Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 9. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:35:38 PM
There are so many wallets for altcoins, for now I still use imToken, I chose imToken because it's very easy to use it and it's not difficult.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:25:16 PM
Better use this simple app yet very secured and effected, COINOMI. This is a android wallet app that uses to store major coins and also supports selected altcoins. It is simple to use and very easy especially to new users.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
My advice for the best Wallet is Copay. Copay is a Bitcoin or Altcoin wallet by Bitpay and is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Linux, Max OS X, and Windows. Because Copay is available on many platforms. Copay's simple and clean user interface makes it a good choice for Bitcoin or new Altcoin users. Copay is also a good choice for businesses because of the shared account feature, which requires a number of users to sign each transaction.
Activity: 88
September 06, 2018, 09:25:23 AM
there are 2 sorts of wallet as of now, that is wallet equipment and wallet programming, wallet equipment prone to be more secure, my recommendation, if your store isn't generally a major reserve, I think MyEtherWallet is a decent decision for you. you simply need to spare the private key and json records on a protected place like SD card, flashdisk, or whatever it is. what's more, never offer to anybody.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 05, 2018, 01:41:47 PM
I will suggest you use myetherwallet or metamask because they have very good potentials, they are safe, reliable and also secure as long as you keep your private keys very safe. You can also use hardware wallet to store it for long term.
I agree, but I much prefer to metamask rather than myetherwallet because I've already experience about being stolen from somebody without knowing how, even I keep my private key and showing It In public. I guess many myetherwallet users experience about this, so beware of that.
My ether wallet is the best wallet to store but if you can afford hardware wallet just use it to keep security.

OMG... The OP bought LITECOIN, and why do you suggest using MyEtherWallet and MetaMask to store LITECOIN?
The funny advice from you LOL.
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 01:41:15 PM
I think edge wallet on android can help you add erc20 coins, it is rather easy, doesn't have that big of a support for all the coins in the market, but just the mainstream ones.
Activity: 73
September 05, 2018, 01:37:57 PM
I prefer with coinomi because it could store much of coin without any problem and I use it until now. the other multi wallet that I know is jaxx and coin payment but the only jaxx that is available for the desktop version. Smiley
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
My ether wallet is the best wallet to store but if you can afford hardware wallet just use it to keep security.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
Correctly, do what you like most, if there are accurate news and forecasts, then people will be drawn to you, consider this. Grin Cheesy  I think nothing will change, because all possible people (from Russia) who are engaged in crypt, everything is already there, so nothing will change. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 05, 2018, 12:48:42 PM
according to me myetherwallet is the most ideal wallet on crypto currency exchanges. I have been using it for a long time without any problems. I would recommend other investors.

I'm also a user of that wallet since 2017 when I started joining Altcoin bounties. The advantage of this wallet is that most of the ERC20 tokens are supported by this wallet. The disadvantages of this wallet are:

1. When you are going to open your wallet using your private key, you could accidentally paste it somewhere(mostly it happens when filling up the application form when joining bounties) or even in your group chat.
2. There are phising sites for this wallet, since this is online and just a web wallets, it is very prone to hackers.
3. It could be deleted by someone who is a genius in computer, I mean this whole wallet could be take down like gone forever---with your tokens.

So it is up to you if you wanted to take the risk, but it depends on the user though, if you are careless then your tokens could be stole by someone. You could buy a hardware wallet for more security, just a little bit expensive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
There is a lot of wallets that you can use but I prefer to use myetherwallet erc20, Imtoken wallet and metamask wallet is also good to use. And it depends on the token that you are participating or joining. There is also a NEO wallet and other altcoins wallet to use but never use an exchange wallet its so hard to make process transaction on that. Always be aware of hackers that want to get free tokens in your wallet. The best wallet is MEW I assure you that is one of the best.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 05, 2018, 01:51:52 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
I will suggest you use myetherwallet or metamask because they have very good potentials, they are safe, reliable and also secure as long as you keep your private keys very safe. You can also use hardware wallet to store it for long term.

I agree, but I much prefer to metamask rather than myetherwallet because I've already experience about being stolen from somebody without knowing how, even I keep my private key and showing It In public. I guess many myetherwallet users experience about this, so beware of that.
This topic is way back 2017, I'm sure if most of you who replied previously did bother to read the thread itself then no one will recommend MEW to store your LTC as they have separated network / chain, you can download offline wallet from LTC network or use apps like coinomi or whatever wallet from respected exchange site, you just need to make sure that each security  measures to prevent your coins being hacked are already been settled.
Activity: 67
September 05, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I only believe in three wallets,
New
Metamask
Imtoken
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
There are a lot of wallets available online which you can check out for yourself. My favorite and my number one pick is definitely myetherwallet. Myetherwallet is for me the most easiest to use, super user friendly. I have been uaing myetherwallet wallet for a while now and I have to say I ain't got no issues or what so ever.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 01:02:39 AM
Hi ! This is Ruby-X!
Ruby-X can be described as Unbreakable because Ruby-X will use 100% Cold Wallet!
So users don't need to worry about that even, they can select the rate of using Cold Wallet from 70% to 100%.
Check our website and get your own Ruby Tokens Smiley
Activity: 143
September 05, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
As it could be clear MEW is the most popular one here, I support this opinion, this is the most reliable wallet especially for me because others are not so responsible while I like be confident in my deals and transactions with money even in crypto, where so many thefts are there.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Certainly this depends on the kind of altcoins you are looking to hold. If it is Ethereum or ERC20 tokens then I will strongly recommend you download and install trust wallet from Playstore or any other app store depending on your device variant. Trust wallet is one of the best out there with some pretty exciting features. If you are looking for a multipurpose wallet for different blockchain altcoins, then coinomi is a good place to start. Get it and I believe you will be satisfied with what you are looking for. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 05:22:15 PM
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
according to me myetherwallet is the most ideal wallet on crypto currency exchanges. I have been using it for a long time without any problems. I would recommend other investors.
Pages:
Jump to: