Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 31. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 06:39:35 PM
Myetherwallet is the most easy wallet i think , ledger wallet is the best but only for big amounts i think.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
October 27, 2017, 06:26:53 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is one of the most widely used and popular among them.  Be cautious, there's a lot of phishing sites out there and there's a lot of reports that they loose there ETH because of these. Make sure you type-in the correct address. Cheers!
Activity: 448
October 27, 2017, 03:07:15 PM
I feel free use https://www.myetherwallet.com/ for keep Ethereum.Moreover many bounty token use myetherwallet blockchain platform.It's have private key for security.Getting here from the Exchanger is much easier.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
October 26, 2017, 08:12:09 PM
Hello

Thank you!

I am sticking it out with myetherwallet.com for my Ethereum. If you are planning to trade them then you do not have much of a choice but store them in trading platforms. That will save you transaction or transfer fees from constantly transferring ETH from one wallet to another. But if you are saving ETH for ICO purposes then saving them in MEW is good enough already. You are holding your private keys with your MEW so it is safe.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2017, 08:05:25 PM
I myself prefer to store Ethereum on Exchangers and MyEtherWallet accounts. And I myself feel safe with both. I have a Wallet blockchain, but I never use to store Ethereum. Because I only have a little Ethereum, so I keep it in my Exchaer account and I can use it as needed. Or you can try Trezor. but unfortunately Trezor is not free.
Activity: 185
October 26, 2017, 07:21:31 PM
Hello

Thank you!

Hello. You can use MEW which the most popular wallet for ethereum
Myetherwallet is the best Ethereum wallet, myetherwallet can also be used to store altcoin using smart contract platform.

MEW is one of the most common ones, and it has no security vulnerability I think. But there are some more secured ETH wallets too. For example, metamask, parity are some of those. But parity faced bugs and some funds were stolen from multisig wallets as you can remember.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 07:18:35 PM
Hello

Thank you!

Myetherwallet is the best Ethereum wallet, myetherwallet can also be used to store altcoin using smart contract platform.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 07:16:45 PM
I use myetherwallet and love it... this may be a stupid question, but they don't have a desktop version do they?

I feel like I would have it by now if they did, or do they have any plans to release one?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 06:04:02 PM
Hello

Thank you!

Activity: 304
October 26, 2017, 05:42:54 PM
If you are looking an online wallet, myetherwallet.com is the wallet for you. It is an online wallet which you can keep any kind of coins or tokens but it was prone to phishers or hackers but we can avoid those if we are careful. Ou security are in our own hands.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 26, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
Hello

Thank you!
As far as I know, myetherwallet is the best one to store your ethereum token. I choose this one because lot of ICO choose this wallet to store or create a token. They have a full of trust in etherwallet and I am with them.
I also support using myetherwallet because his system is easy to use and for the access makes everyone comfortable to use it but lately a lot of cases like phishing against myetherwallet so many users myetherwallet deceived with the phishing website so all must be careful
Activity: 146
October 26, 2017, 11:45:34 AM
Hello

Thank you!
As far as I know, myetherwallet is the best one to store your ethereum token. I choose this one because lot of ICO choose this wallet to store or create a token. They have a full of trust in etherwallet and I am with them.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
October 26, 2017, 11:34:43 AM
I recommend to you MyEtherWallet.
But be sure to Safely Store your Private key.
because many Hackers  has many Fake sites of MyEtherWallet that really copies the Content.
So many Phishing Sites just to get your private key.
But MyEtherWallet is one of the Most Secure Wallet because they Save your Private Key.
You can Trust MyEtherWallet
Activity: 350
October 26, 2017, 09:09:05 AM
I also use myetherwallet in saving ETH and other coins as well for gift and reward campaigns. because I think myetherwallet is easy to use and safe for sure.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 09:08:48 AM
I think the most protected and good one wallet is myetherwallet, its simple to create and use. If you want deckstop wallet I recoomend you wawes wallet it also very simple to use and exchange. Do not keep all money in one wallet.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 09:07:27 AM
The best wallet for Ethereum is myetherwallet, but be careful you should connect to the site myeherwallet.com , and don't share your private key.
Yup, myetherwallet is much recommended by users and ICO, myetherwallet is too useful now but if you want something you can use offline buy trezor,secure and easy to use.
Activity: 195
October 26, 2017, 08:31:41 AM
The best wallet for Ethereum is myetherwallet, but be careful you should connect to the site myeherwallet.com , and don't share your private key.
Activity: 364
October 26, 2017, 08:21:48 AM
I am using myetherwallet.com, seems safe und it can be used etherdelta. Once I tried the wallet which needed to download the whole blockchain, I couldn`t stand the time it took so I switched to myetherwallet.
it is now a wallet ethereum prone to be hacked because of the same domain,
offline wear recommendations such as myetherwallet github
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 08:01:26 AM
I am using myetherwallet.com, seems safe und it can be used etherdelta. Once I tried the wallet which needed to download the whole blockchain, I couldn`t stand the time it took so I switched to myetherwallet.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
October 26, 2017, 07:53:22 AM
I myself am more likely to use myetherwallet because in terms of fast and simple transactions in use and again myethwallet support Erc20 Token
Pages:
Jump to: