Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33568. (Read 26460718 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Do you think its gonna go down to $75-$80???  time to sell some btc?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It definitely should slow down.. the asks are very thinned out and haven't filled in up to $120. It seems like most of the people buying on the dips end up selling off after the price goes up $10 though, and with all the uncertainty lately I'm not sure there can be a sustained rally yet.
Activity: 252
lol what is that candle that you randomly circled and why does it have any significance whatsoever

you guys dont need to pick on rpetilia, just take the average opinion in this thread and use that as contrarian indicator
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner

The support above 100 was really strong
Now we are hitting a new support line.
I think we can start a rally once everyones had some sleep and come to their senses...
I look forward to reading what MtGox has to say about Coinlab tomorrow.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
how much is the wall above $90?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
For the TAists, If we don't breach $90, will this be a double bottom?
Yes. If we don't breach it today, this will likely confirm the end of the retracement, and a new violent upmove will commence in short order.
lol

funny how everyone's predictions are always aligned with their best interests

its as if their analysis is based purely on hope

&&

you admit that you suck as a short term trader

Isn't that a little bit hard on me, considering that I have never sold below $200 or bought above $120 (except to materially hedge otc trades)?

Even if I did suck, my credentials do outweigh about 99% that I know of here:
- knew of bitcoins before they were traded
- followed Mt.Gox opening, my friend wanted me to invest, I did not, and have bought less bitcoins than him since, but paid about $500k more for them.
- 16 years stock trading, of which 14 years online [edit: correction]
- 7 years full time silver dealership
- now 6 weeks full time bitcoiner

(Sorry adam my dick is normal size.)

=> another newb ignored.

Yes. If we don't breach it today, this will likely confirm the end of the retracement, and a new violent upmove will commence in short order.

lol

funny how everyone's predictions are always aligned with their best interests

its as if their analysis is based purely on hope
donator

Activity: 434
Me starts wondering if in the next months we'll ever see the low 20's, like double of when the bubble started.

Calm down, you are not supposed to hit despair yet.
donator
All this arguing over rpietilla's posts is really getting old, and much more annoying than what he is saying himself..

I'm not taking a side on this, but if you hate the guy so much then just use the ignore button.

Or at least take it to another thread.. this thread is a lot less fun since all that started.

There is even a thread dedicated to discussion about me, so why don't you go there to do the meta, and let me post just my on-topic price predictions here? Adam, OK?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Me starts wondering if in the next months we'll ever see the low 20's, like double of when the bubble started.

On a side note: in a way this is too exciting to watch and so addictive I can't sleep.
(And neither can a certain Finnish guy here who's been up almost all night in his timezone - no offence, I'm just saying, uh...)
Activity: 280
All this arguing over rpietilla's posts is really getting old, and much more annoying than what he is saying himself..

I'm not taking a side on this, but if you hate the guy so much then just use the ignore button.

Or at least take it to another thread.. this thread is a lot less fun since all that started.

Isn't that a little bit hard on me, considering that I have never sold below $200 or bought above $120 (except to materially hedge otc trades)?

i'm not accusing you. those were your words

but quoting fib numbers is just lol
Activity: 462
Hahhahaha! This market is mine, bitches!

I should write a book about this.
donator

Even if I did suck, my credentials do outweigh about 99% that I know of here:
- knew of bitcoins before they were traded
- followed Mt.Gox opening, my friend wanted me to invest, I did not, and have bought less bitcoins than him since, but paid about $500k more for them.
- 16 years stock trading, of which 14 years online [edit: correction]
- 7 years full time silver dealership
- now 6 weeks full time bitcoiner

(Sorry adam my dick is normal size.)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
donator
I hope you realize that I am one of the precious few fulltimers that can actually, fundamentally, better the situation they have there (the single point of failure called Mt.Gox). Just read my diary and all the associated things, such as the supernode summit, dealer network etc.

Yes, and best wishes on your attempts, and those who you influence, to overcome the barriers that prevent big money investors, traders and merchants from smoothly accessing and using bitcoins. There are many win-win situations to be found and exploited.

Thank you, sir.
Jump to: