Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 33. (Read 7601 times)

copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
October 23, 2017, 01:31:07 PM
I trust too myetherwallet.com i just use it all the time.

I don't need to try anything else.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 01:26:25 PM
The wallet you are looking for is definitely myetherwallet. As i know it is the safest ether wallet around and it is also very easy to use. Only problem with it is , there so many fake websites look like it.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 01:21:27 PM
I have always used myetherwallet and find no major issues with it. The one thing to watch out for with it is phishing attempts so make sure you bookmark the actual site and only access it from that bookmark. Never click into it using any links.
Activity: 252
October 23, 2017, 01:12:12 PM
Blockchain allows you to store your etherium coins. Just incase you are also looking to store you other ERC20 coins in the same wallet then there is no better option than myetherwallet imo
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 01:01:04 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
You can use https://www.myetherwallet.com . It is the best wallet for Ethereum. It is online wallet. If you want to store your Ethereum on offline, you can use Ledger Nano S, TREZOR or KeepKey secure Ethereum hardware wallet for your Ether. Hope you will help.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 09:35:56 AM
The most reliable wallet for Ethereum would be the hardware wallet like Ledger Nano but if you just want it stored in your laptop or through a website, Jaxx.io and Myetherwallet.com would be the best place to store them too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2017, 09:31:23 AM
As the most reliable wallet you can use the wallet to download from Ethereum's site. Other than that, it is a very reliable purse in myetherwallet. I have been using myetherwallet for a long time.

Personally i have blockchain and have been using it for ether based transactions and so far so good. I'm not really very picky when it comes to it since i mostly deal with bitcoins so i make do with what's easily available for me
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 23, 2017, 09:27:57 AM
Its depends on you what kinds of wallet do you want to use but here in the Philippines the most popular eth wallet is mytherwallet.com it is the most advisable eth wallet if you want to keep you eth  or if you want to swap it to bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 23, 2017, 09:24:06 AM
As the most reliable wallet you can use the wallet to download from Ethereum's site. Other than that, it is a very reliable purse in myetherwallet. I have been using myetherwallet for a long time.
I used coinbase wallet in ethereum coin, since I have no ethereum coin for now but I guess I need to invest more cash to this accounts due to high possibility of increasing value of this coin in the future. So I bet ethereum a lot to increase my income in the future, also I just want to hold it for long run of time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 23, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
I would recommend JAXX-  easy to use and quite safe wallet. private keys are in your hands.
its a multicoin wallet that supports:  btc / eth / bch ...

I used it for 2 month and had no problem on windows.
all incoming outgoing transfers were reliably quick (nice fee calculation).

recommendations that can also be tried because you have used 2 months, but it is not easy to change the habit, because from the first dabbling I always use Myetherwallet. I'll try it later maybe as an alternative as well as learn, thanks again.
Activity: 434
October 23, 2017, 08:58:50 AM
for me myetherwallet still the best so far can hold eth and support erc20 tokens. Just becareful so many phissing site out there
Activity: 19
October 23, 2017, 08:50:36 AM
The best wallet for ethereum is myetherwallet, metamask, Parity and mist.Among these four MEW is the best.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 23, 2017, 08:49:06 AM
Yes I know.It is Myethewallet. Myether wallet is by far the best ether wallet out there.I recommend you use it

I agree, and its convenient. Also since mostly it is browser based, please add the the metamask to protect your wallet from those phishing site and  unauthorized access. I think its safe and recommended by MEW.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
I used blockchain.info for all my coin! But it difficut to use it for Token!
Or you can use offical app from dev!
I don't think blockchain.info support for token. just for ethereum coin not for token so  myetherwallet still the best so far for online wallet  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 23, 2017, 08:38:53 AM
Hello

Thank you!

It depends on what suits you, if you are looking for a wallet for solely storing ETH then blockchain.info is the best option, even though they are already catered to store tokens, it's not user friendly (just my opinion).

If you are into bounty and airdrop hunting and at the same time storing ETH for your personal purposes then MEW is the best choice as it is easy to use and user friendly.
Activity: 27
October 23, 2017, 08:28:49 AM
Hello

Thank you!

MyEtherwallet is still the most convenient for me.

Just be careful to your private keys and phishing attack. You will be the one to blame if something not right will happen to your coins on mew wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
October 23, 2017, 08:27:43 AM
There really is no better wallet than myetherwallet. I tried to use Metamask but it keeps on crashing.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 08:25:26 AM
I used blockchain.info for all my coin! But it difficut to use it for Token!
Or you can use offical app from dev!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 08:13:07 AM
Yes I know.It is Myethewallet. Myether wallet is by far the best ether wallet out there.I recommend you use it

Would recommend trying eidoo wallet as well.They are not the best like myetherwallet but have just concluded their ICO and have a pretty good wallet for android/ios.A built-in exchange is a good feature included in the app and is in development status.
Pages:
Jump to: