Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33566. (Read 26460720 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
YES YES YES finaly 80`s welcome here Cheesy
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Or maybe the north american ones buy BitCoins to take their assets out of MtGox as fast as possible  Grin ?
Activity: 168
that fucker is trading alone... fucking Pussy
supernode
WHeres this n00b rptelia with his shit analyst now ? hahaha . Go bears.
Activity: 196
I go to sleep, my sell order didn't go for less than a dollar, we're testing 90 usd again, and when USA is awake we're gonna be fucked over because CoinLab.
What a fucking, fucking bad morning... Undecided Undecided Someone, take it to 100$ so I can leave the ship..  Grin Grin Go to sleep yesterday soon was the worst decision ever..
supernode
Fake wall at 94$ eaten with no shit.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
 Embarrassedsomeone is single handily fucking the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
stop fkn with my bitcoins mofos
Activity: 98
Sometimes - history needs a push.
Lets go Bears only 5k more to see beautifull 80`s Smiley you love 80`s right ? Cheesy

I'm ready.

supernode
Lets go Bears only 5k more to see beautifull 80`s Smiley you love 80`s right ? Cheesy
Activity: 224
I'm really angry about all this. Bitcoin is such a good idea, to be ruined by such human incompetence. No wonder the financial world seems unconcerned about bitcoin, we will destroy ourselves.
+1
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!
Made the prediction that $90 is going to break, so I put up walls on the way down to $80. I find you just need to make a decision...
Activity: 123
I'm really angry about all this. Bitcoin is such a good idea, to be ruined by such human incompetence. No wonder the financial world seems unconcerned about bitcoin, we will destroy ourselves.

Bitcoin's not going to be ruined. It's just going to lay low for awhile and sort some of its shit out. It'll be back someday, better than ever.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020

Just remember the y axis is different for the two series on the bottom, so the crossover is arbitrary.  See the longer term chart for more perspective: http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox.png

There is certainly a change happening though.
Though the longer term chart's scales start at zero the scaling is also arbitrary. Only the red line in the upper chart shows the absolute relationship.
and here comes the lag
supernode
I wanna fell it 80$ come on just a litte bit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
moments away from the $80s.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Jump to: