Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33563. (Read 26460908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
supernode
it will drop for sure. just wait for some big fish to see this stupid bulls who create this unrealistick peak above 90$ it will vanish Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
me and my fiat are taking a break this weekend. I think maybe it's not dissapearing into coins but it's just off the order book. I have no idea what to bid at the moment.

I just put lots of bids from $75 down to $10. Whatever the bottom is I'll catch a good chunk of it.

what is the best strategy for doing this?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
agreed.

or the big manipulator behind this is tricking masses into that thought and has some other plans for the weekend

I got out at a pretty comfortable at 125 and now wait for a convincing entrypoint somewehre in the future.
I wont bother about catching the exact bottom as I am long for 99% of my BTC Smiley

Yeah, that's a pretty big "if". Seems very possible but if patterns always repeated, it would already be accounted for.

On the other hand, people will hold on as long as possible, often leading to a long slide.

On the third hand, Bitcoin fundamentals are still solid in my book. So I'll keep hold of what I've got.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
I guess this was I,II,III,IV,V, let's see what will happen in the future  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

The next several hours will reveal whether the price movement stays in the channel.
Activity: 87

If there indeed is another leg down, and it has similar dimensions, then we could see an approach down to $70 in about 24 hours.

However volume typically drops off on Friday afternoon and over the weekend. The bottom of the capitulation may not therefore occur until Monday. Back in August 2011 the bottom of the first and greatest capitulation was a massive, high volume sell off, dropping the last 15% in two hours - which is the sort of volume one could expect on Monday.

agreed.

or the big manipulator behind this is tricking masses into that thought and has some other plans for the weekend

I got out at a pretty comfortable at 125 and now wait for a convincing entrypoint somewehre in the future.
I wont bother about catching the exact bottom as I am long for 99% of my BTC Smiley

Activity: 280
me and my fiat are taking a break this weekend. I think maybe it's not dissapearing into coins but it's just off the order book. I have no idea what to bid at the moment.

I just put lots of bids from $75 down to $10. Whatever the bottom is I'll catch a good chunk of it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Haha yea, pretty much the same for me. I put in a buy order at $81, thanks to my luck the low on Bitstamp was $81.5 though so I just missed the train. Sad
you're non the only one....
Activity: 84
Bitcoin Mininode...and proud!

Haha yea, pretty much the same for me. I put in a buy order at $81, thanks to my luck the low on Bitstamp was $81.5 though so I just missed the train. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Activity: 728
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can't figure out if that's a dragon or bull. Either way it has balls of steel.  Grin

Activity: 686
Stephen Reed

If there indeed is another leg down, and it has similar dimensions, then we could see an approach down to $70 in about 24 hours.

However volume typically drops off on Friday afternoon and over the weekend. The bottom of the capitulation may not therefore occur until Monday. Back in August 2011, the bottom of the first and greatest capitulation was a massive, high volume sell off, dropping the last 15% in two hours - which is the sort of volume one could expect on Monday.
Activity: 280
Fiat still disappearing at an exponential rate.

Activity: 303
local top will be top of this 2-day channel, or top of bollinger band (couple hour difference).

edit: may have spoken too soon!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
I guess that means I should probably change my password.

Not necessarily, see what the official explanation is. Domain hacking affects domain name servers, not the web server hosting the forum - right?

Yeah. But my automated script attempts to log in, meaning it passes my user & pass to whatever webserver it attempts to connect to. If the domain is hijacked, that could be a rogue webserver that's collecting user info. It could also spoof if you log in manually too.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/wGheqEz.png

Watching these walls rise and fall is like watching an equalizer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well, thanks to this bull I almost got no losses.  Grin Now buying at 70$
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

I keep waiting for a voice to boom, "PUT YOUR 3D GLASSES ON NOW!"
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Epic drama.That is a very brave attempt. But in a bear phase, i doubt it will hold long enough..
Jump to: