Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 551. (Read 26467312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Earthquake (4.8 mag) in New Jersey/NY!?
I would never thought that this area is active, seismologically.
Wow.

checks in for latest bitcoin blah blah blah.
yawn...memes... yawn..... jay talk ....yawn... bitcoin... buddy....yawn

Oh wow... an earthquake!  cool!  

(ok, maybe I'd better scan back before being my usual asshat self)
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Earthquake (4.8 mag) in New Jersey/NY!?
I would never thought that this area is active, seismologically.
Wow.

Fourth one for me

first one in Los Angles in 1979 - this was the strongest I felt say 5.5
second one in New York City 1985
third one New Jersey 2011
fourth one New Jersey 2024

legendary

Explanation
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
ChartBuddy's 24 hour Wall Observation recap
All Credit to ChartBuddy
Fly free sweet Mango.
All Credit to ChartBuddy
Fly free sweet Mango.
All Credit to ChartBuddy
Activity: 784
Merit: 695
I stand with Palestine.
Hahaha!
Situational... Grin

Activity: 204
Merit: 134
Increased my dca for the next 16 weeks, feeling like more accumulation is required Smiley

To borrow a phrase from one of you lot, starting to hear random “normies” talk about bitcoin during my day to day. It’s unusual in my circles, haven’t quite joined in the discussions but its interesting nonetheless to listen
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
OT: a major s-tcoin (not VB coin) has 75% of tx that are failing, currently...
I wonder when this would translate into a loss of "mindshare".
I think that we are in a multi-year odyssey to prove that POS cannot work, in principle.

I wonder if they would transition back to POW. That would be a big win for Bitcoin as an act of affirmation for POW. We could mock shitcoiners with cool new memes.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
OT: a major s-tcoin (not VB coin) has 75% of tx that are failing, currently...
I wonder when this would translate into a loss of "mindshare".
I think that we are in a multi-year odyssey to prove that POS cannot work, in principle.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 756
Merit: 200
Today is Satoshi Nakamoto's 49th birthday.

Happy Birthday to Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto.

Satoshi entered 'April 5th' when he registered the P2P Foundation.

Image X
Happy Bitday Satoshi Nakamoto.
may your bitcoins be timeless.

6 days apart with my second child born last month.  Cool
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 504
Merit: 205
$BTC Alert  🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Be careful, the cycle of history repeats itself! Remember 2022 when $BTC  dropped from $48,200 to $16,500 in just a few weeks?
Now, in 2024, many expect the value of Bitcoin to skyrocket to $150,000, but let's learn from the past.
Big whales manipulate the market by using mainstream media to attract optimistic investors.
When profits reach their peak, they quickly retreat and leave others in the dust.
Don't fall victim to their game!Act wisely.
Consider securing your funds now as the Bitcoin price hovers around 70k.
History shows us that Bitcoin may not break $75,000 this year. Protect your investments,

You sound like a dumb little twat.

Most people need protection in order to make sure that they have enough BTC, and your drawing attention to some possible fall of BTC comes off as someone who does not know anything.

Yeah, maybe there is a need to be ready to buy any dip that might come, but the mere fact that BTC prices are breaking new ATHs does not necessarily mean that any meaningful correction is going to happen.. yeah, it might, but it might not, so hopefully dumb little twats like you realize that it is good to make sure that you are prepared for either direction and not just overly preparing for one direction that may or may not end up happening and end up under-preparing for another direction that may or may not happen too, but you still better make sure that you are sufficiently/adequately prepared for UP, which seems to be amongst the greatest problems that an overwhelming number of normies still face.. they are either no coiners or they are low coiners and they might be low coiners without actually realizing it.. .

exactly....

The only ones who should be afraid now are those with open short positions.... 73/75k Short Squeeze is coming
lol most of them are going to get themselves liquidated, Cryptolove20015 this you posted kinda misleading you can't actually use the past to tell what going to happen in the future, and if by any chances such happens Bitcoin going to bounce back stronger , so there's no need for you trying to cause any form of panicking expecially in a thread full with Bitcoin maximalist. And by the way sir jayjuangee has already says it all , so better learn from those points.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
$BTC Alert  🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Be careful, the cycle of history repeats itself! Remember 2022 when $BTC  dropped from $48,200 to $16,500 in just a few weeks?
Now, in 2024, many expect the value of Bitcoin to skyrocket to $150,000, but let's learn from the past.
Big whales manipulate the market by using mainstream media to attract optimistic investors.
When profits reach their peak, they quickly retreat and leave others in the dust.
Don't fall victim to their game!Act wisely.
Consider securing your funds now as the Bitcoin price hovers around 70k.
History shows us that Bitcoin may not break $75,000 this year. Protect your investments,

You sound like a dumb little twat.

Most people need protection in order to make sure that they have enough BTC, and your drawing attention to some possible fall of BTC comes off as someone who does not know anything.

Yeah, maybe there is a need to be ready to buy any dip that might come, but the mere fact that BTC prices are breaking new ATHs does not necessarily mean that any meaningful correction is going to happen.. yeah, it might, but it might not, so hopefully dumb little twats like you realize that it is good to make sure that you are prepared for either direction and not just overly preparing for one direction that may or may not end up happening and end up under-preparing for another direction that may or may not happen too, but you still better make sure that you are sufficiently/adequately prepared for UP, which seems to be amongst the greatest problems that an overwhelming number of normies still face.. they are either no coiners or they are low coiners and they might be low coiners without actually realizing it.. .

exactly....

The only ones who should be afraid now are those with open short positions.... 73/75k Short Squeeze is coming
Jump to: