Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 24. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
Everyone speaks only about MYW, it's different, I use it too, but we must not forget about mobility and simplicity. For example, I use the MYW + Metamask chain, and the Jaxx mobile wallet (I use it on iOS), until I met a more mobile and convenient wallet
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
I know a lot of wallets exist in die. but my mostWallet I use the most. it seems reliable and useful for me. I learned shortly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
April 19, 2018, 12:42:54 PM
Token Exchange registration application! https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
You should go for hardware wallets, I recommend Ledger wallet. Its the best when it comes to saving your crypto currency. Super Safe and easy to use. You have your crypto in your hands.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
https://keyco.io/
April 19, 2018, 04:19:57 AM
I use the wallet Myetherwallet (Ethereum) and Bitcoin Core to store Btc.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 19, 2018, 03:25:37 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

There a lot wallets and ways for secure and store your altcoins, I used MEW.
Activity: 308
April 19, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
There's a lot of wallet you can use but I suggest you try to use Jaxx Wallet or Coinomi Wallet. Both of them can be downloaded in your cellphone; I am using them until now. Jaxx Wallet can be downloaded in IOS while Coinomi wallet can be downloaded in your computer or in your PlayStore in your Android cellphone. I like using these two wallets especially Jaxx wallet. You can save your Private Keys in a paper and passphrase for future uses. Just be sure you store it in a safe place so your're not susceptible to hacks and scams.
You cannot use MyEtherWallet  for MyEtherWallet are based in Ethereum or Erc20 tokens only.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
April 19, 2018, 01:07:37 AM
When I buy bigger amount of altcoin I send it on MyetherWallet, but when I get coins from bounty or signature campaign I put address from Cryptopia account , because I always sell altcoins for bitcoin.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
April 19, 2018, 12:32:16 AM
Do you want to invest? I think if you want to invest in large amount or long-term, you need hardware wallet. Except you want to invest in short amount or do trade or something which have small risk you can use MyEtherWallet. I use it for store my token and it's safe enough.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
If you just want for single coin like LTC (as you ask), i can suggest myetherwallet. After that bittrex and poloniex is the best for final coin to hold. They have a good security and good development. And also easy to use it and simple interface. Anyway there are many exchange site or wallet you can choose. I just can giving one wallet and two exchange site suggestions as long as I know. Sorry if i rather out from your question, i just give more information. Wink
Are you confused? Why do you want to suggest myetherwallet for LTC storage? It is unbelievable your knowledge has problem or I do not update the news recently.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 10:35:16 PM
If you just want for single coin like LTC (as you ask), i can suggest myetherwallet. After that bittrex and poloniex is the best for final coin to hold. They have a good security and good development. And also easy to use it and simple interface. Anyway there are many exchange site or wallet you can choose. I just can giving one wallet and two exchange site suggestions as long as I know. Sorry if i rather out from your question, i just give more information. Wink
Activity: 462
Good Morning
April 18, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
An excellent platform for storing Myetherwallet coins is pleasant to use, simple, the most important thing is to keep a link to their site, and then you can get to scammers and you will be robbed. Good luck everyone
Activity: 14
April 18, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
Myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins. Present in the market more wallets are available for saving coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 06:28:28 PM
ERC-20 tokens and Ethereum - MyEtherWallet or Metamask, Neo - neotracker.io, Bitcoin - Electrum, LTC - i believe it's better to watch at LTC official site, there should be information about all legal and safe wallets. Same works for every coin that you want to own.
Activity: 490
Merit: 353
this is not a bounty avatar
April 18, 2018, 03:11:06 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Hi J4ever,

These are the wallets we know of that support 5 or more coins:
- Coinbase Wallet (https://www.coinbase.com/join/5aa10202f2e52204665e84ec)

Coinbase is an exchange not a wallet!!!

Spreading false information because you want people to join with your referral is not worth it I think.

Don’t keep your money on exchange where you don’t own private key
Activity: 112
April 18, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
A ledger wallet will support almost everything
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
April 18, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
most coins have their individual respective wallets. refer to their websites for details. for erc-20 tokens or ethereum, u can use myetherwallet.
Activity: 532
April 18, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
myetherwallet is a good option also to store tokens but it's up to you to choose which wallet, lots of options about safe wallet recommended by friends all like coinbase, coinomi, jaxx, eidloo, vip, nem etc but for me personally prefer myetherwallet is more secure
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
In my opinion MyEtherWallet I use it for a long time. If for some reason you do not want to install the software on your computer and download the whole blockchain, a good alternative may be a multi-currency MyEtherWallet. The site is built on JavaScript and collects data on the client side. It allows you to create and use an Ethereum address to receive and send funds.
Activity: 94
April 18, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
I think you can use myetherwallet because myetherwallet is very simple and safe to save your coins
Pages:
Jump to: