Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33601. (Read 26460990 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
I'd appreciate if you guys would stop selling. Thanks.

Fake wall causing problems again..
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
MtGox raided/shutdown by Friday...

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966426

...FUD story is being trolled about in btc-e and has already made it to the twitter churnalists. Don't normally see these get this amount of early traction. Hoping it won't go viral & affect the market.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Hah, both you guys are using outdated software. I have the latest, up-to-date, whizz-bang stuff and it says that it may go up, down or stay the same.

I hear the next version will be out soon though. It will be able to quantify how much change in the form of "Up to x% or more".
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
My latest mega-advanced analytic software suggests that it might go up or down. It's ultimate piece of coding and never failed so far so I'm pretty sure it won't again.

That's weird, mine states just the opposite. It may go down or up.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
My latest mega-advanced analytic software suggests that it might go up or down. It's ultimate piece of coding and never failed so far so I'm pretty sure it won't again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
You really have no idea where BTC is going, stop posting charts please.

and you don't have the qualifications to make this statement. stop posting about my work, please.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Round numbers?

Yes, whole dollar amounts are highlighted for easy scanning.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
poeple looking at http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/

do you see that the 109 & 119 orders are brighter than the rest?

now there's a couple more that are coming out bright white

what does it mean?
Activity: 434
It's anarchy in here  Cheesy

No, it's anomie in here.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Butterfly labs officially announced shipping... prepare for the bullrun!!

or not...

Well their site is indeed interesting:

Security? Pfff.... YOLO!

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this is stated quite a bit on the forums, and i always found it especially ironic because it seems to be the case that it really is the speaker's own ignorance that is being projected...

very similar to what happened in the other thread with zanglebert. nothing against him, but you really need to inform yourself about a topic before passing judgment, or else you're no better than the people on something awful who circlejerk about how idiotic bitcoin is without ever fully understanding it.

You really have no idea where BTC is going, stop posting charts please.

you guys are fools if you think we're going to break $120 any time soon.
Activity: 252
this is stated quite a bit on the forums, and i always found it especially ironic because it seems to be the case that it really is the speaker's own ignorance that is being projected...

very similar to what happened in the other thread with zanglebert. nothing against him, but you really need to inform yourself about a topic before passing judgment, or else you're no better than the people on something awful who circlejerk about how idiotic bitcoin is without ever fully understanding it.

how many assumptions you want to make? you too should inform yourself before passing judgement

i've probably read more books specifically on TA than books that you've read in total in your life

just because you can draw some arbitrary lines doesn't mean you know what you are doing. but you can remain convinced if you want.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
hooray for cheap coins!
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner

There is now a mighty mass of bitcoins purchased since April 1 above current levels and yet unsold. Back in August 2011, the first and greatest capitulation of that bubble had two legs, dropping over three days. I believe the situation permits a breather at ~115 for a day, then another deep plunge - to the extent that a single carefully selected instance from 2011 serves to model all such bitcoin bubbles.

Comparing this bubble with the 2011 bubble is going to get you a lot of fiat and no bitcoins.
Activity: 188
Merit: 108
Butterfly labs officially announced shipping... prepare for the bullrun!!

or not...

Well their site is indeed interesting:
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

There is now a mighty mass of bitcoins purchased since April 1 above current levels and yet unsold. Back in August 2011, the first and greatest capitulation of that bubble had two legs, dropping over three days. I believe the situation permits a breather at ~115 for a day, then another deep plunge - to the extent that a single carefully selected instance from 2011 serves to model all such bitcoin bubbles.
Jump to: