Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33722. (Read 26462445 times)

Activity: 607
Merit: 500
Someone just bought 1 million USD worth of BTC. And another guy sold half million USD worth of BTC. Insane.

Edit: For anyone who wasn't following the live feed: someone bought ~4K BTC at market price and then left a 3.7k bid wall at 130. Then a minute later someone just swallowed that wall in one take.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Why this 15K buy within 10 minutes after 20 heures of coma ??  Huh Shocked
More confidence after watching the price not fall. It's been gradually rising for a while now and people want on board.

That - or fear that it will start to go up faster, netting them less coin.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
There is a lot of money sitting around that is feeling itchy. I suspect the feeling will get worse as the week starts. Although I wish it would remain about the same.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Why this 15K buy within 10 minutes after 20 heures of coma ??  Huh Shocked
More confidence after watching the price not fall. It's been gradually rising for a while now and people want on board.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
Why this 15K buy within 10 minutes after 20 hours of coma ??  Huh Shocked
Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
Some rich guy just got all his funds transferred to mtgox Smiley He just om nom nommed the 5000 BTC high wall at 130 $/BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Are we 100% sure it's actually Saturday today?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Big buy up to $130.

Activity: 406
Merit: 286
Neptune, Scalable Privacy
Someone is nomming a lot if not all of the 130 sell wall Cheesy
Activity: 532
I think the price will continue to rise moderately.I would especially look to Mid-May when Coinlabs come online considering there needs to be a main US exchange to replace the now defunct Bitfloor.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010
bid depth at 21.4 million, practically an ATH, and up from 21m (400k) ON THE WEEKEND! Grin
Activity: 648
Behold, I give you chart with paint scribbles.

Edit: bigger
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
Sorry, that 1 minute red candle spooked the shit out of me. I jumped the gun on getting permission to post ridiculous pics. I'll go take my ritalin now...

Red Candles == Strictly Forbidden

One minute candle? Dude, one minute anything when it comes to Bitcoin is a recipe for a heart attack.

Yeah, I forgot that I had it set to that. I don't trade anyway. I am just one of the resident popcorn crowd. And this (well, the old) thread has provided me with untold amounts of entertainment. xD

I've never seen anyone ask for free money twice in the same sig in two different ways. Hat's off to you.

2 address, two different purposes.
Activity: 648
Sorry, that 1 minute red candle spooked the shit out of me. I jumped the gun on getting permission to post ridiculous pics. I'll go take my ritalin now...

One minute candle? Dude, one minute anything when it comes to Bitcoin is a recipe for a heart attack.

Yeah, I forgot that I had it set to that. I don't trade anyway. I am just one of the resident popcorn crowd. And this (well, the old) thread has provided me with untold amounts of entertainment. xD

I've never seen anyone ask for free money twice in the same sig in two different ways. Hat's off to you.
In Gord We Trust

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
No weekend dip because the crash left plenty of fiat in the exchanges. People don't have to wait until Tues/Wed for their bank transfers to clear.
In Gord We Trust
Jump to: