Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33547. (Read 26461099 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Btw, this is the last day when we see $95 EVER, you can quote me on that.  Cool
You guys should show him a little more respect, he is a supernode after all.
"[...]I am currently buying bitcoins, not much care about the price [...]"
Forgive me if the question is absurd, but you've mentioned you were "all in" when the price was somewhere in the 130s.  Is there an alternate meaning to "all in" on this forum, and it's possible to continue buying while being "all in" Huh

He bought all the bitcoins, of course.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
"[...]I am currently buying bitcoins, not much care about the price [...]"
Forgive me if the question is absurd, but you've mentioned you were "all in" when the price was somewhere in the 130s.  Is there an alternate meaning to "all in" on this forum, and it's possible to continue buying while being "all in" Huh
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
Yeah, a supernode with a few hundred thousands $ + a few thousands BTC. Man, it's cheap to be a "supernode" in the BTC world! So what's Loaded or KnightMB... Or Gavin BTW?

According to my classification of supernodes, roughly the following amounts of bitcoins, coupled with the actual abilities to use them profitably, entitle you to the supernode status:

0.0th class supernode = BTC1M
0.5th class supernode = BTC100,000
1.0st class supernode = BTC10,000
1.5th class supernode = BTC3,000
2.0nd class supernode = BTC1,000
2.5th class supernode = BTC300
3.0th class supernode = BTC100

Yes, I also think it is ridiculously cheap to be a supernode. But don't worry, it will become more expensive when the time is ripe. As I have been trying to say, in my view Bitcoin is insanely undervalued Wink

Even in these MLM-like NLP-based games Vladimir was better.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
"Wall Observer - MtGoxUSD wall movement tracker - Hardcore"  . . .
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

I think I was technically wrong on that prediction. But what I do (and think it is sensible for you to do also) is to only trade when you are right with a great degree of confidence.

I am currently buying bitcoins, not much care about the price, since with a high degree of confidence, they will be worth much more after 6-12 months. Somebody else may take more risks to gain more shorter term, and I am fine with that. I am very risk averse, and my 10-yr APR is 41% (in liquid terms only, not including paper valuations of illiquid companies that I own many). Most of the time I am wrong (as we all are), but when I do hold the nuts (like I do with bitcoin), you don't want to be the counterparty  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Yeah, a supernode with a few hundred thousands $ + a few thousands BTC. Man, it's cheap to be a "supernode" in the BTC world! So what's Loaded or KnightMB... Or Gavin BTW?

According to my classification of supernodes, roughly the following amounts of bitcoins, coupled with the actual abilities to use them profitably, entitle you to the supernode status:

Yes, I also think it is ridiculously cheap to be a supernode. But don't worry, it will become more expensive when the time is ripe. As I have been trying to say, in my view Bitcoin is insanely undervalued Wink

Woohoo I am a supernode! (means nothing)
donator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yeah put your dicks on the table you big boys!

lol
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
And I don't see Michael or the others folks with dozens of thousands babbling about their "influence" in the BTC world like you do.

What exactly is wrong with you?? I never said I am something great. I am a messenger. That I said in the beginning and it still holds. I am one supernode, likely among the 400 bitcoin richest people in the world. I know personally several people who are above me. Some of them fellowship with me, give me guidance, then I spend my time writing about these things. You probably don't even have as much as I do, so you should listen to me. I have nothing to learn from you (at least what you have written, either you are mistaken, or I already know it - try harder).

This Michael I don't know, but probably he is chatting with the people who control me. Or maybe not. People are not that important, the technology is important, and the concepts are important. Read my diary, it is the best explanation of what is happening in the Bitcoin universe right now. If you don't believe, you just point me to the springs of knowledge. Otherwise, please stop. Others want to learn. Thank you.

Don't let them get to you man, they are mostly kids.  I have read your Diary and thinks its great, thanks man.
Activity: 798
And I don't see Michael or the others folks with dozens of thousands babbling about their "influence" in the BTC world like you do.

What exactly is wrong with you?? I never said I am something great. I am a messenger. That I said in the beginning and it still holds. I am one supernode, likely among the 400 bitcoin richest people in the world.

Ok, I'm a bit over this.   Either prove it (sign a message with an address holding most of your coins), or shut up about it.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163
Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos
Seriously. He sent 13BTC to a noob to prove he has lots of them and doesn't care but suddenly he went really mad and asked them back like 10 times before acknowledging the noob just said bye bye - which was obvious.

Human mind is a mystery indeed.

He did achieve the shutting up/disappearance of said noobtroll though, for which I applaud him. Other than that I think that was pretty stupid  Grin he did mention though that he was drunk at that time. People on drugs do weird things.
donator

What exactly is wrong with you?? I never said I am something great. I am a messenger. That I said in the beginning and it still holds. I am one supernode, likely among the 400 bitcoin richest people in the world. I know personally several people who are above me. Some of them fellowship with me, give me guidance, then I spend my time writing about these things. You probably don't even have as much as I do, so you should listen to me. I have nothing to learn from you (at least what you have written, either you are mistaken, or I already know it - try harder).

This Michael I don't know, but probably he is chatting with the people who control me. Or maybe not. People are not that important, the technology is important, and the concepts are important. Read my diary, it is the best explanation of what is happening in the Bitcoin universe right now. If you don't believe, you just point me to the springs of knowledge. Otherwise, please stop. Others want to learn. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

With all due respect Goat, $92K mean shit. I can also buy $92K in BTC from you, or make it $130K if you wish, but that does not mean I'm a "bitcoin supernode", one of the wealthiest traders in the BTC universe, a market player with a deep influence and manipulation power.... This is the discourse of our friend the bald lizard-man, and it's all BS. When he demonstrates that he can move dozens of thousands of BTC and MILLIONS of $... Well, then maybe his "I'm a supernode" discourse may have some sense. Now, it's just delusion of grandeur. Man, you don't need to be a supernode to buy $100K of something.

And, last but not least, the fact that the guy sends money to a noob and then cries to have it back, and that he sends you money without escrow, to then say nervously that if you scam him you won't be "unpunished"... It's like a joke. He could be preparing a big scam, for what I know.

He send $92 k to some guy in Thailand* without a very easy way get the money back (so very open to being scammed). He's either quite wealthy, quite stupid, or both. Since he seems quite eloquant in his wording and also seems to be able to structure a logical argumentation consistently I'm definitely not ruling out the quite wealthy option Smiley

*No offense Goat, but I wouldn't send $92k to someone I have never met without escrow.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

He did send me 2.65 Million Baht (about 92,000 USD)

He is new here and has some things to learn about our culture but clearly he has powder.

Edit: He is also super bullish on the price, but he is not wrong "yet". Time will tell.

Sure?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
You guys need to keep in mind that rpietila is the same guy who didn't know how to prove he had bitcoins other than sending them to some random noob troll and then asking for it back. LOL

Roll Eyes

haha seriously? quote?

Seriously. He sent 13BTC to a noob to prove he has lots of them and doesn't care but suddenly he went really mad and asked them back like 10 times before acknowledging the noob just said bye bye - which was obvious.

Human mind is a mystery indeed.

Sheesh 13 BTC proves nothing, i say if he really has that much money, send me 1000 BTC and i will believe. Since im German, you can trust me and i will send the BTC back for sure. What do you say ?  Grin

He is new here and has some things to learn about our culture but clearly he has powder.

Edit: He is also super bullish on the price, but he is not wrong "yet". Time will tell.

With all due respect Goat, $92K mean shit. I can also buy $92K in BTC from you, or make it $130K if you wish, but that does not mean I'm a "bitcoin supernode", one of the wealthiest traders in the BTC universe, a market player with a deep influence and manipulation power.... This is the discourse of our friend the bald lizard-man, and it's all BS. When he demonstrates that he can move dozens of thousands of BTC and MILLIONS of $... Well, then maybe his "I'm a supernode" discourse may have some sense. Now, it's just delusion of grandeur. Man, you don't need to be a supernode to buy $100K of something.

And, last but not least, the fact that the guy sends money to a noob and then cries to have it back, and that he sends you money without escrow, to then say nervously that if you scam him you won't be "unpunished"... It's like a joke. He could be preparing a big scam, for what I know.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
We will do it in public next week so you all can see.

Something about this ^ statement bothers me.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bixcoin Superdouche

also, often people seem to be taking his jokes as serious.

I really cannot distinguish between jokes and serious in his talk. But then again, maybe its all just a joke.
Activity: 894

Sure?

also, often people seem to be taking his jokes as serious.
Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Sure?

Jump to: