Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33549. (Read 26461083 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
we're NOT hitting $1 Million this year.

Holders will be too horny not to Profit take and make a lot of money before the price is anywhere near $1,000,000

Only about 1.5 million bitcoins in speculative (fiat-denominated) hands now. All the rest are owned by the likes of me, I am not selling any bitcoins below the long term realistic value of $300k/BTC (except in anticipation of a correction and purchase of more bitcoins).

When I finish my current spree of public talking and start making money full-time, I think I can generate at least BTC100 every day just as profits. The other supernodes will do the same, and:

- first we will be able to absorb the new supply of BTC3600 per day, and
- then start to eat up the remaining 1.5M coins that is currently in the exchanges.
- Also I will be able to sell a minimum of BTC1000 per day to my strong hand clients every day starting about 2 weeks from now.

The endgame will be rather quick. Everybody who buys even 1,000mBTC now, will be a millionaire before Christmas. I will post more proof in the following weeks. Now I go to plan the conference, that will be the place to decide the practical matters how this will be accomplished.

I don't mean to be rude but I can't help getting the impression you're being wildly overconfident in your predictions and seem to me to be just plain dismissing contrary evidence.

Do you try to seek out the best evidence that's contrary to what you already believe? If not, I'm not saying events won't happen similar to how you describe it, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone not quite as good with money and PR but a lot less apparently prone to cognitive biases appears out of nowhere and eats your lunch.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That was a shitty dump indeed - come on bears, that's all the bullets you have left?? We want cheap coins in this thread Wink

I wish people would just let it drop so they can buy back in. The bulls will run out of money before they run out of coins. Even if they did run out of coins they'd just buy more outside of MtGox and deposit them. Going to be a long weekend of coin dumps into any hint of a rally.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
You guys need to keep in mind that rpietila is the same guy who didn't know how to prove he had bitcoins other than sending them to some random noob troll and then asking for it back. LOL

Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
we currently need 170k$ per day to keep the current price oh shiiiii
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Holders will be too horny not to Profit take and make a lot of money before the price is anywhere near $1,000,000

Only about 1.5 million bitcoins in speculative (fiat-denominated) hands now. All the rest are owned by the likes of me, I am not selling any bitcoins below the long term realistic value of $300k/BTC (except in anticipation of a correction and purchase of more bitcoins).

When I finish my current spree of public talking and start making money full-time, I think I can generate at least BTC100 every day just as profits. The other supernodes will do the same, and:

- then start to eat up the remaining 1.5M coins that is currently in the exchanges.
- Also I will be able to sell a minimum of BTC1000 per day to my strong hand clients every day starting about 2 weeks from now.

The endgame will be rather quick. Everybody who buys even 1,000mBTC now, will be a millionaire before Christmas. I will post more proof in the following weeks. Now I go to plan the conference, that will be the place to decide the practical matters how this will be accomplished.

Do you believe the things you write?

Willing to bet that we won't be nowhere near to 300k/BTC by Christmas 2013?

And all that supernode stuff... Man, what do you have, like 3K coins? And you behave yourself like you controlled 1M coins, that supernode shit went from funny to puzzling

Here you have a supernode:

And I don't see Michael or the others folks with dozens of thousands babbling about their "influence" in the BTC world like you do.
Activity: 686
Stephen Reed

I sold a bit at $100 and $103 and am currently positioned to sell more at $105. Back to bed.
legendary
That was a shitty dump indeed - come on bears, that's all the bullets you have left?? We want cheap coins in this thread Wink
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
And there's the coin dump.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
The 10-30% weekly increase in adoption (weekly % growth of the # of bitcoin users), will turn this discussion completely ridiculous before the end of this month:
January: 10, February: 20, March: 40, April: 80, May: 160, ... December 20480.
Even the above contains more valuable advice than most said in this thread, although it is public knowledge that this kind of behaviour cannot just increase exponentially. It will go parabolic, crash, and repeat. Not only I believe it will go to $1M this year, I have not heard very many good arguments from anyone, what can hinder it  Huh

Considering that we by and large visited the 3rd fibonacci of $78 (never judge with more than 1-2% precision, this is not voodoo after all but real world, it is close enough - I should have known from the first visit to 91 that 95 will not hold, it is too far), the upmove will just be commensurately violent.

At $50 we saw 4th order fibonabbi retracement double(intraday:triple/quadruple) bottom megamove finalcapitulation (akin to 100 megaton fusion charge). As a result, we rallied 50->167 (234%) in 8 days. Now that is 0.64% per hour, compared to the 0.08% exponential trendline it is 8 times faster rate of appreciation.

The sorry state of mankind is truly manifest in its lack of understanding the exponential function. You do not even regard 0.30% per hour as fast when measured in hourly scale (on the contrary, 1 dollar per 3 hours is considered "bitcoin is dead" in these forums).

By being dead continuously for 2673 hours, bitcoin will reach $300k USD by...

...Christmas, this year?  Smiley

No. August, 22.  Grin

Granted, the dealer network and some other stuff will have to begin operating, but the good thing is they will, regardless of what you and I do. Even the dealer network fixing excelsheet I already have, and use it for mathematically heavier calculations than "just" stabilizing the price and flows of bitcoin worldwide, which is pretty easy really. The heaviest part is to write enough on this forum, to convince at least 10 other dealers, which I believe are pretty much convinced already, or will be after the I Supernode Summit.

Yesterday alone, I talked to two people more knowledgeable than me. I am just a messenger, like I said when I started posting in a serious way about 30 days ago.

If someone buys bitcoins in May, 2013, he will be rich. In December, he will be poor. The fair value will be crossed somewhere in between.

ADD:
Visual aid: "Bitcoin is dead in between $90 and $100 now." (zoom to 12h).

Activity: 756

The fact is; people don't need a 'bitcoin' they can deal with a 'bitcent'

buy a bitcent for $100. bitcoin would be $10,000 for that

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Damnit China, I was promised cheap coins!!!

You had your chance Wink

I would say its never too late  Grin

I would say never say never.

But I'd say as long as we're still under $1000 it's not too late.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

You had your chance Wink

I would say its never too late  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

You had your chance Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
China to the rescue... in my opinion cctv story is a big deal.. btc search volume is exploding there... http://index.baidu.com/main/word.php?word=%B1%C8%CC%D8%B1%D2

709 Yuan = 115.18 USD
Jump to: