Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33695. (Read 26462190 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's so nice to watch these panic sell-offs play out without the gox lag  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
~BTC4k dump

it will go up again...  and if this guy sees price goes up.. he might wanne buy in again or  at least some part of it..
160+ seems possible..

then again.. this is bitcoin! Wink got a stop order way below just in case   
but i have faith in our us friends for now.

And this...  How do you place stop loss order at Gox? It's crazy you cannot do it, anybody investing serious money needs that kind of tools.

cavirtex has that.

Yeah, but came on... Who is Cavirtex? Would you wire them a couple millions?

Who knows what the future holds.
Most you can do atm from what I know is have a 400k CAD max balance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
~BTC4k dump

it will go up again...  and if this guy sees price goes up.. he might wanne buy in again or  at least some part of it..
160+ seems possible..

And this...  How do you place stop loss order at Gox? It's crazy you cannot do it, anybody investing serious money needs that kind of tools.

cavirtex has that.

Yeah, but came on... Who is Cavirtex? Would you wire them a couple millions?
legendary
~BTC4k dump

160+ seems possible..

cavirtex has that.
legendary
~BTC4k dump

160+ seems possible..

legendary
Activity: 411
~BTC4k dump

160+ seems possible..

Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

Shoring up the $150 wall would be nice if anyone's got any cash to hand Wink
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
We either have a correction NOW to $130ish, or we break $160 and then ATH is very close
… it's already above 156.
.5 mio USD to go below 150 and more than enough down to 130. so, 160 when us east cost wakes up is entirely possible.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Holding too. With that much depth in the bids, and still increasing, it won't go low enough to make it worth the risk of shorting.
Activity: 411
153!

Short the shit out of this false breakout dudes like a boss! Dont be sheep, sell like a man.

Disclosure: Sold BTC772 at $153.

Wouldn't we be sheep by following you? Tongue I'm still holding btw. Smiley

this !  Smiley

A lot of asks being pulled off $160. I think we'll be hitting it in the next few hours as the U.S. wakes up.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
153!

Short the shit out of this false breakout dudes like a boss! Dont be sheep, sell like a man.

I'm with you. I know this has been posted before...but i think it's very apt atm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
153!

legendary

bids dropping - asks dropping faster
could so. explain what this means?

My opinion:

We either have a correction NOW to $130ish, or we break $160 and then ATH is very close
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Bids are wavering. It never goes in a straight line. Asks are dropping like a stone, haha.  Grin
legendary
153!

I'm following you my friend Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
153!

I thought you were perma ultra bull? Why do you think you can earn on day trades? As far as your posting history goes, you have lost money on day trading before. I don't mean any disrespect, I know you are and have made a lot of money on BTC but have you eraned on this kind of short term speculation??
Jump to: