Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33681. (Read 26462065 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I know you won't, you must feel better braving yourself all the time. Well, it if helps you sleep better who am I to talk about it Smiley

You're boring as hell though, I have to give you that Smiley

Tongue

Seems like the price doesn't agree with you.  Tongue

Not really, I'm all in bitcoins and want same as you. But I do think you're sucker Smiley and if I didn't like my money I'd want it to crash to 3$ just to see you to shut up finally Smiley

LOL ROFL HAHA!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Casascius should start selling rolls of toilet paper with each sheet a "bitcoin bill" with the private key for one satoshi printed on it... the bears would LOVE that.

That is really a hilarious idea.  It wouldn't even be that expensive with an incrementing printhead at the end of the press.

If only there were a way to incrementally calculate private keys.  Nope (after thinking about that...).  You'd have to use a separate printer connected to a computer and dump the keys one print operation at a time...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I know you won't, you must feel better braving yourself all the time. Well, it if helps you sleep better who am I to talk about it Smiley

Tongue

Not really, I'm all in bitcoins and want same as you. But I do think you're sucker Smiley and if I didn't like my money I'd want it to crash to 3$ just to see you to shut up finally Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Shocked  unlimited money!

Shocked unlimited money!

NO that is unlimited pretty toilet paper.

Recently, someone in a different thread tried to argue that bitcoin was doomed to crash and fiat was better because at least the physical object had intrinsic value as wallpaper.

I should have pointed out that it's more useful as toilet paper... and left him to his own devices.  Cool

Casascius should start selling rolls of toilet paper with each sheet a "bitcoin bill" with the private key for one satoshi printed on it... the bears would LOVE that.
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
That's been debunked several times by several people on this forum.  But it didn't stop him posting it anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Sentiment question: Is there anyone on this thread who has enough money?

I would define "enough" as:

- Bitcoin stash's price appreciation exceeds daily expenses by a factor of X
- Therefore no need to work
- Cannot spend it all even if spends 24/7.

SINGULARITY.

I'll soon post to my diary, how you can have unlimited money and give unlimited money to all your friends.

Shocked  unlimited money!
This looks like a fun chart. It looks like the random sellers are out of money Smiley

I think it is better for a good amount of people to sell now than for everyone to wait for $250 - $300 and sell all at once.

They just sold all at once and it didn't even matter.
As I suspected, with the dumper gone the price is trending back upwards.

This looks like a fun chart. It looks like the random sellers are out of money Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
As I suspected, with the dumper gone the price is trending back upwards.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Random threads give out random results. You need to use an established thread if your intention is to actually gather info.
Activity: 204

SINGULARITY.

I'll soon post to my diary, how you can have unlimited money and give unlimited money to all your friends.

That's a very interesting question, I would make it into its own thread before it gets lost here.
legendary

Yup I am the guy who put down the recliner lol.

(POPCORN) Grin
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
legendary

Tongue

blah blah blah...flip flop...Bear turns bull when called out.

LOL

You sound like a broken record, I'm sure you're among last here that haven't noticed it.

Anyway, I'll stop here, it's off topic, had a big desire to tell you all this for days so I hope you understand Smiley

"big desire"...lol

What was stopping you? lol

I thought someone has to stop acting as kid after few days, I was wrong Smiley

Don't make me laugh.

You're a big kid?

Okay well come back when you're an adult to discuss.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
! Stunned into silence  Huh
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
You know the old saying wining a fight on the internet is like wining the Special Olympics....  Except that puts down people with mental disabilities.  Lets get back on topic.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

SINGULARITY.

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Tongue

blah blah blah...flip flop...Bear turns bull when called out.

LOL

You sound like a broken record, I'm sure you're among last here that haven't noticed it.

Anyway, I'll stop here, it's off topic, had a big desire to tell you all this for days so I hope you understand Smiley

"big desire"...lol

What was stopping you? lol

I thought someone has to stop acting as kid after few days, I was wrong Smiley
Jump to: