Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 27. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 04:59:41 PM
It would be better to use myether.wallet for me, this is the best way to use my broadcast, because it's simple and safe if you know how to handle it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
MEW is the best option. Almost all altcoins are compatible with it. In addition, this platform has never been hacked by hackers. Security is one of the important tasks of the MEW.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 04:46:07 PM
The question doesn't even arise, all members of Bitcointalk must know the wallet Myetherwallet, it's the most practical way to store tokens that have been won in the different signature campaigns. You just have to be careful because this site is the target of multiple cyber attacks
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
For ether tokens, as everyone has said, MyEtherWallet is a good option. Another one is MetaMask even though I don't use it myself.

For NEO I use Neon wallet and I also have Exodus as an offline wallet for a couple of coins (just some of the bigger ones)
in fact myetherwallet is the most versatile wallet for many coins or even today with the help of metamask we can be sure of the security of our funds.
Activity: 364
February 21, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
I am a user of Jaxx, but it does NOT have local encryption. To bad since that would be quite easy to build it to the product. Exodus sounds like what I will be using for my Desktop wallet.. . I currently like to use a strategy of several wallets much like
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 21, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
For ether tokens, as everyone has said, MyEtherWallet is a good option. Another one is MetaMask even though I don't use it myself.

For NEO I use Neon wallet and I also have Exodus as an offline wallet for a couple of coins (just some of the bigger ones)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:48:45 AM
You can use MyEther Wallet and ImToken Wallet for altcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
February 21, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins. present in the market more wallets are available for saving coins. but present most of the people looking security and low charges for that reason we have to choose best wallet. myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins so if you try once it is good for you. alt coins has great demand present in the market so try to keep in that wallet.
Yes!  I also used ethereum wallet and so far it gives me satisfaction as it is always safe and more secure than other wallet. Also ethereum is the most commonly used by some ICO as partner for sending tokens they paid for all users who join there campaign.
And more to that ethereum is very easy to use and no hassle to do what you want just always be secure your wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
You can use Myetherwallet, it can contain Token.
Besides, you can use Bittrex, Poloniex, Coinbase, etc.... They are quite safe!
I think you should keep the altcoin in many wallets avoiding the possible risks.

Variety of wallets as aforementioned are well supported by me as well. This shall adequately reduce the risk of everything being scammed. When the capacity is there and especially where large amounts of tokens are involved, Ledger Nano is another suggested good option.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins. present in the market more wallets are available for saving coins. but present most of the people looking security and low charges for that reason we have to choose best wallet. myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins so if you try once it is good for you. alt coins has great demand present in the market so try to keep in that wallet.
myetherwallet is not compatible with LTC
myetherwallet currently only supports ERC20 coins
Activity: 532
February 21, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
security is very important to keep the coins we get from following the project after so long, so the safest wallet today is only myetherwallet that can guarantee all that, so I fully believe in myetherwallet, thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
February 20, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

I recommend using crypto hardware wallets such as Trezor and Nano Leger S. I make use of a Trezor, but the Nano Ledger S is said to have a more user friendly interface when it comes to viewing altcoins.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
It's up to you want to store them where the safe and comfortable is important and can't be bothered by hackers. advice I could possibly try myethereumwallet. until recently I was using it and be safe.
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

I would suggest coinomi and Myetherwallet. I have been using it for few years, both looks great!! Try it and decide!!
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
I only recommend purses from MyEtherWallet. The only drawback with this wallet is that it might have a steep learning curve, and features might not be stable with all the new integrations. With time, this will prove to be a promising solution.
Activity: 229
February 19, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
I can give advice about 2 wallets:
Cryptonator is a web-based multicurrency wallet. It has a built in exchange for BTC, LTC, DOGE, PPC, DASH, XMR, ZEC and BLK
Jaxx is a multiplatform multicurrency wallet. The private keys are stored on your device. It has a beautiful UI, is really sleek and easy to use, and has shapeshift built in.
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
ou can keep the altcoins markers in myerhrwallet, if it's on a marketplace based on ethics, except as a dash, ltc, btc they won a purse that you can use for my offer if you want to conduct any ethical markers.
Activity: 336
February 19, 2018, 03:05:45 PM
The best wallet is myetherwallet because it is very safe and secure as long as you keep your private key and password.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 06:24:12 PM
Actually if you want to be responsible for ETH blockchain you should set mist. In other case you are involved not enough.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 05:57:01 PM
In my opinion myetherwallet is best to store wallet coin. In addition because it is safe, in myetherwallet can be used for a variety of different coins in one wallet only. Some of altcoins have their own wallet and it is good.
Pages:
Jump to: