Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 607. (Read 26468056 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
Are you a Bitcoiner and having problems?

I don't know.  It seems like the market is starting to turn on Saylor now that it's been shown he's cashing out hand over fist using MSTR as a vehicle to get a massive premium on his purchased BTC.  I think if he doesn't come out and say that he's also buying BTC personally with all the USD he's cashing out daily from MSTR it might only be a matter of time before the Bitcoin community looks to tar and feather him.  You got to give it to him though.  His scheme of buying up the price of BTC and then selling off shares of MSTR at a huge premium is one of the bigger brained investment moves I've ever seen.

he surely isn't holding that USD for the longterm

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Another day in the books.

Wiped out yesterday's losses and ready to continue upward.

$70k soon?
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Pity the fools who sold in the low $6xxxx range. Congrats to all who bought.
'fool' is somehow mean though . Some persons don't learn at all despite been in a forum like this where reasonable discussions are made, they are still making silly mistakes in the market.

I'm not trying to be mean, just honest.

Silly fools? We're both saying the same thing.  Cool
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Little as we know
Bitcoin going up and down
Entering green space

Yea, more bright zone yet to enter.
We expect more to come as we only buy and hold.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
it becomes more and more obvious that we gonna test 50k.  Maybe so obvious that we won't.

on the other hand according to cycles (fwiw) we are a year too early for a parabolic bullrun.

Test $50k? We didn't even really test $60k.

That $60k support is looking more and more like it's etched in stone.

Bitcoin is $67,856 (as of the time of writing), you have the right word to use but 'fool' is somehow mean though . Some persons don't learn at all despite been in a forum like this where reasonable discussions are made, they are still making silly mistakes in the market.
I don't know we explain that rather than  selling your bitcoin holdings, buy more and more. Avoid panic, market moves in correction and one of the prove method to benefit in bitcoin market is accumulating, and holding. The more bitcoin you  hold, the more profit you make, viewing the market in a long run rather than short term.

We only react with the present data, and past price moves.
Congratulations to those who remain unfazed and are building huge portfolios, buy more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
it becomes more and more obvious that we gonna test 50k.  Maybe so obvious that we won't.

on the other hand according to cycles (fwiw) we are a year too early for a parabolic bullrun.

while some cry, others sell tissues

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
https://dailycoin.com/craig-wrights-troubles-stack-as-new-lawsuit-gathers-steam/

"The FaketoshiSUX organization is casting a wide net, calling on anyone and everyone wronged by Wright, Calvin Ayre, and Stefan Matthews to collect evidence, get in touch, and make their voice heard as part of the class action effort"

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
Thanks. First i was after TP-Link, because somebody i know as a versatile tech started using them and was satisfied. He's not much of a IT-security guy, so there's that. TPL abandoned RTSP in their newer models, and there are some quirks to become aware of to be able to choose a good model. Cloud recording would be a no-go, i also want to have remote access, but only through a tunnel/forward on my router's firewall using some dynamic dns service. No fancy cloud app with registering at the manufacturer needed (nor wanted).

EDIT: I wonder if this dip is more or less over...

If you have ONVIF but need RTSP, I found a handy app called GO2RTSP which does some translations. It's a bit opaque but fairly straightforward.

Go2RTC, maybe?

So we had the good old three legged dump followed by solid recovery?

Beautiful.

And quick. The demand for BTC is higher again this cycle, and so are the bids.
Printing a weekly green candle would add some fuel, i think.
Laura, are u there?
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1477
Self made HODLER ✓
So we had the good old three legged dump followed by solid recovery?

Beautiful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 212
Are we back? Cool

$68K in one hour
lol Bitcoin coming real hot after gathering some strength during the dip (or should I say correction) past few days , get ready $73k you going down , next target $80k Grin🚀
I sold at 70 and 73
I also spent some at 68 to buy a miner.

I got it all back at 61 and 62.  Can't complain
wow... Nice definitely work out for your favour. Literally worth it , recovering it all back at a lower price  Smiley that's just epic
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

I sold at 70 and 73
I also spent some at 68 to buy a miner.

I got it all back at 61 and 62.  Can't complain.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 448
Merit: 301
Are we back? Cool

$68K in one hour
We are definitely back and this time is with enough energy that can possibly put us far above the previous ATH.

As usual, there will be minor turbulence if the below holds water:

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/community/post/334841115
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Are we back? Cool

$68K in one hour
Jump to: