Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 555. (Read 26467358 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
typical wall street white head... just do the opposite of what he says and everything is fine

Are you a racist? Or just a clueless kid?

Obviously not! I only talked about your hair, generally old-fashioned people in the financial market have gray hair

It's a form of expression, perhaps it's not known in your country... But here, saying that (white hair/white head) is generally a reference to very elderly gentlemen who are totally critical of BTC and technologies... People stuck in time...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post, or if you were offended... I would never be so stupid as to write something racist, because I'm not.

I wasn't sure if you were being racist or ageist. Thanks for clarifying that.

It's the second of the two.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
typical wall street white head... just do the opposite of what he says and everything is fine

Obviously not! I only talked about your hair, generally old-fashioned people in the financial market have gray hair

It's a form of expression, perhaps it's not known in your country... But here, saying that (white hair/white head) is generally a reference to very elderly gentlemen who are totally critical of BTC and technologies... People stuck in time...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post, or if you were offended... I would never be so stupid as to write something racist, because I'm not.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

You, me and some others from this forum know that, but how many people have been buying gold for almost 10 years and waiting for $5000 per ounce? Maybe one day in the future it will happen, but then 1 BTC will be worth at least ten times more than today.

owning silver and gold is fine as your second and third choice. but you still must have btc.

I've even thought about buying some of these physical metals in the past, but I don't understand anything about it... I would have to trust someone else, so it would be easy to fool myself with the purity of the metals, certificates and everything...

I usually buy silver  1oz rounds in rolls of twenty from well known dealers.

Counterfeit risks are less.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

You, me and some others from this forum know that, but how many people have been buying gold for almost 10 years and waiting for $5000 per ounce? Maybe one day in the future it will happen, but then 1 BTC will be worth at least ten times more than today.

owning silver and gold is fine as your second and third choice. but you still must have btc.

I've even thought about buying some of these physical metals in the past, but I don't understand anything about it... I would have to trust someone else, so it would be easy to fool myself with the purity of the metals, certificates and everything...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
But I disagree on needing a BTC-day, these *-days are for things that are in dire need of some attention to their cause, at least for one day in the year. BTC does not need that, no need to be among the likes of "National Life Insurance Day". "Take a Baby to Lunch Day" or "National Play Your Ukulele Day".
This is Bitcoin after all, we're here to go big, so if you want something how about naming the current century the BTC-century, I'd be in with that.

National Central Banking Day?  Cool
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Gentlemen, next round of drinks is on me, I celebrate the world rat day.

^Honestly I didn't even know that day exists, but then again I happily welcome every good excuse to have a drink  Grin

* psycodad lifts his cup and sings 'rat here, rat now' in the voice of slimboy fast fatboy slim

Anyone can name a day. That doesn't make it official. Speaking of which, it's time we had a world Bitcoin day. Sounds fancier than "the anniversary of the genesis block".

Absolutely agree, just browse a bit through the above linked calendar and find out what other nonsense people come up with (ofc the world rat day is an exception  Cheesy).

But I disagree on needing a BTC-day, these *-days are for things that are in dire need of some attention to their cause, at least for one day in the year. BTC does not need that, no need to be among the likes of "National Life Insurance Day". "Take a Baby to Lunch Day" or "National Play Your Ukulele Day".
This is Bitcoin after all, we're here to go big, so if you want something how about naming the current century the BTC-century, I'd be in with that.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Everything else is in absolute over abundance and only made to fool you they are not.
This one hit harder the second time I read it. It's true. As I grow up, I realize that very few things are worthy to give a fuck about. 
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
My advice for what it's worth:

Bitcoin and your life (including health and family) are rare.

So take care of them.

Everything else is in absolute over abundance and only made to fool you they are not.
This goes for:
- shit coins (obviously)
- fiat money
- women
- cars
- houses
- jobs
- entertainment
- video games
- products
- food & drink
- nick nacks

Hmmm highlighted a few

For example if you’re able spending a little bit more the I think some of them are worthy… not that it has to be the highest end of them all
But for example I do own 2 cars and which I do like one is a bit of a fast car machine (but in Belgium there are some rules and taxes and mine is in a good level compared with many others … I don’t like paying stupid taxes etc… so I don’t got my self to the highest level but something I’m very happy with… the second car is a jeep/defender old school which I also love for every day use and has like only 140 € taxes a year, so no costs and keeping value as not increasing over the years)… I love them more compared to a very small or just car I don’t like…. Besides spending a lot of time in them…
Same as motorcycles I love them so I like a type which I just want.

For woman…. I spend almost all of my free time with her and she’s lovely so why not wanting a woman

Food and drinks is just my life together with the heart for traveling… I have done the cheaper but also willing to pay extra from time to time bc this is my thing I love doing the most… earning some extra and doing nothing isn’t me. Big BUT… I do everything reasonable imo and I can see when item and price don’t match…. Never bothered to leave something for another option.

Entertainment or sports also a value + in many cases…

House/private residence massively important as that’s the place we’re we find our peace…. I like a bit more of space and have a small walk around instead of everything in one room… I don’t need the 10 bed and bathroom mansion but I like a bit more of space as were I grown up that’s for sure.

Just a quick and short reaction
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
Imagine when FOMO kicks in.

Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Gentlemen, next round of drinks is on me, I celebrate the world rat day.

^Honestly I didn't even know that day exists, but then again I happily welcome every good excuse to have a drink  Grin

* psycodad lifts his cup and sings 'rat here, rat now' in the voice of slimboy fast fatboy slim

Anyone can name a day. That doesn't make it official. Speaking of which, it's time we had a world Bitcoin day. Sounds fancier than "the anniversary of the genesis block".
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Might be the one troll
I can actually like.
Goodmorning W O

legendary

Explanation
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1512