Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 513. (Read 26466754 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 32
It's a shame and end of an era.
But now you may as well adopt Bitcoin for the next 400 years minimum.

Copenhagen's historic stock exchange in flames
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68824189

it's an accident that can happen to any institution and it's just good to know that no one lost his life in the process of the incident.

This is part of the issue decentralized systems helps us avoid cause if an incident as this happens in my region and an institution like my countries central Bank gets aflaimed, you will be amazed at th Le quantity of asset that's going to be seen to have gone in the process.

Spoliation:

Spoliation of evidence is the intentional, reckless, or negligent withholding, hiding, altering, fabricating, or destroying of evidence relevant to a legal proceeding
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
So cheap considering the halving in 3 days.

Roll Eyes

what would be the halving without a dump

I usually take a green dildo with my 2024 halving, just like I want a biscuit with my tea. Thank you.

tell me more about that green dildo...

The big one she's hodling is modelled after my schlong (on a scale of 100:1 though).
legendary
This little dip is nothing.  I have much bigger problems; the rabbits are eating the tulips we planted last fall so my wife ordered some coyote urine from Amazon and instructed me to spray it over everything.  It's a tiny little spray bottle that you have to pump with your finger much like a bottle of perfume and it comes out in such a fine mist (also just like perfume)... well it went everywhere with the breeze a now I smell like a f@#$ng homeless coyote.  I'm hoping it's not female coyote urine or I'm going to be in big trouble.  I think I'll just skip my nature walk today.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
This little dip is nothing.  I have much bigger problems; the rabbits are eating the tulips we planted last fall so my wife ordered some coyote urine from Amazon and instructed me to spray it over everything.  It's a tiny little spray bottle that you have to pump with your finger much like a bottle of perfume and it comes out in such a fine mist (also just like perfume)... well it went everywhere with the breeze a now I smell like a f@#$ng homeless coyote.  I'm hoping it's not female coyote urine or I'm going to be in big trouble.  I think I'll just skip my nature walk today.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard

Roll Eyes

I usually take a green dildo with my 2024 halving, just like I want a biscuit with my tea. Thank you.

tell me more about that green dildo...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary

Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Roll Eyes

Same thing

The halving

thanks for clearing that up... how could I have missed that...  Roll Eyes

I only missed half of it
bitcoin retard

Roll Eyes

Same thing

The halving

thanks for clearing that up... how could I have missed that...  Roll Eyes

they have not found Bitcoin yet, but at least nobody had to cramp gold bars into his arse ... step by step
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

Roll Eyes

Same thing

The halving
bitcoin retard

Roll Eyes

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Roll Eyes
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 308
Merit: 203

it's an accident that can happen to any institution and it's just good to know that no one lost his life in the process of the incident.

This is part of the issue decentralized systems helps us avoid cause if an incident as this happens in my region and an institution like my countries central Bank gets aflaimed, you will be amazed at th Le quantity of asset that's going to be seen to have gone in the process.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Strong indications of a Trump victory in the fall.

Trump will bury evs and release the fraken (sorry for the pun)

My advice to my fellow americans is lots of canned food on hand.

water on hand.

air filters on hand

water filters on hand.

at least one gun or pistol per person.

ammo

Good thing I live in Germany now.  Tongue You guys are so screwed. Roll Eyes Yes I know Europe is screwed if Trump wins - Thats the joke.

Is that the same Germany whos foreign policy is based on a feminist and value-based view (with or without a 360° turn on countries that are 100'000s of km away)?
Or is it the Germany where companies that stop producing and invoicing are just taking a break?

I mean in all honesty it's all fun and game to make jokes about the dementia death race for presidency in the USA - unless you're german resident. I mean that specific Germany where USA is a nazi code that is to be avoided at all costs.

* So much to explain here for english readers to mock about the germans and their government, they are hard to explain. First of all the foreign minister of Germany asked president Putin publicly to make a 360 degree turn on his Ukraine aggression. Second the same ministress talked about countries that are 100 thousands of km away (yeah, those shithole countries, y'all know what and where down there).  Third, large fashion outlets in Germany start removing clothes with USA on it as they think it stands for "Unser seliger Adolf" (though they admit it can be occasionally also used for the United States of America).

(1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNo4Sg6TTg
(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6RPt7XUwHU
(3) https://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/ist-der-schriftzug-usa-jetzt-ploetzlich-rechtsextrem / https://fashionagainstfascism.com/en

Seriously, I love my german friends, but you are right now NOT in the position to make fun of anybody (something about a glass house, stones and whatnot).

[EDIT]:
Thinking about it, most probably none of us is right now in the position to make fun of anybody else's country. We're all f*cked by TPTB equally in one way or another.

Was that edit because you read my tiny text? Cheesy

No, it was really just one of these rare moments of reflection (and the insight that while we're fucked here at a slower pace it's still not enough to make fun of others) Cheesy
Actually I think we're fucked either way in Europe, no matter which one of the demented geezers wins the race.

Again, no offense against the German folks, but their government is driving the cart to the wall at an incredible speed or to paraphrase that bespoken ministress: "Looking at Germany I believe I spider"
legendary

Jump to: