Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33693. (Read 26462166 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I too wouldn't touch paypal but the influx of people using BTC would be huge...

Paypal makes gox look good. But they have deeeeeep pockets.

PayPal and Bitcoin removes the need for Mastercard and VISA
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust

Oh yeah, totally agree. I am happy to see it for that reason. People are free to use Paypal all they want. I just wouldn't go near them...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
I've turned from short term bear to short term bull, the constant price gains set a mood of regaining confidence, generating buying spree  and hysteria to hop in the bandwagon until the next bubble burst. $200 Roll Eyes here we come!

"Return to normal" Cheesy
For a lot of people 'normal' never left, haha. I've seen bitcoin do these mega drops like four times now over the last couple years. We'll see how this plays out but a continued rise wouldn't surprise me.

For a lot of people it's either "delusional", "denial" "return to normal" or "despair".

Charts are the last refuge of a small mind  Grin
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
KEEP

THREAD

CLEAN

ADAM

KTHX
Activity: 153
Activity: 153
Paypal considering adding bitcoin as a funding method.

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/paypal-sees-20-billion-in-mobile-transactions-WlokACTBRterdjHAJGNB6w.html
Fast forward to about 2:45 to hear about bitcoin

Looks like they are looking closely at western union and do not want their lunch eaten. I am a superbull and I cant believe what I just saw.

Wow...
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/paypal-sees-20-billion-in-mobile-transactions-WlokACTBRterdjHAJGNB6w.html

Looks like they are looking closely at western union and do not want their lunch eaten. I am a superbull and I cant believe what I just saw.

holy fucking shit

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all they have done I will give my forgiveness if they enable funding exchanges through Paypal again. Roll Eyes

Money talks and those cunts know it. I am interested to see just how many people from the early Bitcoin community will actually forgive them and use their services. God, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

holy fucking shit

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all they have done I will give my forgiveness if they enable funding exchanges through Paypal again. Roll Eyes

Seems that things have changed a lot since 2011. Wink
bitcoin hundred-aire

holy fucking shit
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
That's true. What scares me is what will happen when those who bought at $80ish to $100ish are going to cash out at $160 to $200. As I said earlier, the feeling is not any more "buy and hold" (which lead to parabolic growth), people is much more cautious now.

I don't get it.  Why would recovering so quickly from a massive downturn make people scared to hold?  Can they really not wait 2 weeks?  If so, they need to learn what bitcoins are and quit investing in things they don't understand.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Doing it just for the lulz.

I'm amused but also a little mad.

I hope you didn't follow his advice. False breakout  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Have the Gox changes actually gone through?

I don't know, they handled the 500K BTCs crash without a problem, yet they seem to be lagging here and there right now when orders with insufficient balance are already banned and volume is not high.

Are they? I can still place bids with $0, it just says "Not enough funds"

I don't know, they handled the 500K BTCs crash without a problem, yet they seem to be lagging here and there right now when orders with insufficient balance are already banned and volume is not high.
Activity: 156
Firstbits: 1dithi
Doing it just for the lulz.

I'm amused but also a little mad.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Any bets on when we are going to get goxed this time?

4 hours.
In 3 hours European work hours end add an extra hour for people to overcome the shock of recent price action and bingo!
Activity: 798
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Any bets on when we are going to get goxed this time?

Whenever it is the most inconvenient moment for the maximum number of people
Jump to: