Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 554. (Read 26467320 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
But I have owned let BTC pass through my hands since 2012.

FTFY

**An attempt at being more factually accurate.
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
ChartBuddy's 24 hour Wall Observation recap
All Credit to ChartBuddy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141
the evening wall report

bitcoin showing resilience as legacy markets turn jittery
currently trading near $68.4kish on increasing volumes

dyor

4h

D

stronghands
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
typical wall street white head... just do the opposite of what he says and everything is fine

Are you a racist? Or just a clueless kid?

Obviously not! I only talked about your hair, generally old-fashioned people in the financial market have gray hair

It's a form of expression, perhaps it's not known in your country... But here, saying that (white hair/white head) is generally a reference to very elderly gentlemen who are totally critical of BTC and technologies... People stuck in time...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post, or if you were offended... I would never be so stupid as to write something racist, because I'm not.

I wasn't sure if you were being racist or ageist. Thanks for clarifying that.

It's the second of the two.

Neither, because I also have a few strands of gray hair.

As I told you, it is a form of expression, perhaps the cultural differences and figures of speech are very different. But don't label something it isn't.

Well, the only thing I don't want here is to get involved in problems or controversies... So for me, the matter is closed.

i thought thats all we do here...wtf?

syaapa pae gaya

Cheesy

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
in US "whitehead" and "blackhead" are typically the descriptions of pimples, lol
In this sense, that Wall Streeter very well may be a a "whitehead", ready to "burst", lol
Sorry for a bit of TMI.

legendary
I am 67 with white and gray brown hair. Beard is mostly white. So I would be a white head. edit a balding white head.

There is a real problem I never owned a stock> I never invested in Wall Street.

But I have owned BTC since 2012.

So saying a white head is as bad as saying any other shit.

Whats next boomer.

I get tired of insults because I reached 67 and I am a white guy.

At jimbo thanks for defending me.

I am 76 with gray brown hair and a white beard, also a white guy. My 48-year-old Mexican (don't call her a latino!) wife is starting to get some gray hair, mostly in the front, and doesn't want either of us to hide our white/gray with dye. We're proud of it.

Boomer? Isn't that anyone over the age of 30.  Cheesy

I'm pretty sure there are more than a few "whiteheads" here, maybe even Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
typical wall street white head... just do the opposite of what he says and everything is fine

Obviously not! I only talked about your hair, generally old-fashioned people in the financial market have gray hair

It's a form of expression, perhaps it's not known in your country... But here, saying that (white hair/white head) is generally a reference to very elderly gentlemen who are totally critical of BTC and technologies... People stuck in time...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post, or if you were offended... I would never be so stupid as to write something racist, because I'm not.

I want to chime in here. I am 67 with white and gray brown hair. Beard is mostly white. So I would be a white head. edit a balding white head.

Whats next boomer.

Definitely ageism that actually sounded funny: in US "whitehead" and "blackhead" are typically the descriptions of pimples, lol
In this sense, that Wall Streeter very well may be a a "whitehead", ready to "burst", lol
Sorry for a bit of TMI.
@Phil...if you still have brown hair at 67, 90 might be an attainable goal, although age and hair not always correlate...
I have a relative, who got all grey hair (inherited trait) at 30, still the same grey hair at 80.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

I want to chime in here. I am 67 with white and gray brown hair. Beard is mostly white. So I would be a white head. edit a balding white head.

Whats next boomer.

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

Neither, because I also have a few strands of gray hair.

As I told you, it is a form of expression, perhaps the cultural differences and figures of speech are very different. But don't label something it isn't.

Well, the only thing I don't want here is to get involved in problems or controversies... So for me, the matter is closed.
legendary
the noon wall report

good morning
this precious metal run up has been interesting to observe indeed
cant find a reasonable explanation....shrug....it will surface eventually....regardless....
seems to have reached a local peak as Powell soothes no landing fears
jobs claims out tomorrow for March.....likely a nothingburger as the employment market remains fairly stable in the US
Meta soaring to a new ath.....pushing the nasdaq
mini printer go brrrrrr for banks with 20 billy getting handed out by Biden for 'green banking'
what ever the heck that means......
market sentiment seems to have rounded a corner as the long March fades
steady as she goes

dyor

4h

D

stronghands
legendary

In ₿ we trust

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

You, me and some others from this forum know that, but how many people have been buying gold for almost 10 years and waiting for $5000 per ounce? Maybe one day in the future it will happen, but then 1 BTC will be worth at least ten times more than today.

owning silver and gold is fine as your second and third choice. but you still must have btc.

I've even thought about buying some of these physical metals in the past, but I don't understand anything about it... I would have to trust someone else, so it would be easy to fool myself with the purity of the metals, certificates and everything...

I usually buy silver  1oz rounds in rolls of twenty from well known dealers.

Counterfeit risks are less.
In ₿ we trust

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

You, me and some others from this forum know that, but how many people have been buying gold for almost 10 years and waiting for $5000 per ounce? Maybe one day in the future it will happen, but then 1 BTC will be worth at least ten times more than today.

owning silver and gold is fine as your second and third choice. but you still must have btc.

I've even thought about buying some of these physical metals in the past, but I don't understand anything about it... I would have to trust someone else, so it would be easy to fool myself with the purity of the metals, certificates and everything...
Jump to: