Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 43. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 07:36:26 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

The best way to store your precious LTC coins is in a proper LTC wallet, without MEW, no doubt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 14, 2017, 07:19:24 AM
I am using Myetherwallet. I have read an article that this web wallet can handle different types of ERC-20 compliant cryptocurrencies or digital currencies made under the ETHEREUM code where you can manually add tokens if it is not found on its default lists using its contract addres, symbol, and decimals. Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 14, 2017, 05:47:19 AM

The best wallet that I recommend to you was myetherwallet, you can keep a lot of altcoin in this wallet and hold it in a long term as long as you you save your private key and password.

Someone has LTC and you are recommending MyEtherWallet? I will be damned. Apparently, you have no single idea what you are talking about and you have no idea what LTC even is. You can only keep ERC20 tokens in myetherwallet, please stop embarassing yourself and I am so surprised a lot of people mentioning MEW.

Back to the topic, for full control of your wallet, and since the OP is particular about LTC, I will recommend Exodus wallet for desktop wallet or Coinomi for Mobile wallet. They both have a list of most of the top Altcoins and even some new ones with a lot of prospect and the good thing is that you can exchange directly within the wallet.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 04:49:35 AM
MyEtherWallet ERC20 is a special wallet to accommodate very complete coins of ICO coins, very safe because using a private key, it is not just a password. But for general coins in the crypto world like litecoins or dogecoin I recommend using Poloniex as a wallet. Poloniex is the first exchange with very cheap fee compared to others.
I agree that MyEtherWallet ERC20 is a special wallet to accommodate very complete coins of ICO coins.
Having a lot of ERC 20 tokens suffered a sharp crash at the same time. Given diversified investment, ERC 20 series tokens can not be increased by the investment ratio.

Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 13, 2017, 05:25:05 PM
Myetherwallet

Your right mate, just make sure all the altcoins that you want keep and hold in a long term are also listed in MEW, then always keep your private key and password to make it safe very well.
Activity: 392
November 13, 2017, 10:36:25 AM
Wallet for altcoin the beat is erv20 or ethereum.Be alert on giving the eth adress others they are gave there private.it safe and secured.
Activity: 448
November 13, 2017, 05:13:03 AM
ERC20 supported wallet https://www.myetherwallet.com .It,s very trusted for keep your coin.Just keep safe your private key.Moreover some exchanger like https://bittrex.com/ , https://www.cryptopia.co.nz , https://hitbtc.com/ and https://yobit.net have to safe for keep your altcoins.
Activity: 224
November 12, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
MyEtherWallet ERC20 is a special wallet to accommodate very complete coins of ICO coins, very safe because using a private key, it is not just a password. But for general coins in the crypto world like litecoins or dogecoin I recommend using Poloniex as a wallet. Poloniex is the first exchange with very cheap fee compared to others.
Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 07:13:45 AM
I use is coins.ph it is safer than anything they privacy was so strict you have any kind of password and virifaction codes its hassle but its so good to a kind of wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
November 12, 2017, 03:28:45 AM
For LTC you can use the official wallet Litecoin Core, it will be the most reliable.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 12, 2017, 02:40:26 AM

The best wallet that I recommend to you was myetherwallet, you can keep a lot of altcoin in this wallet and hold it in a long term as long as you you save your private key and password.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2017, 12:50:59 AM
I myself use myetherwallet because it is very easy and nice.
maybe you can also use the wallet.
Activity: 98
November 11, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
It seems that MyEtherWallet has launched some new referral program - so many people are suggesting it! Could you share more reviews? What exactly you like that much about it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 09:52:12 PM
I have really don't have enough idea about other wallets aside from myetherwallet. Since i came here, this is the only wallet that i am using since almost every ICOs are looking for ETH wallet address. Besides, you can also add tokens using its Add Custom Token module.
Activity: 24
November 11, 2017, 08:53:04 PM
For my altcoins  I use the LiteBit wallet since it has alot of different altcoins in one wallet. It also has Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. It's also a site so you won't have to download anything. Regarding security it might sound fishy but reviews all over the internet tell me LiteBit is trustable.
Activity: 29
November 11, 2017, 08:21:00 PM
myetherwallet good choice
Activity: 212
opensea nft indra95
November 11, 2017, 02:25:43 PM
myetherwallet the best is easy and very safe, to keep all of your funds are there, no need to fear losing your funds
Activity: 191
November 11, 2017, 01:43:25 PM
I recommend using myether wallet because there it is very easy to buy coin or save it and more trusted
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 10:12:20 AM
I usually store my altcoins on exchanges it was very hard to install all there wallet on my computer , In that way I could organize my altcoins and monitor all of them with ease without opening so much bunch of applications which could possibly destroy my computer in the end  , it may not be secured but it save time for me and very useful for my productivity .
same it also saves some space on my computer and also maximize my computer efficiency  because there is no need to synchronize all those altcoins wallet ! I could also have a good track with my coins so I prefer to store it all on exchanges except with bitcoins of course  Wink 
Activity: 6
November 11, 2017, 09:46:47 AM
myetherwallet.com i guess
Pages:
Jump to: