Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 28. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 05:11:26 PM
Myetherwallet, there are many more coin options and, of course, very safe. Hardly anyone can break the safety of your wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
If you bought a lot of altcoins and you want them on a long-term investment, then I would buy some hardware wallet like: TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet or Ledger Nano S. These wallets are very secure and support multiple currencies.
The safe supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and more. Ledger Nano S is an encryption safe for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins based on advanced security features that protect your virtual currency.
It also supports a large number of currencies.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 18, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
For most ethereum tokens myetherwallet is good enough but with security now becoming a priority a hardware wallet should be used to protect our coins and for other alts the official altcoin website should give links to best wallets to be used.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
There are actually some wallets and exchanges, but I only recommend purses from MyEtherWallet (MEW). You can use a wallet from MyEtherWallet to save altcoin, and you can also make it here https://www.myetherwallet.com/ I use it as wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
To store all the tokens, i use MEW wallet. For its protection, i use ledger nano s. Since tokens i get different, MEW - perfect option. It's also a very good purse for bounty hunter.
Activity: 150
February 18, 2018, 11:31:57 AM
I would prefer you make use of Metamask
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 11:19:55 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

I think coinomi, shafeshift, myetherwallet are good to store our altcoins I think. Because most of the time MEW was being used by the participants every time they joined in the bounty campaigns of the ico projects.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
I think all wallets is the same danger and the same safe! Just keep safe your computer and soft you downloaded!
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
February 18, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
Hello friend, my best advice would be to download the individual core wallet of each coins or altcoins, dont trust too much to the web wallets because it may go down or close., core wallets is much more safer because you just download it in your personal computer and have the back up wallet. Also dont trust to the exchanges wallet, it may close or banned you for some reasons, better be safe than sorry.

Have a nice day
Activity: 16
February 18, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
I recomend only MEW. MyEtherWallet is very easy platform
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 08:21:53 AM
MyEtherWallet - convenient and practical wallet, ideal for operation with small sums of etherium-the only one
a purse that is suitable for working with cranes. From the first time it's hard to understand the interface, so it's worth it
read the how to work with MyEthWallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
February 18, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
The most reliable and safe is the crypto-coin downloaded from the official site of the cryptonyms, for example, the online wallet for the MyEtherWallet Ethereum. But such wallets usually support only one criterion, which is not very convenient.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 01:42:24 AM
While the MyEtherWallet wallet is the best purse for storing the tokens of the ERC20 marker. It is reliable and easy to use. In it, you can add any new token generated by ICO yourself, using the function "add a custom token." To use it anywhere, it's enough to have a secret key or Keystone File. The secret key consists of a set of numbers and letters that can not be picked up and hacked.
To improve the security of MyEtherWallet purse when browsing the purse content, it is better to use the site "Etherscan. Io", which allows you to view the contents of your wallet without going into it and without using a key, which is very convenient. The key is better not to use, but use the file "Keystone File" and then no one will be able to enter the wallet.
Activity: 250
February 18, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
The best wallet for using altcoins is myether wallet. It is easy to use and safe to store altcoin. You can hold altcoins for a long time in this wallet.
Activity: 156
February 17, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
everyone forgot about waves wallet :-)))

Yes Waves wallet is good. But you know , It is only for waves and It doesn't support any other altcoins.. It doesn't support ethereum based tokes.. But myetherwallet is ethereum based wallet and supports erc20 based tokens.. Its using by many users.. And maximum altcoin has their own platform.. It depends on tokens which wallet is suitable for use..
Activity: 406
February 17, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
I usually use the offline wallet that is public on the home page of each altcoin to keep its altcoin, in my opinion it's the safest way to store your altcoin. Also when trading altcoin I also hold altcoin on the wallet of the commercial site for more convenience in trading. Today the conversion of altcoin between trading floor is very fast and convenient, which helps quite a lot for the trader.
Activity: 238
February 17, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
You can use MyEtherWallet to store tokens on ethereum blockchain platform. It's simple and useful.
Activity: 356
February 17, 2018, 12:49:33 PM
I think it will be most convenient to use MyEtherWallet because it supports ERC20. Most currencies are based on ethereum and this wallet can accept them
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 17, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
read some starting comments on this thread , lol people are suggesting myetherwallet for LTC or alts .

MEW only support ERC tokens not all altcoins .

best way to store them in paper wallet , 2nd best option is hardware wallet like ledger nano s .
3rd option is wallets like blockchain.info , mew , etc .
4th option - exchanges , specially for daily traders .
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
you can use Nano Ledger or Jaxx never you use Myetherwallet for LTC coin, Myetherwallet is special for ERC-20
Pages:
Jump to: