Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible? - page 6. (Read 29662 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:30:46 PM
Yes, now very dangerous time. Cracking of crypto of purses is not news any more. Swindlers want to take away money from ordinary people. Therefore it is necessary to be very attentive and not to give to malefactors of chance. Be attentive before entering the data on various websites!
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
June 08, 2019, 03:15:32 PM
I think unpopular wallets are easier to crack, and popular wallets are much harder to crack, because the developers understand that a lot of people keep on their wallets
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
June 08, 2019, 02:13:40 PM
This is very possible because it is usually a mistake for someone to save their assets and not make security so that a decrease in data or viruses can enter easily and hackers take advantage of this
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 02:01:25 PM
wallet hacking yeah it is possible, but not broke the security system but user take a phising website or spaming email or maybe virus remote PC.
because broke the security wallet is almost impossible with code or hacking program.
thats why we must extra becarefull with our key.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 08, 2019, 01:58:08 PM
Of line, it is potential, on the net, thither is no thing safety, so we have to be extremely deliberate and always reinforce the safety of our pocketbook close to ever-changing the shibboleth sporadically, assume 't willy-nilly download code, apply for free wifi, and be deliberate with phishing websites..
Activity: 532
June 02, 2019, 09:22:09 AM
Nowadays technology regarding hackers is growing rapidly, no one can't. But all of that is back again to themselves, to what extent choose and be selective in choosing and maintaining a high security system. High accuracy and avoiding carelessness from ourselves are good keys in preventing our wallet from being hacked.
Activity: 786
June 01, 2019, 06:39:12 PM
Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Are accounts online even banks are vulnerable to hacking, that is why, our secret keys, passphrase, seed keys, etc and we are advised since the beginning to keep it safe in a secured place, in order that nobody can have accessed to our accounts, some people never understand the importance of privacy that is why, they experienced hacking, i have a friend, who is not securing his login details, and his wallet was hacked and he never retrieved his money, so i learned a lesson from him, that is why, i keep it secured all my transactions online.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 01, 2019, 05:53:16 PM
Yeah it is kind of hard but it is possible. But it depends on many factors. If you are a hardware wallet user their is almost no chance that someone could acces your wallet. The most hackable wallets are those which has email or mobile login instead of private key. And web wallets are also not so good. Wallets with private keys are safe till the owner are careful. Most of the time hackers made some same looking trusted page and convince to upload private key and at that time they got the access. So be careful don't listen to others and be careful. Only you can protect your self.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 01, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
Yeah it is kind of hard but it is possible. But it depends on many factors. If you are a hardware wallet user their is almost no chance that someone could acces your wallet. The most hackable wallets are those which has email or mobile login instead of private key. And web wallets are also not so good. Wallets with private keys are safe till the owner are careful. Most of the time hackers made some same looking trusted page and convince to upload private key and at that time they got the access. So be careful don't listen to others and be careful. Only you can protect your self.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 01, 2019, 05:41:15 PM
Using a simple google search function would show you the numerous number of wallet that has been hacked. No kidding mate but your wallet can be hacked if you mistakenly share your seed phrase or private key with some other people. Sometimes you can be lead to a false website and through that they can store your private keys and pass phrase and later have access to your account.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 01, 2019, 05:28:45 PM
Safety in this sphere - it is very important! It is necessary to be very attentive and to try to secure as much as possible itself against swindlers. For storage of coins I advise to use hardware purses: Ledger. With such purse you will be in safety.
If your suggested wallet is like hardware purses and Ledger, I think that is indeed safe because most people who have assets will use a secure wallet. Because a hacker never sees us. What they see is how much a person's assets are. So always be careful using the wallet you are using.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 01, 2019, 04:32:11 PM
A lost password is hard to get back.
If you loose your private keys and then your wallet cannot be open again,
So, hacking is very impossible in crypto wallet unless you are not careful and giving away your private keys in pubnlic.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 01, 2019, 04:06:20 PM
Safety in this sphere - it is very important! It is necessary to be very attentive and to try to secure as much as possible itself against swindlers. For storage of coins I advise to use hardware purses: Ledger. With such purse you will be in safety.
Activity: 664
June 01, 2019, 02:20:03 PM
for security, in my opinion we must be more careful in opening a wallet site that is owned and also we must often check the device using anti-virus, whether there is a virus or malware on our device so that we are not affected when opening our wallet.
Activity: 644
June 01, 2019, 01:31:38 PM
I think every one should have some knowledge about technology behind crypto and how security works. With user's little mistake all fund can be disappeared. If you are using wallet like myetherwallet you always should protect private key. As investors we must secure our own money by ourselves.  
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
June 01, 2019, 01:23:59 PM
Wallet hacking is happening everyday and in most cases, users are careless, they get exposed to malicious site, or even download a wrong app from the store, storing password and login details online is another bad practice, as such all vital document must be kept offline. God has been helping me from been hacked. I see some friends who have been hacked, it's a bad experience, I have had to make contribution for a friend's wallet that was hacked. How he got hacked, is still a puzzle till date because he never log in to the wallet.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 01, 2019, 12:44:33 PM
I think the first rule is to secure your wallet. Hacking is in different ways possible like through fishing. Another rule is not to save your passwords and private key on your computer.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
June 01, 2019, 12:28:08 PM
Yes its possible,,  cause i saw it. About a month ago my wallet was hacked and hacker stole all of my eth and tokens. So nothing is safe online   
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
June 01, 2019, 12:19:16 PM
Of course it is possible to hack into the wallet, but this is not common and mostly hackers only hack into some of the wallets, and the rest of the wallets remain safe.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
June 01, 2019, 12:07:58 PM
Hacks were common with cryptocurrency, because whenever the market is on the uptrend it easily gets into the view of hackers. They'll try much harder to make a breach into the wallet through the possible ways. The recent hack on Binance is an example for the same. On the above it is our responsibility to keep the funds safe with all the security features enabled.

Wallets are different. You need to understand that you can hack almost anything with the necessary intruments. Therefore, the first thing you need to monitor the cleanliness and health of your systems.

Pages:
Jump to: