Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 35. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 18, 2017, 02:45:08 PM
You can use Myetherwallet for online but Hardware wallets are more safety for your invest. You can use Ledger wallet to protect your coins. They are little bit expensive but online wallets always have a risk of steal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
October 16, 2017, 01:59:43 PM
I use myetherwallet, it supports ERC20 tokens and has a very adjustable transaction fee. It has many security options so I can guarantee its best security compared to other ethereum wallets out there.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 01:47:50 PM
best i think is ledger nano s because it is very secure and easy to use. MEW can be very good to but must not click the scam links in telegram and slack
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
October 16, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

I personally use MyEtherWallet like many of you guys here. Never had any problems with it + if you do some digging around you'll see that the security is on point and it's UX friendly.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 01:38:25 PM
in my opinion myetherwallet, you can safely store your coins in the cold, and you can save with your ETH all the Erc20 tokens that come out on the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
October 16, 2017, 01:00:34 PM
MyEtherWallet is the best, however watch out for scams because there are many phishing attacks (wrong links leading to similar fake sites built to steal your private keys). Recommend to install the EtherAddressLookup chrome plugin for extra-security (it detects fake sites).
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 12:54:17 PM
Currently, there are many wallet to choose from, including myetherwallet, coinbase, and latest blockchain.info, which adds new storage ETH features. But I encourage you to use myetherwallet because it's very secure, MyEtherWallet is just a tool to help users easily interact with Blockchain, it does not manage your ETH number, your security information will also never saved. Alternatively, you can use myetherwallet as a wallet to store other altcoins if it's supported. I think it's quite handy and useful
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 11:53:32 AM
When I pick wallets, I usually pick multiple currency wallets. I prefer Exodus and Coinomi. Exodus is a desktop wallet and Coinomi is a mobile wallet. They are both not good for storing large amounts of funds. But they are pretty good.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 11:52:34 AM
I am also using my ether wallet. I have started to use couple of months ago. as it is web based wallet, it keeps on worrying me.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2017, 11:48:48 AM
I've been using my ether wallet since their day one but last hacking news made me really upset and concerning. some of my friends wallet
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 16, 2017, 11:48:35 AM
Several wallets provide with the ease of accessing, but when it comes to the trust myetherwallet provides the best among all. One such example is the bit.ac, which provided the users the ease of accessing through application and in a short time period scammed the entire users went away without any updates.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 11:43:57 AM
I recommend myetherwallet because many people using this wallet mostly they used this wallet for getting their free token in airdrops and joining altcoin campaigns and it has security.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
October 16, 2017, 11:32:58 AM
MyEtherWallet is getting a lot of praise from the Ethereum community. It is an open source client which does not rely on third-party servers to operat.  The Ledger Nano S also supports Ethereum out of the box, without the need for third-party plugins or custom software. It is a preferred solution to store Ethers long-term
what you say is true, that MyEtherWallet is much praised in the community, it's all because of the privilege of MyEtherWallet

I think that for a coin with the potential of Ethereum is very little depend only on the MyEtherWallet. Don't like this wallet.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 574
October 16, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
MyEtherWallet is getting a lot of praise from the Ethereum community. It is an open source client which does not rely on third-party servers to operat.  The Ledger Nano S also supports Ethereum out of the box, without the need for third-party plugins or custom software. It is a preferred solution to store Ethers long-term
what you say is true, that MyEtherWallet is much praised in the community, it's all because of the privilege of MyEtherWallet
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 11:22:07 AM
We all know MEW is the best for browser-based online wallets.But there is a new wallet by name eidoo and they have launched an app for both ios/google play and it works without any flaw.I have tried it myself.They would be implemented exchange within the app and browser-based wallet like MEW is also in the making.
October 16, 2017, 11:16:26 AM
I think the best wallet for ethereum is just myetherwallet because it was notjust for ethereum but it also accepts tokens. You can also trust this because for me it has the best security for your coins.
yes I agree with your opinion, MyEtherWallet site is the best site to store your ethereum by having a secure system and have a private key, and you should be careful of phishing sites, if necessary BookMark site MyEtherWallet
I would really recommend this wallet rather than on downloading mist wallet which would really be pain on the ass but somehow a good pc wallet for me when it comes on storing eth but for now the most popular lite wallet which is myetherwallet.com which i do assume that most people are using it rather than on any wallet in the market.This is true we should really be aware on those phishing sites.
we cant assure our safe on this wallet but as far as i know this is the wallet that is more good than on some wallet that we are downloading i must agree with your opinion guys i think some of us here are using this wallet.

yes that's right what you say, this security guarantee about MyEtherWallet, it all depends on you, you use it or not, i just give advice only.
Activity: 294
October 11, 2017, 01:51:45 PM
I think the best wallet for ethereum is just myetherwallet because it was notjust for ethereum but it also accepts tokens. You can also trust this because for me it has the best security for your coins.
yes I agree with your opinion, MyEtherWallet site is the best site to store your ethereum by having a secure system and have a private key, and you should be careful of phishing sites, if necessary BookMark site MyEtherWallet
I would really recommend this wallet rather than on downloading mist wallet which would really be pain on the ass but somehow a good pc wallet for me when it comes on storing eth but for now the most popular lite wallet which is myetherwallet.com which i do assume that most people are using it rather than on any wallet in the market.This is true we should really be aware on those phishing sites.
we cant assure our safe on this wallet but as far as i know this is the wallet that is more good than on some wallet that we are downloading i must agree with your opinion guys i think some of us here are using this wallet.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 11, 2017, 12:43:19 PM
Activity: 490
October 11, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
October 11, 2017, 11:37:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: