Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 41. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
best option is to use their own individual wallet for each coin. download it and install on your system. then keep a backup of it.
Activity: 222
November 25, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
I recommend you to use myetherwallet for alt coins because it is safer than other wallets.  But don't share your private key to others.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 25, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
Selecting a wallet for your alt coins is dependent  on  your location and transactions.  For example, I am using:  myetherwallet for it is ERC20 and a Coins.ph wallet because I need a BTC wallet to receive and withdraw cash once my alt coins are converted to BTC.  We can transact BTC only in the Philippines.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 05:10:58 AM
Hi,

you can try jaxx as user own private key stored of the front end of their profile. This is much safer mostly when you
are using the desktop version.

Or better download any coin's wallet that is build for you can have direct access to its node.

cheers!
Activity: 9
November 25, 2017, 02:59:33 AM
Myetherwallet
Activity: 3
November 24, 2017, 08:48:05 PM
I am using MEW and I really love it. All my custom tokens were added in the wallet without any delay or issues, I just love the simple look. And the steps to send ether or tokens are quite easy, but that's with most of the wallets.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 24, 2017, 05:40:57 PM
some say Neo is an upcoming competitor for Ethereum but I honestly do not see that happening yet. Their wallet was a pain to set up for the Red Pulse ICO. Once you have familiarized yourself with it it is okayish At least it is one of the wallets I am willing to use.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 24, 2017, 05:23:19 PM
Myetherwallet is the safest wallet you can choose, especially for ethereum based tokens. They have a great reputation among altcoin users, myself included, i haven't got any problem using it. You can also use the wallet created by the dev team, this makes you use diferent wallet for each coin you're holding.

We are in the same boat reason dude, perhaps most or majority of the member in this forum are facing the same what we had felt about using myetherwallet isn't right? Smiley
Activity: 336
November 24, 2017, 09:02:38 AM
Many coins have their wallets. And if you want more security, it is best to keep every coin in your wallet. But I feel so bad, I use jaxx, waves, Mev and blockchain. Keep some coins on the exchange
Activity: 108
Merit: 14
ROBOTINA
November 24, 2017, 08:42:34 AM
ı am using etherwallet, it has an advantage to use it for altcoins too, so for now its enough
Activity: 252
November 24, 2017, 03:28:43 AM
for me my etherwallet besides being trusted by many You know it's easy to study and you know your money is safe almost all bitcoin users use it in altcoins but many other wallets except etherwallet are good to use but in etherwallet it's just really comportable.

Activity: 59
November 24, 2017, 12:33:29 AM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet

Commit suicide... what do you mean by that? it's so bad to use myetherwallet for LTC?
Activity: 38
November 23, 2017, 11:42:14 PM
I can suggest for best wallets for altcoin is for me myetherwallet and coinbase because they are mostly uses and very easy to use it and secured wallet
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 21, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
I really like Exodus. The Exodus wallet is a stationary multi crypto currency wallet. The design is unique in its kind, you have not met nothing like that yet. Exodus wallet supports 15 crypto currencies: Aragon, Augur, BAT, Bitcoin, Civic, Dash, Decred, EOS, ETH Classic, Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Liecoin, OmistGo, SALT. The Exodus wallet has a very useful function of internal conversion or crypto currency exchange inside the wallet.

This is really one wallet I will always douche my hat for as it has really been one wallet that has given me all I really wanted. Support, User Interface, Easy to use, updates by the dev, full control of all my assets and so on ans so forth. What else would someone want in a multi currency wallet most especially when you can just do your exchange within the wallet without having to hit the exchange and I also like their choice of coins, more like trying to do the filter for me in choosing a coin with prospects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
November 21, 2017, 04:18:55 AM
I really like Exodus. The Exodus wallet is a stationary multi crypto currency wallet. The design is unique in its kind, you have not met nothing like that yet. Exodus wallet supports 15 crypto currencies: Aragon, Augur, BAT, Bitcoin, Civic, Dash, Decred, EOS, ETH Classic, Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Liecoin, OmistGo, SALT. The Exodus wallet has a very useful function of internal conversion or crypto currency exchange inside the wallet.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 05:57:20 PM
coinomi
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 20, 2017, 04:35:02 PM
i use blockchain.info it support two (bitcoin and ETH) which is best virtual coins

Is it support only btc and eth? nothing else?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 02:10:38 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

I think the only I could give a recommendation to you is Coinomi, because it can store different altcoins to their apps. But this one can be downloaded in an android phone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 02:06:49 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

If you asking wallet about the altcoins it is mcuh better to use myetherwallet because it is very safe and secure as long as you keep your private key and password, but in Litecoin, the only things I know of where to keep it was in the exchange site platform like Bittrex for now.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 11:59:04 AM
Myetherwallet

is there any other wallet besides that?
because for now myetherwallet very vulnerable fishing rod
Pages:
Jump to: