Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall of fame / shame. Shit posts so bad that they are actually funny - page 21. (Read 59167 times)

copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
---
Well, this one is actually a very bit disrepctful, or at least I feel that way. There are many users here that don't have english as a native language, and trying to make fun of some mistakes that most likely come from the translation of certain words is straigth up disrespectful to the user and might deter some people from getting out of their comfort language and posting also in english.

This thread has a different porpuse than making fun of the language skill of users; or at least, I'd like to think that.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Are they talking about USD fiat and they don't understand that USDT isn't the same thing?  Someone help me out here.

Yes, it does make a little bit more sense if you replace USDT with USD. But that's not saying much. If you replace USDT with pink elephants it would still make about as much sense.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I can't make sense of this post AT ALL.  What am I even reading? 

Almost country when export and import product always use USDT as payment transaction, I think is not effective when have use USDT because not give profitable for other country why use their own money, than have ideas for using cryptocurrency because give benefit for all country with fasting transaction payment and advantage with increasing value later when bitcoin or altcoin get more support from the world. if use USDT always have conflict between United State and China give change to make price down suddenly and make many countries have lost opportunity if using USDT always.

Are they talking about USD fiat and they don't understand that USDT isn't the same thing?  Someone help me out here.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Looks like the States have expanded a bit in recent days. Not shitposts per se, but the same funny error twice by two different posters in the same thread:

Biden expected to win narrowly Trump is getting a slice of it, 98 states remaining

97 States to go
Activity: 39
Merit: 8
This guy doesn't differentiate between purse and crypto wallet likewise between good poster and copy-paste monkey.  Cheesy

If a user needs a purse for some particular altcoin, he does not need your Electrum

A little about me:

At the forum since June 2019, during this time he managed to recommend as a good poster, both in the Russian locale and the English section.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
The below user has such a slow connection that his application inside a campaign (made while the campaign was open) was posted on the forum 15 days later (when the campaign became CNFP). I didn't see such slow connection in the dial-up era. It must be hard for him to use Internet. Sad story.

the time I read the post of the campaign manager, I have already posted my application [...] I have a slow connection maybe.

Lol, wait, what? So you imply that you saw OP's post announcing a free slot from 21 October but until your application was posted the date switched to 4 November due to your slow connection?? Jesus, I saw slow connection in my life, but not that slow lol. Your message was posted after 15 days due to your slow connection?! So you mean you posted while the campaign was open to new participants, but until your application was posted 15 days passed and the campaign became CNFP? Curiously, your recent messages are posted faster, not in 15 days.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Sounds like he may want to see a doctor about that.
With one of those pseudo-doctors who have been recently discussed on the forum?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I should have been legendary long time ago. I am like 4 times legendary already. I am legendary of legendary of legendary of legendary. I am born legendary. I am a herculis. I am 21st century of Herculis. How many years it took you to legendary after all these beaching and moaning. If I spend time here for 3-4 months I will special legendary and all the color of my profile balls will start to change. Wait and see.

Sounds like he may want to see a doctor about that.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
The debate went well with Joe Biden who is when educated than Trump who is the president of US correctly. Joe Biden mentioned so many amenities he will help the government to achieve in one year if elected as the president of US. Many citizens are changing their minds with Joe Biden talk which are words of politics.
Trump is not educated like Biden but if it comes to richest Trump is more richer than joe Biden. Biden will surely win this debate because of his speech that is touching every body to change their mind to choose him as the next president.

China needs to work on their their pro Biden bots. ^^

Damn it dude! you beat me to it...oh well this one gets honorable mention...

Republican party still stand strong behind Trump to for he re-election that is coming next month. Many party member who follow up with Trump since 2016 are planning to decamp to Democratic party Joe Biden who promise to do everything to make sure they achieve everything they want in his government if he is elected as a president of US. The election will still remain free and fair according to Trump that US citizens will never make a wrong decision for this coming presidential election.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The debate went well with Joe Biden who is when educated than Trump who is the president of US correctly. Joe Biden mentioned so many amenities he will help the government to achieve in one year if elected as the president of US. Many citizens are changing their minds with Joe Biden talk which are words of politics.
Trump is not educated like Biden but if it comes to richest Trump is more richer than joe Biden. Biden will surely win this debate because of his speech that is touching every body to change their mind to choose him as the next president.

China needs to work on their their pro Biden bots. ^^
legendary
One of its kind: the user blacklisting campaigns.

Sir, what about me?
Do you want me to put your campaigns on my blacklists or what??
legendary
New healthy things in life:

it would be healthy if all DT member said their country of origin and languages speak
Activity: 1288
Merit: 504
Seeing the 'Flora is a bot thing', makes me wonder if the Google authentication recapcha program which verifies every user before a successful login into the forum has a way around it that enables bot access or are bots no that suffisticated to be able to solve the puzzles contained in the recapcha.

Most of these shit posts comes from biginners who have had a hard time contributing to discussions on the forum and really wish to do but the right words aren't coming out. I introduced a user to the forum once, I asked him to first of all familiar rise himself with the forum before creating an account, I encourage him to read a lot of the contents he could find and after a few I stances of looking at his screen, he shouted 'i don't understand anything I'm seeing here' and I replied 'its always like that at first and with time, you will get the hang of it'.
Though, it's never the less funny to see these replies and they often come from users with a particular need to grow in rank so as to participate in bounties and sig. Pathetic.
I'll update one once I see one.
HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316
That seems like it could be an automated translation choosing the "wrong" word... moratorium, while a fairly common word, is not being used in the correct context here. A moratorium is more like an agreement to halt doing something for a specified time (ie. a moratorium on oil drilling, a moratorium on whale hunting etc), as opposed to preventing someone from entering a place or accessing a system.

It's instances like this, that lead to me investigating if the user is using "text spin"... but then I see their post history is just 10 pages of altcoin campaign posts, most linked to a now "moratoriumed" medium account Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes:

One can only imagine what policy they violated to get their account investigated/banned on Medium Tongue
legendary
(...) Some go as far as chatting up the high ranking members asking for merits, this tends to upset most users making them take drastic measures by reporting to the Bitcointalk authorities, leading to abrupt moratorium, either  temporarily or permanently. (...)

Learn Latin for free on BTCTalk:

moratorium, -a, n : ban
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️

I can assure you that adding punctuation won't help when you have a whole essay in one sentence (yep, there is even a summary at the end):

I think the L-shaped is much more realistic recovery in general because U-shape compared to L-shape it is more faster recovery but let's be honest even 1st world countries are having hard time handling the virus and to add why L-shape is the more possible outcome of recovery is because we can't know if all citizens will follow what the government directs us to do, so it is a process of making people follow the rules given by the government to lessen the transmission and achieve the fastest recovery as possible, the countries that already won against the virus have organized and well disciplined citizens that is why they already won and achieve the U shape or even the V shape recovery so to sum it up we need a organized government and organized citizen to achieve it, it is all about doing their parts, it is the key to defeating the virus.

I got dumber just by reading this....
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Reported some garbage just now... quite shitposty:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptonuele-2841215

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
legendary
Don't tell me even this thread is about the same shitposter Grin you gotta give it to the guy, he's a BTCtalk legend already!

Also, he changes, removes and edits his posts all the time. Sooner or later, the mods will ban him (I suppose so?), so allow me to immortalize this post:

Hello.
I do not know what to say I do not know I have to beg or make myself small!
I made many mistakes and I accept. I may not deserve to be on this site but I have only one desperate request from you.
Give me another chance and you will see what I will do. Tears welled up in my eyes when you told me not to delete the negative points.
I committed plagiarism. I created 2 accounts. I did not respect the rules and ...
But man is fallible. And I want to give a young man a chance to prove himself.
I beg of you and I desperately ask for forgiveness.
In case of further violation, close my account without notice, but only give me this opportunity.

I hope you answer me and know that I realized my mistake.
good luck

I believe in Karma, so I'll probably go to hell for so much Schadenfreude, but damn did I laugh my ass off. Still am actually. Whilst trying to put my ass back on.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087

I wonder why the dude isn't banned yet with all the evidence the members have got on him. yesterday F_Societys created another thread that was clearly plagiarised and used text spinning to avoid detection from plagiarized checker.

I think someone has to bring this to the mods/ admins attention via PM. If that still doesn't do anything, well... that's kinda sad.

I think the mods already knows about it since lovesmayfamilis created a thread about it Paraphrased articles, without providing links to originals.. and just like what morvillz7z said he already has two good report after reporting F_Societys posts.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359

I wonder why the dude isn't banned yet with all the evidence the members have got on him. yesterday F_Societys created another thread that was clearly plagiarised and used text spinning to avoid detection from plagiarized checker.

I think someone has to bring this to the mods/ admins attention via PM. If that still doesn't do anything, well... that's kinda sad.

Moderators probably need a little more reassurance that this is plagiarism because word spinners are used. We just need to keep reporting his posts. I am sure it will result in a positive outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: