Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33682. (Read 26462067 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I know you won't, you must feel better braving yourself all the time. Well, it if helps you sleep better who am I to talk about it Smiley

You're boring as hell though, I have to give you that Smiley

Tongue

Seems like the price doesn't agree with you.  Tongue

Not really, I'm all in bitcoins and want same as you. But I do think you're sucker Smiley and if I didn't like my money I'd want it to crash to 3$ just to see you to shut up finally Smiley

blah blah blah...flip flop...Bear turns bull when called out.

LOL

"Flip flop" gave me 7%+ bonus Bitcoins today. Don't hate.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I know you won't, you must feel better braving yourself all the time. Well, it if helps you sleep better who am I to talk about it Smiley

Tongue

Not really, I'm all in bitcoins and want same as you. But I do think you're sucker Smiley and if I didn't like my money I'd want it to crash to 3$ just to see you to shut up finally Smiley

LOL

You sound like a broken record, I'm sure you're among last here that haven't noticed it.

Anyway, I'll stop here, it's off topic, had a big desire to tell you all this for days so I hope you understand Smiley

"big desire"...lol

What was stopping you? lol
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com

Tongue

LOL

You sound like a broken record, I'm sure you're among last here that haven't noticed it.

Anyway, I'll stop here, it's off topic, had a big desire to tell you all this for days so I hope you understand Smiley
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
we got lucky mate

Nah it aint no luck, it is a +EV trading strategy. You can increase your trading position coins by 10% per week.

That compounded... soon your trading position is so big as to not able to effectively trade.

Then you start writing on the forum... Roll Eyes

you didn't talk like that at some point today Wink it's easy to be general after the battle

I do it every week, sometimes it gives -100BTC but usually I make money. It's like poker, if you hold the nuts, you win. But it is sound to always go all in with A-A even if the odds are something like 81%. It is +EV nevertheless, and wildly so. Just like bitcoin. Trade responsibly.

legendary

Tongue

LOL
legendary
Duelbits.com

Tongue

legendary

Tongue

legendary
Duelbits.com

legendary

Draw more red arrows in the direction you want the price to go....it might work....

Nah lol

Well, you certainly don't mind when someone draws them in direction you like. Do you ever get tired of posting same stuff all the time? We know you're a proud bull, give it a rest a bit.

No.

And no I haven't seen many graphs in the past week with arrows point upwards lol
legendary
Duelbits.com

Draw more red arrows in the direction you want the price to go....it might work....

Nah lol

Well, you certainly don't mind when someone draws them in direction you like. Do you ever get tired of posting same stuff all the time? We know you're a proud bull, give it a rest a bit.
legendary
bullish fact: today 4 (!) old (some really old) threads popped up on my watchlist with newbs (10-40 posts) commenting. Wink

THIS ^
legendary

Nah lol

legendary
Duelbits.com
we got lucky mate

Nah it aint no luck, it is a +EV trading strategy. You can increase your trading position coins by 10% per week.

That compounded... soon your trading position is so big as to not able to effectively trade.

you didn't talk like that at some point today Wink it's easy to be general after the battle
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
lower volume..  , less price swings.. general uptrend.. ..  seems like another mini rally is about to start somewhere  this night..    

OR

we all burn in hell ..
donator
we got lucky mate

legendary
Duelbits.com
153!

Short the shit out of this false breakout dudes like a boss! Dont be sheep, sell like a man.

Disclosure: Sold BTC772 at $153.
I thought you were perma ultra bull? Why do you think you can earn on day trades? As far as your posting history goes, you have lost money on day trading before. I don't mean any disrespect, I know you are and have made a lot of money on BTC but have you eraned on this kind of short term speculation??

Doing it just for the lulz.

Bought back at an average price of $144.

we got lucky mate, I've sold prematurely at 151 too, bought back at 145. Or not, who knows where this is heading, lol
donator
153!

Short the shit out of this false breakout dudes like a boss! Dont be sheep, sell like a man.

Disclosure: Sold BTC772 at $153.
I thought you were perma ultra bull? Why do you think you can earn on day trades? As far as your posting history goes, you have lost money on day trading before. I don't mean any disrespect, I know you are and have made a lot of money on BTC but have you eraned on this kind of short term speculation??

Doing it just for the lulz.

Bought back at an average price of $144.
legendary
Duelbits.com
come on bulls, stop braving each other here, talk is cheap and start buying, I'm long Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

Silk Road down due to DDOS:

Quote from: Dread Pirate Roberts
-UPDATE (04/24/2013 0714 UTC): "The downtime of the past couple days, and especially the past 24 hours has been confirmed to be due to a deliberate attack from what appears to be an individual. There appears to be no security breach, only disruption of availability. The attack appears to be DoS in nature and is likely an exploit at the Tor network level. The site will be down or very slow until a solution can be found, which we will work tirelessly to find. Thank you for your patience." http://dkn255hz262ypmii.onion/index.php?topic=151563.0

-UPDATE (04/24/2013 1647 UTC): Nothing new to report, but I just thought I'd let everyone know that I am still here and we're doing everything we can to put and end to all of this. I'm really proud to be a part of this community. You all have been showing your class through all of this.

-UPDATE (04/24/2013 1222 UTC): We are starting to get a handle on how the attack is being run. It will likely take many hours to eventually overcome, but we are 100% committed to getting the site running in peak form again. It is still possible to access here and there, so we are leaving the site open for those who want to try to gain access, but it will be tough until we can effectively counter the attack.
legendary
Duelbits.com
another dump.. crazy day, I'm good so far, hopefully it won't crash more
LOL that person was REALLY late to the party, and might just be kissing their coins goodbye. We'll see!

I almost sold seconds before he did it but didn't want to test my luck again after I did it earlier today and it finished good. Should have though, easy 3%.
Jump to: