Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33709. (Read 26462315 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Doesn't a downward consolidation after a rally indicate a continuing rally?

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

Looks to me that tops are trending lower and support holding at 110. Could this develop into a channel or will the depth squeeze be resolved with a break upwards or downwards?
If this correct it will go down.

Just before the pattern I outlined, approximately 120K BTC were purchased between $100 and $136, if prices drop those traders - if still holding, will be at a loss and be highly motivated to capitulate. If only 60K BTC sold at once, bids would be consumed down to $83, from where I would expect a nearly full recovery back to say $110 - 120.
Activity: 280
Big buy, trending upwards.

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

Looks to me that tops are trending lower and support holding at 110. Could this develop into a channel or will the depth squeeze be resolved with a break upwards or downwards?
If this correct it will go down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

It seems like this thread is going down the drain too Sad

WTF is wrong with a bit of banter when there's fuck all going on ... or when we're about to get nuked  Tongue
Far as I can see it gets sensible again pretty quick when there is some action - that's the most important thing IMO
YMMV
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Stephen Reed

some people are just straight up mugs

For some of them it's not a life choice  Cheesy
Maybe a little spike as the idiots that bought into this story (ie sold coins) buy em back
Or how about nothing happens and it continues to be an extremely boring day ...

The volume has been low, ergo there are no idiots who sold their coins.

Check this thread and you will see some people did ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/less-than-3-hrs-to-the-attack-will-it-affect-your-trading-183106

LOL !

At least they're man enough to 'fess up !

I would be stunned if it did not bounce back to about $128 in 2 hours, when people execute their held back buys... Cheesy

I got my stun gun ready ...  Tongue
If I am still awake ...
Activity: 280
Nice bidwall up at $122.

Pulled pretty quick though.

Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
Maybe a little spike as the idiots that bought into this story (ie sold coins) buy em back

We are talking about buys being delayed by 6-24 hours, nothing more, but even this, when deployed, will raise us to $128 minimum, perhaps $135 or even a post-crash high, at the instant it starts.

Tuesday used to be a rally day... Cool
I consider the April 10th crash a bit like the Black Monday crash of Dow Jones in 1987. The market fell 25 % only to increase tenfold the next 13 years. Sure, much of it was inflation but the charts look nice Smiley

I think bitcoins might move faster than a tenfold increase in 13 years, though.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
bids creeping up to 20.8 million up 200k from this AM...
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

We are talking about buys being delayed by 6-24 hours, nothing more, but even this, when deployed, will raise us to $128 minimum, perhaps $135 or even a post-crash high, at the instant it starts.

Tuesday used to be a rally day... Cool

EDIT : OMG IT IS HAPPENING ... I couldn't connect to bitcoincharts for like 1 second ... PANIC !!
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Lol the "attacker" is rotflhao now.. How do you actually think, such an attack would be publicized like this?? Smoke and mirrors, somebody is in the last stage of his accumulation and tries to squeeze the last BTC5k without rocking the price.

I would be stunned if it did not bounce back to about $128 in 2 hours, when people execute their held back buys... Cheesy

At this point, if one buys BTC2k, the hell is loose as everyone jumps in after the long period of quiet.

It is gonna break, and it's not gonna break down.
quiet before the storm...

everyone scared of operation shock and awe?

Yeah ... terrified ... yawn ...
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
I couldn't care less <- note this is what I mean, not the more common but very wrong I COULD care less.
Activity: 349
quiet before the storm...

everyone scared of operation shock and awe?
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Thats it! maybe there is not a real atack but i think some people are gonna sell anyway so it gonna go down some %. Now there is not to much sells...
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
one rich guy wanting 30kBTC or one early adopter loosing nerves could fuck up all the chart reading, market research and whatnot... much more likely than Bitcoin boring itself to death
Activity: 392
The market is so quiet ... Nothing happened for like 3 or 4 days.
Jump to: