Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 578. (Read 26467671 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
[...]
Sensing a new ATH in the next 24 hours.

Because...reasons.
Wow.. you ONLY have 20 hours and 10 minutes left, from the time of your prediction..

Hopefully, none of us are trying to hold our breath in anticipation of such BTC prices.
I also hope none of us do, as holding one's breath for too long can cause memory loss (as in "I forgot my passphrase"), in which case the pain would be even more severe if my prediction does come true. Cheesy

Ready the chopper, less than 20 hrs to go...!

Well.  One thing is forgetting your password, and another thing might to be going and telling everyone your password and you various "secrets" because you had gone into a hallucinogenic state.

I don't advocate such.

Regarding the substance of the matter.

I will agree that we can never really know when a pump might end up happening - and surely there can be some benefits that come from elements of surprise.. .. and I think that we are still getting used to this world of ongoing buying pressures through those newly formulate onramps, aka bitcoin spot ETFs.

I have a hard time figuring out from where exactly they are getting their coins.

Yeah, we see a lot of coins flowing out of GBTC, so surely there seems to be attempts to paint that as if it were some kind of a negative, when the inflows into other ETFs have been way outpacing the GBTC outflows - especially when you zoom out over several weeks - and even a couple of months of inflows and clearly new demand. .. so who is selling?  I don't know, but someone's gotta be selling.. unless they are fractionally reserving.. which surely I am not going to presume any of those twats to have actual integrity, if there might be areas for them to get away with shenanigans.

So yeah a pump could come at any time.. we've been floating largely $74k to $60k if you could call that a correction. .. but it was enough to wake dragonvslinux for a short period of time. .and almost animate him into losing a bet.. but then now we are back int he upper $60ks and lower $70ks for nearly a week.. and yeah, not quite a week.. since maybe it is important that a bit of an up-leg from lower $60ks to upper $60ks took place at the end of last weekend and the beginning of the week.. to the extent that even matters.. business days and all of that.

But then on the other end, it had been a bit more than two weeks since we last seen an ATH, and that was at the end of that particular week..

I don't know or claim if ATHs might not be sufficiently reasonable to happen on the weekends too..

Why not?

Edit: For some reason when I wrote the above, I was thinking that we were already in the weekend.. .. so getting my days mixed up.. and maybe just go ahead and forget about every thing that I said above that relates to anything that related to anything.

Sensing a new ATH in the next 24 hours.

Because...reasons.
We all are fortunate enough to see another ATH this week.
We'll see.

I'm hoping we'll continue at least sideways until the halving.

I've still got a shitload of taxes to catch up on before the end of April. I managed to convince my personal taxman that it would be in everybody's best interest to cut me some slack over the winter in anticipation of some serious Bitcoin price growth before the halving. Luckily that came to be. Now I've gotta put up or shut up.

Any of us likely hate to sell too much too soon, but surely this does not seem to be a bad place to shave some off, especially compared with $27k in October... and also it could have been that we would have been dickering around with mid-$40ks and lower $50ks until the halvening .. which seemed like a pretty likely scenario until the ETFs actually went through and launched us clearly in the middle of noman's land that also being considered as our new don't wake me up zone, which surely seems strange to consider this price range with those two names at the same time, but if the glove fits, put it on.

Interrupting Buddy streak.
Where is everyone?

When in the don't wake me up zone, it is optional to sleep.

I had a pretty BIG tax bill this year too, for "reasons.".. kind of weird to sometimes be paying so damned much.. ... ..
yeah my wife complains about the amount of taxes we pay lately. i just tell her that if you dont want us to pay taxes we can always choose to be poor, as we only pay taxes when we make money.

she grudgingly agrees paying it is better.

There can be dilemmas regarding if there is enough money in the various accounts that are already in dollars to pay the bill, so then just move a little money around so that there is enough in the account that is paying the bill... so then it comes in handy to have some of that money just hanging around.. .. yet at the same time, don't we also sometimes worry if we have too much cash that is just hanging around and it is not working?.. I hate to get sucked into those luring ideas of yield and interest and dividends, even though surely there is some attractiveness in having your money working versus not working, and another thing is that I will admit that I did have to sell some cornz to cover the float.. or to be able to maintain my sufficient cashfloat.. which meant that I ended up selling around 0.3% of my BTC stash, and hey that should just be a rounding error correct?.. I mean I probably am already to a status that I am permitted to sell way more than that - even 30x of that and to even claim that it is sustainable to be able to sell up to 10% per year..... so still dancing around ideas of being able to sell 4% to 6% to 10% per year. .. and look at me getting all worked up over a mere 0.3%.. .. even if I sold that every single month. .that would not even add up to the 4%.. it would be 3.6% for the whole year.. .. gotta pick up the spending game.. I keep saying to myself, but not really complying.. .

Maybe I should bid against Bob's 55 acres to the south of him?... and we could become neighbors?  good ole buddies?

Could you actually imagine bob as your neighbor in real life?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
you need front and back photo of your drivers license or your passport.

Also they are FDIC for your cash.

I usually keep a few thousand in cash for business on their site.

Less in coins.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Can someone guide what's the easiest and convenient way to convert btc to usd in USA? My relative is in USA and he has bank account there.
Can someone guide about how to convert btc to usd in thus case?

coinbase if you don't mind kyc.

kraken will also want kyc

there are a few people on this website that will buy using PayPal or Zelle some are trustworthy buyers.

With coinbase can we withdraw directly to bank account ? How long it takes to activate account with kyc

yes you can take money from coinbase to PayPal or to a bank account.

not sure but if it is under 10k it is likely to be pretty quick
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
Can someone guide what's the easiest and convenient way to convert btc to usd in USA? My relative is in USA and he has bank account there.

there are a few people on this website that will buy using PayPal or Zelle some are trustworthy buyers.

With coinbase can we withdraw directly to bank account ? How long it takes to activate account with kyc

It's very quick, register with the biggest brokers, whichever validates first you make the withdrawal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 561

legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 561
Can someone guide about how to convert btc to usd in this case?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 114
Merit: 93
Fly free sweet Mango.
ChartBuddy's Daily Wall Observation recap
All Credit to ChartBuddy
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
[...] some religious dude died then came back to life or some such silly supernatural thing.

thats sunday dude

well he died on 'good' Friday   he rose on Sunday after or so they say
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
[...] some religious dude died then came back to life or some such silly supernatural thing.

thats sunday dude
Jump to: