Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33723. (Read 26462494 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Sorry, that 1 minute red candle spooked the shit out of me. I jumped the gun on getting permission to post ridiculous pics. I'll go take my ritalin now...

Red Candles == Strictly Forbidden

One minute candle? Dude, one minute anything when it comes to Bitcoin is a recipe for a heart attack.

Yeah, I forgot that I had it set to that. I don't trade anyway. I am just one of the resident popcorn crowd. And this (well, the old) thread has provided me with untold amounts of entertainment. xD
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Sorry, that 1 minute red candle spooked the shit out of me. I jumped the gun on getting permission to post ridiculous pics. I'll go take my ritalin now...

One minute candle? Dude, one minute anything when it comes to Bitcoin is a recipe for a heart attack.
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
No weekend dip because the crash left plenty of fiat in the exchanges. People don't have to wait until Tues/Wed for their bank transfers to clear.
In Gord We Trust
In Gord We Trust
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
so rally starts at saturdays now? Smiley  whats going on lol let me have some break will ya ..

oh and the wall observer split forum thing..    not liking it.. i want drama and fun to be all in the same place

Agreed. We need a new platform to handle such a thing. Like IRC on steroids or something.

ADAM? Just say the word and we all are healed!
+1
In Gord We Trust
so rally starts at saturdays now? Smiley  whats going on lol let me have some break will ya ..

oh and the wall observer split forum thing..    not liking it.. i want drama and fun to be all in the same place

Agreed. We need a new platform to handle such a thing. Like IRC on steroids or something.

ADAM? Just say the word and we all are healed!
Random ass load of sells?
Project for somebody with too much time: Live updating website that merges the two threads Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration

Activity: 70

This right here, need more memes with my fits of joy or unbearable depression.
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

i think the wallobserver-fork is a pity...

i miss the other guys, it got so quiet in here. Smiley
In Gord We Trust
I'm shocked no one has posted a "Weekend Y U No Dip"  meme  Cheesy

Cuz it's error 403.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
I'm shocked no one has posted a "Weekend Y U No Dip"  meme  Cheesy
Important numbers (IMO):
$137 (new record since crash)
$150 (Just a big resistance point, both times around)
$177 (Highest point we got to after crash below $200)
$200 (obvious resistance point)
$267 (ATH!)
here we go!
136.43 is the number to look for. That is the highest BTC has been since the minimum at 50.01 $/BTC.

wait for it....
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
here we go!
136.43 is the number to look for. That is the highest BTC has been since the minimum at 50.01 $/BTC.
Jump to: