Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33724. (Read 26462497 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Seeing a fourth green candle makes me think that we are out of the bear trap. Smiley

Its gonna take at least 7 to convince me.

By that time we are overextended, and a recoil is due. Just like after the 7 consecutive red candles.

Buy low. Bitcoin is anyway headed to $300k, or zero. What exactly do you gain, by momentum trading?

Don't worry, I already own bitcoins (and a fair amount at that). I fully expect it to go up in the long term, and the risk one takes by not riding the inevitable wave is not worth the reward of getting them a few bucks cheaper. However, I still don't expect straight up from here, as I said before, I need 7 consecutive green candles.

EDIT: LOL the $130 wall is being trolled so hard right now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Last 15 hours: slow steady rise.

That usually prompts whales to jump in, but maybe because it's the weekend it won't happen this time.

... I say just as someone eats the wall @ $125...

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Seeing a fourth green candle makes me think that we are out of the bear trap. Smiley

By that time we are overextended, and a recoil is due. Just like after the 7 consecutive red candles.

Buy low. Bitcoin is anyway headed to $300k, or zero. What exactly do you gain, by momentum trading?

nope, 6 green candle "confirmations"!

Fine. But honestly, 4? Thats like electrum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

nope, 6 green candle "confirmations"!

Activity: 224
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust
Yeah, but it's nice to dream.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
The Bitcoin Channel, tweeted an hour ago: "Bitcoin Shortage? Less Than 100k BTC Available Under 300 Dollars"

http://www.thebitcoinchannel.com/archives/3702

Not really short considering I myself have BTC off book ready to sell when it suits me. The book is only 'marginally' useful I think.
Activity: 238
In Gord We Trust
And 13% more to reach $1000/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1554
The Bitcoin Channel, tweeted an hour ago: "Bitcoin Shortage? Less Than 100k BTC Available Under 300 Dollars"

Scarcity doesn't drive up price, does it?

Not when its derived from an ever changing order book, no.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

Scarcity doesn't drive up price, does it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
Are we expected to reach a new all time high for 4/20?
donator
"Mankind's biggest failure is our inability to understand the exponential function"  Cheesy

Never before in the history of mankind, has this skill come so handy.

Wtf "skill", excel just churns out the numbers, "it almost isn't sporting, is it".
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
Seems like a rocky road but so far the trend has generally been up. Started the day at ~120-ish, and now its $124-ish. It'll be nice if we can break the $137 level though. That's key.

124/120 gives you 3.3% per day.

With such boring rate, we will reach my target of $300k by...

...Christmas?

Yes. This year.

"Mankind's biggest failure is our inability to understand the exponential function"  Cheesy
donator
Seems like a rocky road but so far the trend has generally been up. Started the day at ~120-ish, and now its $124-ish. It'll be nice if we can break the $137 level though. That's key.

124/120 gives you 3.3% per day.

With such boring rate, we will reach my target of $300k by...

...Christmas?

Yes. This year.
legendary
Activity: 1554

After that, im looking at $190 as resistance.
Jump to: