Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 32. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 184
October 26, 2017, 07:52:09 AM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

For me the most trusted is myetherwallet it is used mostly by members here in the forum it is definitely advisable and make sure you will keep the private key otherwise your wallet will be useless.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 07:47:32 AM
I think https://www.myetherwallet.com/ it is best now. Recently there was a very good addition for chrome from this purse. MEW is the Best
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 26, 2017, 07:44:16 AM
Hello

Thank you!

For now I store my ETH coins in myetherwallet.com so far I don't have any troubles with it.
And also I store some of my token here I think it is safe for you to store your ethereum here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 07:20:11 AM
Use myetherwallet, but don't feel secure enough.
Everyday read thred, where some got hacked.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 07:05:18 AM
Why not use the latest version of the official GUI wallet for ETH? The interface is idiot-proof. You can choose to either connect to a full node or non-full node (fast and takes no space). You can store your ICO tokens in the very same wallet as well. Do note that the wallet is still supposedly in beta stage.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 26, 2017, 02:42:59 AM
Hello

Thank you!

MyEtherwallet is still the most convenient for me.

Just be careful to your private keys and phishing attack. You will be the one to blame if something not right will happen to your coins on mew wallet.
You cannot say that until you have tried other wallets. Jaxx and Exodus are very good multicurrency wallet and you can pretty much control your private keys here as well. The reason why MEW remains much more relevant is because, it helps in controlling your ERC20 tokens which for now, it is hard to find one which can do the job as effective as it does it with better security.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 25, 2017, 05:59:34 AM
Hello

Thank you!

I'm using blockchain.info I've stored my bitcoins there for long and now they allow you to hold your eth -

The worst advice anyone ever given another person. Don't use centralized services. Guys it's not safe for your crypto holdings
Activity: 131
October 25, 2017, 05:55:06 AM
Hello, does anyone use Metamask browser extension? I find it very convenient and useful. It is always at hand when you need it. In most cases new ERC20 tokens are first tradable at etherdelta and it is really easy to use Metamask there.
Another good point for Metamask is that you can add all your tokens there and keep track of them. I wish developers added a support of tokens transfer from Metamask, since there is ETH transfer option so it should not be too hard to implement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 25, 2017, 05:51:43 AM
Ledger Nano 2 is the best hardware wallet to secure your Ethereum.
For online wallet you can use Myetherwallet. You can control all ERC20 tokens at MEW.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 05:34:22 AM
My Ethereum Wallet is the best Ether wallet ever. the greater part of the general population utilizing MEW for holding ether coin. So I proposed you that you can utilize it for securely hold your coin. There are bunches of etherium wallets accessible. Furthermore, there are likewise a considerable measure of inquiries like this one you yourself are inquiring. You ought to consider seeking first before making inquiries here on the gathering. These tyoe of inquiries do only surge the framework. In addition you won't not find solutions that cam truly offer assistance. For the vast majority of the general population in this discussion remarks notwithstanding when it is futile to the operation just to expand post tally. So better look for that. Be that as it may, At any rate now you know. so I trust you'd take a stab at seeking first before asking next time.
For what it's worth, I trust myetherwallet. What's more, I accept im not the only one.
Good fortunes, trust you accept this counsel.
copper member
Activity: 90
October 25, 2017, 05:31:40 AM
The easiest way and one of the best is the MyetherWallet
Simple and supports all tokens too
Secure when you dont click the wrong links without https
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 25, 2017, 05:28:28 AM
In my opinion, myetherwallet is best wallet for eth and ERC20 tokens. You have to save your private key in safer place otherwise you cannot do anything in your account.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 25, 2017, 05:23:05 AM
myetherwallet.com my use
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
October 25, 2017, 05:14:14 AM
Why not just download the official Ethereum client from their site? Sure the sync takes a long time but in the end you would be getting the most amount of privacy and security as well as functionality. You're in charge of everything.

Alternatively, you could use myetherwallet. You hold your private keys too but it's browser based.

Also, there is coinbase. But coinbase is less secure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 05:08:08 AM
I am using Myetherwallet since from the beginning, but still dont have any funds in that. I had also an account with Blockchain and they had both Bitcoin plus Ethereum too.
I suggest you to choose the best one which you can withdraw funds to local currency.
Activity: 131
October 25, 2017, 05:04:35 AM
Hello, does anyone use Metamask browser extension? I find it very convenient and useful. It is always at hand when you need it. In most cases new ERC20 tokens are first tradable at etherdelta and it is really easy to use Metamask there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
October 25, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

I am using coinbased and myetherwallet, i do not experience any problem on this two wallet, i easily monitor the value of eth using coinbased it is very easy to used and fast confirmation if you send fund with this wallet.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 24, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
Yes I know.It is Myethewallet. Myether wallet is by far the best ether wallet out there.I recommend you use it
Except you are an ICO person who will be receiving some ERC20 tokens, and will like to monitor the distribution, then I would not advise MyEther Wallet cause if you are not careful you may end up loosing your funds to scammers who clone the wallet and make users to enter their details on the website that is not MEW.

So, you will have to always be very careful. However, if you are looking for an ethereum wallet which also gives you your key, then it is best you make use of Exodus desktop wallet if you have a PC or just make use of ledger nano.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:20:03 PM
Hello

Thank you!
I think maximum alt coin lover use https://myetherwallet.com and this wallet is best for me i always use for my token.You can keep any token this wallet.All token is supported.
Activity: 308
October 23, 2017, 01:40:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: