Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 365. (Read 26465113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
My first ever OS was a windows 95.
I remember my first experience with programming was windows 98 and purebasic. I made a trivia game.

GWBASIC.. didnt even need disk drives it was in ROM on the 1st IBM PCs lol

although a timex sinclair 1000 with 2k RAM and BASIC was prolly my 1st introduction to programming.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
yeah my first and second email still there and active.

I used my library in 1993 maybe in 1994. My buddy across the street worked at comp usa. He set up a nice system in his house in 1996. I used a friend's in his bank he was an owner and vp of the bank.

I got one in my house in 2005. A Mac mini.

I modded and sold a few hundred Mac mini's on ebay and I left the first feedback on ebay to Newegg.

But I got in to computers in 1975 an IBM 360 then joined the Navy in 1978-1983 As a Data processing tech.

Punch cards.

Try fixing a punch card reader in high seas in the pacific. Very very very long ago. and far away.

First computer at work Apple II (early eighties?)
First personal computer -Performa (Apple)-1993, RAM-4mb (!), storage 120mb  Grin
First www use-1993- our IT gal came by the lab and announced that there is this cool new tool.
First video- Shoemaker Levy 9 comet colliding with Jupiter in 1994.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah my first and second email still there and active.

I used my library in 1993 maybe in 1994. My buddy across the street worked at comp usa. He set up a nice system in his house in 1996. I used a friend's in his bank he was an owner and vp of the bank.

I got one in my house in 2005. A Mac mini.

I modded and sold a few hundred Mac mini's on ebay and I left the first feedback on ebay to Newegg.

But I got in to computers in 1975 an IBM 360 then joined the Navy in 1978-1983 As a Data processing tech.

Punch cards.

Try fixing a punch card reader in high seas in the pacific. Very very very long ago. and far away.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
Bitcoin is growing faster than the internet.

You are still early… how early? Imagine you adopting internet during 1990-2000.

https://x.com/vivek4real_/status/1796955256464495025?s=46

So I was on schedule for internet in the 90s for sure.

👍

That’s why you guys are called OGs.

For me I think my first time on internet was in 2003/2004 and that too on 56k dailup modem.  

Edit: oh I forgot the time of Internet Cafes.. if I consider that then it would be 2000/2001 and my first “yahoo” email [email protected] is still active Smiley
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Bitcoin is growing faster than the internet.

https://x.com/vivek4real_/status/1796955256464495025?s=46

So I was on schedule for internet in the 90s for sure.

👍
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

I don't think many of us here have to imagine it.

I can remember operating microsoft word in DOS, which looked quite similar on a monochrome (non-flat) screen.
And by remembering this, i also recalled Eliza, my first commandline encounter of AI (oldschool insiders may lol here).
We didn't even have internet by this time, about the early 1990's, which was installed later in 1994 at my parent's house, when i was already operating Cubase Audio (4 Stereo tracks!) via mouse and keyboard in Windows, on Intel 486 or early pentium (75 or 90 mHz) CPU. 30 years...

I had my first computer in the 90s.. model 486... I remember that the computer even had a "Turbo" button...my dream was to have a CD ROM drive and a Sound Blaster card...  

I played F1 a lot on this computer  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQwAE2EWdl0

Really good times.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
don't call me crazy
sideways until end of year
could be in the cards

A wasted Haiku.
Just the dudes opinion.
Seventy Sunday?

I could live with sideways for a year...

We all could
But the probably thing suggests it ain’t
It’s not written in stone… but it would be logically …

you sound like you craving up all the time.. gotta give da lady some time to relax

I know we go up long term

now, tell me about that "probably thing" and the logic forecast for the next year. you seem to know more than me.

legendary

I can remember operating microsoft word in DOS, which looked quite similar on a monochrome (non-flat) screen.

wordstar, word perfect?

Meh kids these days always using the new fangled shit!

LocoScript. Who can remember that?

Never tried it, I was using TED at that time and never really cared about formatting as I was just kicking out line numbers.

You didn't miss much. It was actually a very good word processor, but the computer it run on (Amstrad PCW 8256/8512) was not very useful (except at the single task of running LocoScript).

Probably the worst choice of computer I've ever made, although now it has some historical value.

My next one was a Commodore Amiga 500, which was a truly out-of-this-world experience.
I remember my first experience with programming was windows 98 and purebasic. I made a trivia game.

Windows 2.0 for me.
Activity: 164
Merit: 127
Bitcoin revolution is about to happen in my country Indonesia.

Already Bitcoin House Bali has been inaugurated in Indonesia.

With Bitcoin House Bali, Bitcoin Indonesia wants to set an example and show the Indonesian people, government and economy the many possibilities of Bitcoin.

X
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler

wordstar, word perfect?

Meh kids these days always using the new fangled shit!

LocoScript. Who can remember that?

Never tried it, I was using TED at that time and never really cared about formatting as I was just kicking out line numbers.

You didn't miss much. It was actually a very good word processor, but the computer it run on (Amstrad PCW 8256/8512) was not very useful (except at the single task of running LocoScript).

Probably the worst choice of computer I've ever made, although now it has some historical value.

My next one was a Commodore Amiga 500, which was a truly out-of-this-world experience.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
don't call me crazy
sideways until end of year
could be in the cards

A wasted Haiku.
Just the dudes opinion.
Seventy Sunday?

I could live with sideways for a year...

We all could
But the probably thing suggests it ain’t
It’s not written in stone… but it would be logically …
legendary

I don't think many of us here have to imagine it.

And by remembering this, i also recalled Eliza, my first commandline encounter of AI (oldschool insiders may lol here).
We didn't even have internet by this time, about the early 1990's, which was installed later in 1994 at my parent's house, when i was already operating Cubase Audio (4 Stereo tracks!) via mouse and keyboard in Windows, on Intel 486 or early pentium (75 or 90 mHz) CPU. 30 years...

wordperfect for dos

oh yeah good times
legendary
I still use Pen to write seed on paper as I never store it digitally.

using a pencil on paper may last longer than ink on paper

although archive quality paper/ink exist.
Jump to: