Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33632. (Read 26461345 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

It's not panic selling. If it happens all within 60 seconds, it's someone or a group of people coin dumping. Toss in a little DDOS, MtGox lag, someone wants to buy back in.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
down it goes

1 small dump and it's pure panic...
Unbelievable...

Great, let's buy some more. I have bids from $125 to $30ish, wouldn't mind if they get hit Cheesy

Exactly how long do people want this to go on?
Don't you want the coin to grow? You know people will get tired of it sooner or later.
Big sell, drop, buy, big sell, drop, buy...
At what point will people stop saying i wish it would go back to 30?

I think BTC has a long way to go. I strongly believe it is not a quick-rich scheme. That said, I have in my mind a quantity of BTC I want to own, based on a % of the total amount (it's small, don't think I'm some kind of Winklevoss guy), and each dip is a buying opportunity in my book. I almost never exchange BTC for fiat, but I buy more BTC when I have the occasion (always with money I can afford to loose, obviously).

BTC will always rise and crash, like all commodity-like assets. And now is a newborn: market is a peanut (just barely $20M sitting in the order book ATM, is like a joke), infrastructure is poor (only one exchange controlling 80% of the market? WTF?), real economy activity besides pure speculation is almost non existant. All this points need to be addressed before BTC develops to its full potential.

TBH, crashes excite me more than rallies, because I know I will be able to buy more BTC's, which then I can hold or exchange for goods and services. I may be a pervert, but that's how I am.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Why is it lagging? It doesn't seem to be that much active....

Could be a DDoSing or something similiar.  What's funny is that just a month ago Gox lag at this poitn would already be above 5mins.  Gox is holding up astoundingly well compared to what us bitter vets have grown used to.
Activity: 672
Wow... pure stupid just arrived.

Guess someone needed money right now real bad.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
Also unbelievable how after all this time MtGox still can't handle a few trades without massive lag.

Pretty sure the same people that sold all of a sudden are the same ones that are causing the lag (sure to be just another DDOS).

Lets see how many people fall into the bear trap.

because MtGox only had weeks, months and millions of dollars to fix their stuff.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Wow... pure stupid just arrived.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Well, down we go. I bet $120 will not be broken. If it is, cheap coins for all us Wink
down it goes

Unbelievable...

Great, let's buy some more. I have bids from $125 to $30ish, wouldn't mind if they get hit Cheesy

Exactly how long do people want this to go on?
Don't you want the coin to grow? You know people will get tired of it sooner or later.
Big sell, drop, buy, big sell, drop, buy...
At what point will people stop saying i wish it would go back to 30?

Again we're back a week. That dump was just stupid.
Activity: 518
This is why you've seen such weak buy orders lately.  No one wants to buy at market price because everyone knows some dweeb will dump their coins for no reason at stupid low prices  Grin
legendary
down it goes

Unbelievable...

Activity: 349
"single digits..... soon..."

that's how scary it looks...... such a move after no movement at all...
Also unbelievable how after all this time MtGox still can't handle a few trades without massive lag.
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 280
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
hmm looks like up to me and 2 to 1 odds seems about right.

No I'm not gonna bet you BTC5,000 though.

I'm agreeing with you. I think we have a 2 to 1 shot of breaking out of that triangle on the up side.

I'll have to see what happens tomorrow as I'm off to bed.

Night all.

G'night. Seems that we both lost though  Cheesy
down it goes

Unbelievable...
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
hmm looks like up to me and 2 to 1 odds seems about right.

No I'm not gonna bet you BTC5,000 though.
Jump to: