Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33712. (Read 26462348 times)

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Annd moody is on again.

Now get the popcorn guys and enjoy the downwards ride to probably 80
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
electricmucus is by far the most pathetic troll of them all, i very much doubt anyone even bothers reading the crap he comes out with, because all he does is spread FUD all over every forum thread, it's very sad and very pathetic that such a lame troll has to be so desperate as to troll all the threads and be so desperate as to try and make people listen to him

Maybe one day he'll do everyone a favor and just leave, but until then i hope that everyone just ignores him, because really it's quite sad to see a person be so pathetic and desperate.

The ignore button is your friend. I can only imagine how dark EM's "ignore" button is at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
These DDOSs are starting to become ineffective Smiley

Fucks given: not two  Grin

It will more efective when bitcointalk go down
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
coordinated attacks on bitcoin sites Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Is smoothie asleep? I expected a new thread inquiring as to a certain party's emotional state of well-being after having made a recent and potentially foolish decision.

Lol no just traveling now. But LAWL whoever sold to $110 hahahaha
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
In the meantime bitcoinity looks cool even if not very helpful, kindly pointing to an ancient bid price Wink

now this was finally a nice real 3D wall pic if I ever saw one
Doh, I didn't even spot that when I posted it till you pointed it out.  Awesome!  That's one long wall!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I was quoted $200 for such a service. (I did not order it.)

Another obvious instance of made up bullshit from this guy.

I don't understand... do you not know how to internet? Ordering a DDoS is as easy as 1,2,3, and we know that they cost money, therefore, it is logical to assume that if one were seeking quotes for DDoS attacks, either out of curiousity or ill intentions, one could find a quote. That is just common sense, Broseph.

Now, a DDoS quoted at $200 might not do much against MtGox/prolexic, so if you are questioning the effectiveness of a service provided for $X quote, then sure. I'm with you. But if you are saying "it is impossible to be quoted X amount for a botnet operator to perform a DDoS attack," I am saying "you are severely misinformed in how the internet works."

If you spent an hour looking on darknet pages you could easily contract a botnet operator to perform such a service. Note that I am not condoning illegal activities in any way, I am just refuting what seems to be a refusal to recognize that the world is an evil place on your part. Yes, a black market exists - not just for drugs and guns but for computer services as well. Common. Sense. Broseph. Grin

Just read his other posts. This is a guy who is trying to establish the use of millibitcoin for the prices, posts about what he had last breakfast in this forum here and likes to pretend to be on wall street.
So no this guy wasn't "quoted" anything.

Really read what this idiot posts its a freaking brainfart.
Activity: 453
$200. Damn that's cheap. You could definitely profit from an 18% round trip move that costs $200. Gox really needs to fix this shit. Just ban anyone who traded in the last half hour. gone. sorry.
Activity: 280
Activity: 448

I don't understand... do you not know how to internet? Ordering a DDoS is as easy as 1,2,3, and we know that they cost money, therefore, it is logical to assume that if one were seeking quotes for DDoS attacks, either out of curiousity or ill intentions, one could find a quote. That is just common sense, Broseph.

Now, a DDoS quoted at $200 might not do much against MtGox/prolexic, so if you are questioning the effectiveness of a service provided for $X quote, then sure. I'm with you. But if you are saying "it is impossible to be quoted X amount for a botnet operator to perform a DDoS attack," I am saying "you are severely misinformed in how the internet works."

If you spent an hour looking on darknet pages you could easily contract a botnet operator to perform such a service. Note that I am not condoning illegal activities in any way, I am just refuting what seems to be a refusal to recognize that the world is an evil place on your part. Yes, a black market exists - not just for drugs and guns but for computer services as well. Common. Sense. Broseph. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
In the meantime bitcoinity looks cool even if not very helpful, kindly pointing to an ancient bid price Wink

now this was finally a nice real 3D wall pic if I ever saw one
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Is smoothie asleep? I expected a new thread inquiring as to a certain party's emotional state of well-being after having made a recent and potentially foolish decision.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
It's dirty cheap, for multiple 10Gbps pipes obstructed!
I need to order one!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
These DDOSs are starting to become ineffective Smiley

Fucks given: not two  Grin
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Activity: 280
Computers cost money, even hijacked ones.

Anyone got a ballpark estimate how much these guys are spending to run these attacks?

Not sure of the accuracy, but an anaylsis of a previous DDOS was done here:

http://thegenesisblock.com/have-we-reached-a-turning-point-for-bitcoin-ddos/

They said anywhere from a couple hundred to one thousand USD.

I have no experience to be able to tell if this is close or not though.
Activity: 453
Computers cost money, even hijacked ones.

Anyone got a ballpark estimate how much these guys are spending to run these attacks?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If its planned DDOS
Strange why they not continue longer time, to buy at even lower price
Jump to: