Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 5. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
November 04, 2018, 08:52:40 PM
I choose online wallets and prefer to manage private keys myself.
Luckily most of altcoins I use have such online wallets, like ETH, Doge, LTC, Tron, Waves.

Just keep in mind to always store your wallet private key safely!
It's very important, because nowadays lots of malware hunts private keys.
Obviously use antiviruses and keep most of software and web pages closed while copying your private keys through the clipboard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:53:40 PM
I will prefer you to have used the offline wallets: MEW and METAMASK
These wallets are the very strong community and the platforms. It is a very reliable for the long term.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
If you are a beginner, I would recommend you a MEW wallet as it is one of the safest wallets for storing erc - 20 standard tokens on it, you can also keep your tokens on the exchanges, but this is less safe
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 28, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
If you want a multi-wallet, which will store coins of different systems, it is quite difficult to advise a good one. For some reason, no one comes to my mind.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
October 25, 2018, 05:48:35 AM
If you are looking for online wallets for altcoins ERC20 then MEW & MetaMask would be the best choice, if you are looking mobile wallet for ETH & ERC20 tokens then you can use MEWConnect wallet for IOS only, for storing multi coins you can use Infinito mobile wallet. If you are going to store a large amount of LTC or other tokens/coins then buy a hardware wallet Nano LedgerS or Trezor.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
October 25, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
To my knowledge, a good wallet for Altcoin is MyEtherWallet. There are also other wallets that are as good as MyEtherWallet, namely MetaMask. For LTC storage, I don't know much, because all this time I only focus on ETH altcoins.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 25, 2018, 05:22:20 AM
MyEtherWallet is ok. I do not see any reason do not use this wallet. Simple and safe
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
I bought Ledger Nano S. Good and basically convenient hardware wallet. a lot of altcoins.
Activity: 645
October 25, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Myetherwallet.
For me, there are no analogues yet. Reliable convenient wallet for all cryptocurrencies. I use it for a long time. Not yet let down. I advise all newcomers too. The only friends do not lose the keys) And even if your keys on the USB make a duplicate. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 03:42:08 AM
I have been using ImToken as my wallet for altcoin, and most of my friends are using it, I highly recommend you to use ImToken.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 03:40:25 AM
Im using mostly hardware wallet or jaxx / coinomi
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
The Best wallet is MyEtherWallet, because it is multicurency and is secure enough to resist hackers attach
Actually if we have more money we can buy trezor or nano wallets which are safer to be able to store our assets. indeed have to pay but our security is guaranteed
If you spend money to buy a wallet is too safe, but if used for free, should use mycrypto will be more secure myetherwallet. Now mycrypto will be running on non destop online, so it is more secure than other types of online wallets. I'm using them and find it safe I just share the knowledge I know, hope people give more ideas
Activity: 271
October 25, 2018, 02:00:26 AM
I think you should use myetherwallet wallet. Because I feel the mytherwallet wallet is very secure for the user, high security. We can get into the wallet easily whenever we want and it is also convenient for the ico investors and the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 25, 2018, 01:57:40 AM
The Best wallet is MyEtherWallet, because it is multicurency and is secure enough to resist hackers attach
Actually if we have more money we can buy trezor or nano wallets which are safer to be able to store our assets. indeed have to pay but our security is guaranteed
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
You should use Wallet software developed and managed by the developer. It will always be the fastest and safest when using a 3rd party wallet
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 24, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

If you plan to store multiple kinds of coins, you can consider the HODLER wallet it can hold coins such as LTC, BTC, DASH, BCH, ETH and even ERC20 token. What's good about it is that, it is the only open source multiwallet available. There were wallet like jazz, exodus and coinomi but all this wallet are closed source whIch gives you no assurarance about your money. See for yourself in this link if HODLER wallet fits you: https://hodler.tech/?lang=en I find it good since its simple and offers great security.
Activity: 589
October 24, 2018, 06:06:28 PM
Activity: 640
October 24, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
I'm using Bitcoin, Ethereum wallets regularly. Rest of coins I'm keeping on exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, and others. As for me it's the most comfortable way. I can trade any time I want
Activity: 322
October 24, 2018, 05:44:39 PM
Now I use a hardware wallet. I really like to keep coins in this wallet, because I am completely confident in its reliability and safety.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
October 24, 2018, 05:25:44 PM
I choose online wallets and prefer to manage private keys myself.
Luckily most of altcoins I use have such online wallets, like ETH, Doge, LTC, Tron, Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: