Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 25. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 18, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Hi J4ever,

These are the wallets we know of that support 5 or more coins:
- Enjin Wallet (https://www.enjin.com/?ref=19273224)
- Coinbase Wallet (https://www.coinbase.com/join/5aa10202f2e52204665e84ec)
- Exodus
- Agama
- CoinPayments Wallet
- CoinSpot
- CoinVault
- Coinomi
- Cryptonator
- Gatehub
- Holy Transaction
- Jaxx Wallet
- Kcash Wallet
- KeepKey Wallet
- Trezor Wallet
- UberPay Wallet
- Zumminer

To see all of the available wallets, have a look at our site here: https://www.cryptowisser.com/wallets/

Hope you find what you're looking for!

All the best,
Cryptowisser
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 18, 2018, 08:13:30 AM
First came across the wallet JAXX bought means bitcoin litecoin and air dash at the same time and on the same exchanger directing all its adresem purse JAXX all coins except bitcoin received instantly, tried to write in support of 2 weeks no reply,maybe I have something pointed incorrectly but the fact is that although no coins through the blockchain 16 confirmation of enrollment in the wallet,tried to do the reset wallet on the advice of a friend but nothing helped,now keep bitcoin on the blockchain, still no normal, protected and user-friendly interface multi-currency wallet,where you can store your money ,and not to create 10 wallets on the computer  Angry
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:32:23 PM
Trezor and ledger nano are good well. Erc20 and non erc20 can be saved on it. You can't save Ltc on Mew it is not erc20 token. I could see people suggesting mew .
Activity: 557
Merit: 503
April 14, 2018, 06:21:29 PM
coinbase is now supporting and accpeting ERC-20 tokens, i just received an email from coinbase about this, it's really a good thing
coinbase is safer than myetherwallet, everyone should use coinbase now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
April 14, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
Well I think MyEtherWallet still the best one for alt but you like comfort exodus would be a good decision. There are a lot of altcoins there and you have shapeshift for trade( but this is not cheap exchange). Anyway if you have time learn more about these wallets. Exodus has a long history and still good wallet and Myehterwallet support most of the altcoins I think
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
Myetherwallet is my first option when storing erc20 based coins.
But there are some wallets that you try, jaxx, imtoken,parity,metamask.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:54:56 PM
In my opinion, the best wallet based on Ethereum is myetherwallet. Very good protection and very easy to use + all coins based on ethereum can be added to it
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
April 14, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
I think that one of the best purses for storing altcoyins, namely the tokens of the ERC20 marker, is the MyEtherWallet wallet. This is one of the most reliable and easy to use wallets. Now appeared some kind of purse LocalEtherWallet, which has the same interface, the same similar features, but it in this connection has signs of fraud.
It should be noted that LTC, this. it looks like a litecoin coin for which the MyEtherWallet wallet will not work.
Activity: 490
Merit: 353
this is not a bounty avatar
April 14, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
You are welcome to take a look at my signature “lista wallet”

It’s a list in Italian but at same time pretty easy to understand and with link to all official wallet website/download you need for top cmc altcoin and more, including mew jax exodus and other wallets mentioned in this 3d

Hope can be useful to international community too
Activity: 175
April 14, 2018, 02:27:40 PM
Coinomi multi currency wallet is a mobile wallet and support a lot of altcoins even some that are not listed on coinmarketcap. Exodus, a desktop wallet also support a few a altcoin. Jaxx is also a good wallet with support for some altcoins. MyEtherwallet, Eidoo, Imtoken only support Ethereum token
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
April 14, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
Coinomi and MyEtherWallet supports multiple Altcoins & tokens.  Bither & Bitpie combo good to use to claim & dump certain BTC forked coins.
Activity: 36
April 14, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
I use is coins.ph it is safer than anything they privacy was so strict you have any kind of password and virifaction codes its hassle but its so good to a kind of wallet.
Activity: 51
April 14, 2018, 01:45:24 PM
I think myetherwallet best and mew is the safe
Activity: 26
April 14, 2018, 01:45:04 PM
Wallets for altcoins.
I personally, more trust (Triv) local wallet that was in my country (Indonesia). I have never used another wallet (Myetherwallet or other wallet) other than Triv,  until I now feel safe and I have never found a problem with Triv.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 01:44:34 PM
My favorite is ledger nano s. Out of all the other hardware wallets out there, it's the most secure and easiest with great compatibility.
Activity: 125
April 14, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
You can use Jaxx
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 01:09:11 PM
We can use Coinomi wallet to store altcoin that we have. And the way is easy enough to get it, we can install from play store on android to use it. Or use the wallet from the exchange to save it. MEW just for ERC20 token so we cannot use for coin.
Activity: 215
April 13, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
Myetherwallet is so safe wallet and I recommend this one to be used by the other people who seek some convenient wallet for stocking, and we can also used a hardware wallet if we want to hold some big volume of Alts Smiley
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 09:10:38 AM
Hello all, we've released our wallet here: https://itunes.apple.com/mu/app/iame/id1356513567?mt=8 . It is very basic at the moment but releasing updates almost every 2 weeks Smiley . Please visit our website for more details: www.iame.io
Activity: 490
Merit: 353
this is not a bounty avatar
March 19, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
I know this post is in italian but i think it's also a pretty easy list to understand

So, hoping someone can find it useful, here's a complete list of wallet for altcoin i made with all the link you need

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lista-wallet-link-utili-quali-wallet-usare-elenco-btcalt-currencies-2892137
Pages:
Jump to: