: 112
It showed he at one point had 13 BTC and 92k USD. No it does not prove he is a "super node" but it does show he is not a 100% troll. Knowing he bought 700 BTC would make me feel better about flying to Finland.

So you are coming after all...?  Smiley I was wanting you to come. I extended the stay to 5 nights (from original 3) for the same price. The weather is nice, and I managed to secure a white limo:

It is fine if this is sent to Smoothie wall observer thread. I submit.

hes just a driver of some rich guy or just pay some $ to take this photo. hes a scammer.

would you allow your driver to dress like that? i wont ...
legendary

Not much, really Smiley When you start to do something productive, then your actual influence will increase. If you don't, then you are a sleeping giant. Your call.

In February, nobody knew me. Now, everybody knows me. When I have finished the developments I am about to achieve, I will move on to other things.

Then the on-topic part: I think the walls permit bitcoin to rise to $119 in a bold move. Afterwards I go to sleep and not post, and the general bullishness erodes, and the bears push the price back to $106. We will not see 100 ever again.

Goat: it's OK, I understand this is crazy and too soon, but it is also crazy that Mark and Peter fight against each other. I don't have as many bitcoins as you, but I do this for my own bitcoins' sake, and I would appreciate a tip if you think my work is useful to Bitcoin as a whole, thank you!

really? begging for money? you? Roll Eyes

I could really use some of the crystal meth rpietila is smoking Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112

Not much, really Smiley When you start to do something productive, then your actual influence will increase. If you don't, then you are a sleeping giant. Your call.

Then the on-topic part: I think the walls permit bitcoin to rise to $119 in a bold move. Afterwards I go to sleep and not post, and the general bullishness erodes, and the bears push the price back to $106. We will not see 100 ever again.

Goat: it's OK, I understand this is crazy and too soon, but it is also crazy that Mark and Peter fight against each other. I don't have as many bitcoins as you, but I do this for my own bitcoins' sake, and I would appreciate a tip if you think my work is useful to Bitcoin as a whole, thank you!

really? begging for money? you? Roll Eyes
legendary

Bitcoin is definitely looking stronger than in 2011. Any dip/crash is quite an opportunity to increase our BTC stash (it seems we all agree with lizard-man about that in here Wink).

The only question is how cheap we will be able to get more coins. I guess only good strategy is to place bids all the way down... And to also buy on the way up Wink
legendary

This car is owned by this hotel Haikon Kartano and this spot in front of the hotel is not an uncommon place to find this car spend its days parked at.

Ah yes, I see now :

And the question is: why the hell someone could feel the urge to post a picture of himself in front of a kitch limo owned by an hotel to prove... What exactly?

It's funny and pitiful and the same time, and it puzzles me...
SAQ
Lol did I say two hours?

I meant twenty minutes. 105 exactly right now.

Btw, how do you post charts here? Do you have to take a screenshot first, and then what? Is there an easy way?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Ah yes, I see now :

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
+1, except forum join date was wrong and my first Mt.Gox acct is opened and funded in 2011

I don't know about that, all I know is that you publicly claim on your own site that you opened it in September 2012 and you wrote that in January 2013.

Pretty late dates for someone who tried to add to his reputation 2 days ago claiming he knew about Bitcoin since Earth is created.

Your story is full of holes and lies, you're doing all you can to make it real but fairy tales are fairy tales, there is always something you forget to hide  Wink
legendary
Wow 1,500 btc on 103 already. What was resistance has become support.

Have we ever gone up during a weekend? I've only seen downwards for the past month at least.

It could be a nice pump for Monday's dump

We will see Wink
SAQ
Wow 1,500 btc on 103 already. What was resistance has become support.

Have we ever gone up during a weekend? I've only seen downwards for the past month at least.
Jump to: