Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 47. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
October 17, 2017, 07:01:30 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Im using MyetherWallet for receiving altcoins and send altcoins , because usually some ICO not receiving exchanger address.
I recommend using Myetherwallet for receiving and send your altcoins , easy to use , can add new coin (if not listed on exchanger). Roll Eyes

Myetherwallet is so safe wallet and I recommend this one to be used by the other people who seeks some convenient wallet for stocking, And we can also used an hardware wallet if we want to hold some big volume of alts. but still Myether wallet is more easier for me since I can use it wherever I want but we should always make sure to became more responsible to our private keys so that we will not became a victim of hacking.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 02:46:09 AM

Im using MyetherWallet for receiving altcoins and send altcoins , because usually some ICO not receiving exchanger address.
I recommend using Myetherwallet for receiving and send your altcoins , easy to use , can add new coin (if not listed on exchanger). Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:04:10 AM
I really like the Exodus wallet. After the recent update it's supporting more than 15 top rated altcloins. The only problem for me is that it's not supporting Ripple and it seems that they are not planning to do so...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 01:38:14 AM

myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins. present in the market more wallets are available for saving coins. but present most of the people looking security and low charges for that reason we have to choose best wallet. myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins so if you try once it is good for you. alt coins has great demand present in the market so try to keep in that wallet.
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 16, 2017, 11:15:28 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet
Activity: 656
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 16, 2017, 04:30:12 PM
Myetherwallet
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
October 16, 2017, 02:57:24 PM