Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33720. (Read 26462454 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well it did go from $129.x to $127.01in 2 min.  I figured it would go back to $120 but again low volume of only 200 didn't move it far.

Probably stay within $125 and $130 for the forseeable future (which is, for bitcoin, like 5 hours lol).
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Well it did go from $129.x to $127.01in 2 min.  I figured it would go back to $120 but again low volume of only 200 didn't move it far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
And here it comes, the sell off

but it's low volume so far
What is this sell off you speak of? There is huge sells and no price change. More like, playing-chicken-with-wall time.

Lol, I think we need to all remind ourselves that this is the weekend still. The fact that the price rose at all is impressive, it doesn't need to go to $130+

What is this sell off you speak of? There is huge sells and no price change. More like, playing-chicken-with-wall time.
DrG
legendary

DrG
legendary
I keep getting optimistic that it will get near $135 again but every time it nears that ($132 on the last major run) somebody dumps 1-4k of coins (probably bought in at $56 and cashing out).
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
http://thepiratebay.se has a bitcoin address listed on their front page now. Nothing too big really, but it's nice to see them accepting.

YAY! The two most money-saving technologies in the world unite!
http://thepiratebay.se has a bitcoin address listed on their front page now. Nothing too big really, but it's nice to see them accepting.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Behold, I give you chart with paint scribbles.

Edit: bigger

SAQ
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
These people are crazy! I was falllin asleep right when price goes from 120 to 134 in like 10 seconds! Good I bought at 118 then sold at 132. Then thankfully it got bit boring again until all the sudden price goes to 125!.

I don't think it can manage to go below 125. As for top, I thought we might see 140. It seems unlikely though. Theres a lot of resistance around 134.

Doesn't seem like we are going anywhere for now. 125 to 130 until tomorrow evening I think.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I don't see a drop below $120 for right now unless a big seller comes in. It stayed around that price all day.

Selling after a Saturday rally sounds like a bad idea to me. There seems to be a lot more buying pressure than selling.
I agree. I suspect we won't see it go down until it rises a little higher. I'm thinking it all depends on $150, we'll either hit the wall and then crash, or break through and possibly touch the ATH at 266, possibly higher, before someone panic sells and causes a crash.
I don't see a drop below $120 for right now unless a big seller comes in. It stayed around that price all day.

Selling after a Saturday rally sounds like a bad idea to me. There seems to be a lot more buying pressure than selling.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It went up, now it's going to go down somewhere between $110 and $120.  Won't go anywhere until Monday most likely.
Looks like it went down to 125 and is rising again. XD
It went up, now it's going to go down somewhere between $110 and $120.  Won't go anywhere until Monday most likely.
Why?
DrG
legendary
Activity: 133
Sell off down to $126. Seems to be mostly from one person. Lag peaked at ~14 seconds

Activity: 434
I'm interested in this as well.
Anyone knows the price and availability?
Is this an official website for Jeff Berwick's ATM?

https://bitcoinatm.com

I remember looking at it last week and there seems to be new content added.

Also is there any more information about this? Stated on the website.

The first BitcoinATMs will be launched in San Diego and Cyprus next week.
Jump to: