Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 518. (Read 26466783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
Activity: 308
Merit: 203
I confess I sold some million satoshi yesterday at 63K. I’m not a truly HOLDer, but a weak hand. I am scared when BTC “crushed” to 62K, and I thought it may go to zero.

I shouldn’t sold but bought the dip, because halving is coming in several days.

I shouldn’t neglect JJG’s long post. I should study Toxic’s TA carefully, and I should have a dream in which I will own a same lake as Jimbo.

Have a good day! WOers.

I grabbed btc three times yesterday. good prices. maybe 1800 usd worth at about 61-63

I am waiting for a big drop on monday.. or not.
I made a random speculation yesterday while talking with a fellow holder I visited for the weekend that the chat will go green on Monday and we just laughed it off cause I didn't mean what I said but this morning just waking up the first thing i did was to check bitcoin price.

And then 🤯 it's green on $65k
Mehn! I felt like a genius 😁

We're starting the week on a good trend🔥
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
I confess I sold some million satoshi yesterday at 63K. I’m not a truly HOLDer, but a weak hand. I am scared when BTC “crushed” to 62K, and I thought it may go to zero.

I shouldn’t neglect JJG’s long post. I should study Toxic’s TA carefully, and I should have a dream in which I will own a same lake as Jimbo.

Have a good day! WOers.

Haha!  I don't know if Jimbo is the kind of guy to go partners on a lake but I wish you all the best.  Also, there's no reason to be scared - just hodl.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

Einstein:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Any Einstein quote deserves a merit in my book.*

(*don't get any ideas newbs. I'm being rhetorical....sort of...)

I have seven day adventist friends moslem friends and jewish friends ......

Well, I have a black friend and a couple of gay acquaintances, so there is that.

Gay friends  meh I have a dozen gay relatives. In the case of one  family of my cousins three out of five are gay. Well One is ? ? His name was Joe but he wants to be Jolene. So gay or trans whatever.

I don't exclude people for most anything at all. Which is why I have friends that don't eat pork.  I just feel sorry for them that they don't get to eat it.

I sat down for lunch in the cafeteria at work one day with a Muslim colleague and I noticed he was chowing down on a BLT - one of the lunch specials.
I was like, "Dude... you know the B stands for bacon, right?"
 and he said, "Shut up!  If I don't know, it's not a sin and besides it's delicious."
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Einstein:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Any Einstein quote deserves a merit in my book.*

(*don't get any ideas newbs. I'm being rhetorical....sort of...)
....I have seven day adventist friends moslem friends and jewish friends ......
Well, I have a black friend and a couple of gay acquaintances, so there is that.
Gay friends  meh I have a dozen gay relatives. In the case of one  family of my cousins three out of five are gay. Well One is ? ? His name was Joe but he wants to be Jolene. So gay or trans whatever.

I don't exclude people for most anything at all. Which is why I have friends that don't eat pork.  I just feel sorry for them that they don't get to eat it.

Some of my best friends don't eat pork.

Has anyone  noticed  that  the market is currently going  crazy interm of volatility  Shocked
Moving  with average  $20 ups and down is quite crazy to me

How could that be?

Sounds like noise to me.

You have to get away from those low numbers that hardly even matter.

Think about it.

When the BTC price is in the $65k territories, it is only about 1.54% for the BTC price to move $1k, as compared when we were at $30k, then that $1k would have had been a 3.33% price move, and when we were at $10k a few years ago that $1k move would have had been a 10% price move, so you gotta figure out ways to NOT get distracted by small moves in in the price, which largely what I am saying is that even $1k is not a large move, so $20 is even way the fuck less significant.. $20 moves do not mean anythingt that is even worth paying attention to...

Have a good day! WOers.

At least you seem to recognize that you are doing the opposite from what you should be doing...  The better of the ways to accumulate bitcoin is by buying them, not by selling them..

Oh well.. You know the saying about having fun staying poor, right?

It is a pretty straight-forward strategy.  You been here since mid-2016, so you should know better by now, right.

Think about nearly 8 years of accumulating corn.  You should be in pretty good shape by now, even if you had been somewhat modest in your BTC accumulation over the last two cycles.

8 years of $50 per week would have been nearly $21k invested, but nearly 5.8 BTC accumulated.  Not a bad place to be... and so if you did not already accomplish those kinds of returns, then you probably need to get started with some kind of a steady BTC accumulation practice, just so that you get focused on what you should be doing, especially if you are still trying to accumulate BTC, which is buying.. not selling.. Selling is dumb, unless you have gotten to a status of overaccumulation.. which it sounds like you have not yet reached that status.  So snap out of it, and get back into buying and forget about selling until you reach a status of overaccumulation.  If you have already reached such status of overaccumulation, then pardon me for not recognizing such status within the contents of your seemingly panicking post.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Have a good day! WOers.

I grabbed btc three times yesterday. good prices. maybe 1800 usd worth at about 61-63

I am waiting for a big drop on monday.. or not.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101

Have a good day! WOers.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Damn, Fallout is frigging good!

I've been laughing my ass off.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
OT: I am slowly wading through the Chinese version of "Three body problem"...it is very meticulous (30 episodes for the first book; in comparison, Netflix fist season was just 8 episodes)-still, it is interesting to watch because it shows cultural differences: Chinese are shown to be so even keel, not visibly showing (to my eye) strong emotions, but, of course, experiencing them just as well. My favorite character there so far is Shi Qiang (also called Da Shi), an impressive detective, who likes to pretend to be rude and clueless. I read all three novels, though, so it is just like revisiting the books again.
legendary
Japan starts haiku
Watch Godzilla minus one
this will end haiku

a feeble attempt
by me for  Sunday haiku
I did buy more corn

I am hoping dump
so I can add more bitcoin
on Monday morning
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331

.... this misattributed quote .....

Oh bollocks. I and sent a merit before doing my Einstein quotes homework. My bad.

...l. Which is why I have friends that don't eat pork.  I just feel sorry for them that they don't get to eat it.

Well you could always invite them for dinner and serve a lovely pork roast and tell them how you slaved over a hot stove for hours
to make it just right. Then in the event they are too polite to refuse to eat it, they'd thoroughly enjoy it. Win win.
I did get one Jewish girl to do that. She liked it. Cheesy

When does the first market open for monday?

Is there one in Japan or China or Hong Kong.

Nikkei (Japan) is open, went down 1.3%, but it's just repeating what US market did on Fri.
Futures are currently stable and gold is stable as well.
Buuuut...it's a long time to tomorrow's open, so take it with a large pinch of salt.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

Did she have...
Quote from: Frank Zappa
a garlic aroma that could level Dacoma
?  Cheesy Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJd6zcLnuBs

legendary

Oh bollocks. I and sent a merit before doing my Einstein quotes homework. My bad.

...l. Which is why I have friends that don't eat pork.  I just feel sorry for them that they don't get to eat it.

Well you could always invite them for dinner and serve a lovely pork roast and tell them how you slaved over a hot stove for hours
to make it just right. Then in the event they are too polite to refuse to eat it, they'd thoroughly enjoy it. Win win.

When does the first market open for monday?

Is there one in Japan or China or Hong Kong.

edit The one in hong kong opens in 20 minutes correct?
legendary

legendary

Explanation
Jump to: