Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 4. (Read 3358 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
Myetherwallet is the best way to keep your ERC20 tokens just make sure that the site that you are log in is 100% sure that myetherwallet website. You have to keep your private key secret make sure that no one knows about this because if someone discovers your private key they can easily open your wallet.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Myetherwallet, Metamask, Neotracker, Waves, Stellar.
These are wallet supports for you to keep altcoins.
I use Myetherwallet and NEOtracker.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 20, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
Are you looking for a good,safe altcoin wallet Here's some of the best wallets trusted and tested by time.ELECTRUM,COINOME ,JAXX,EXUDOS ,KRAKEN,POLIONIEX,BITSTAMP. Remember that many of the names mentioned are primarily in exchange business and has a daily trade. but when it comes for the best , you have to make a wise choice.

don't forget with coin payments for android because you can have more coins option to save your coins. I see that you mention Kraken, Poloniex, and Bitstamp, I don't think that if you have much bitcoin and altcoin, you will save in that site because it is too risky for you if you don't secure your account. it is better to move your coins in the separate wallets like coinomy, Jaxx and coin payments.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
Are you looking for a good,safe altcoin wallet Here's some of the best wallets trusted and tested by time.ELECTRUM,COINOME ,JAXX,EXUDOS ,KRAKEN,POLIONIEX,BITSTAMP. Remember that many of the names mentioned are primarily in exchange business and has a daily trade. but when it comes for the best , you have to make a wise choice.
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 11:39:44 AM
 I use only myetherwallett, I have not tried anything else and do not want to try. Already got used to it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 22
June 18, 2018, 02:52:07 AM
I introduce MyEtherWallet or so called "MEW" and another one is Coinomi this two wallet are great in terms of security and safekeeping,since i start her in crypto currency this two wallet i been using for so far no issue about hacked or scam.
Activity: 104
May 22, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
I would recommend using MyEtherWallet wallet because the wallet is in my opinion very safe and easy to distinguish where the original web where the pishing web, ERC20 the best wallet
Activity: 108
May 22, 2018, 08:14:04 AM
I think the best wallet is Coinomi. It is open source, stores your private keys locally and encrypts them. This makes it a really safe wallet. They are big on privacy and their software is built around making sure that nobody can trace your transactions back to you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:15:01 AM
I use Myetherwallet for ERC20 altcoins  ,other altcoins use their own wallet , you should always be very careful with you passwords and private key.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 21, 2018, 11:06:46 AM
Use MEW to store all of your altcoins. It is very safe and not very hard to open and under thirty seconds you will have a working wallet and the only thing that you have to do is to make sure that you remember your password and keep it safe and to also make sure that your private key is kept in a very safe place where you are the only one that can get to it and use it to access your wallet
Activity: 100
May 21, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
I think the best wallet for altcoins is Jaxx. It is a multiplatform multicurrency wallet. The private keys are stored on your device. Jaxx is completely open source, so you can check exactly what the application is doing. The jaxx team also is actively adding new coins and one of their missions is to "unite" cryptocurrency and offer a platform that is safe, easy to use and has wide support.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 20, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
For me when I was required to submit wallet for the bounty campaign that I join, I submitted  myetherwallet, so I use this wallet for my altcoins, I trusted this wallet because this friendly to me , but one thing  be careful about your key passwords , not to expose to others because we cannot trust anybody,  this wallet  might have a great value inside.
Activity: 101
May 20, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
In my opinion, it's Exodus - a desktop multi-currency wallet. The wallet has the shapeshift.io exchange built into the wallet, so that you can exchange your cryptocurrency with one click. In addition, it removes the need for a portfolio tracker, because they have live charts of your entire wallet. The wallet looks sleek and is really responsive.
Activity: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:59:11 AM
I recommend Agama, which offers native support for 12 different cryptocurrencies. They have an exchange built in called EasyDEX, which is an exchange that utilises atomic swaps (user to user swaps). And for an early beta this looks really promising.
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
I am using myetherwallet in all my altcoins , because most the altcoins that are being given to user must be ERC20. You just keep your seed phrase or your private key so that you are the one who can open it. And beware for phishing , you must be very careful in clicking , and be very extra careful in reading the spelling of some myetherwallet sites.
Activity: 34
May 18, 2018, 11:10:02 PM
I'm using MyEtherWallet. Just be careful with the scammers website. In this wallet you can store all coins of the ERC20 standard.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 10:08:30 AM
I'm use myetherwallet for ethereum based tokens. It's very fast and usefull. Is it enough safe and secured? I dont think so but i dont keep so much inside. If i would keep so much money in crypto coin wallets i would definetely use something like ledger
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 07:13:04 AM
For me, it's Cryptonator, which is a web-based multicurrency wallet. This wallet is easy to use but your private keys are not yours. The company has them for safekeeping, and technically has control over your funds. So, as long as cryptonator stays honest, your coins are safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:02:11 AM
There are a few of my favourite multi wallets to store cryptocurrency. Among them, the Jaxx wallet is a cross-platform wallet for cryptocurrencies that can be installed on Linux, Windows and MacOS, as well as on Android. Developers have integrated ShapeShift exchanger into the wallet, so you can change, sell and buy cryptocurrencies directly in your wallet without the need to transfer to the exchange.
And also an EXODUS wallet. It is also cross-platform-just like Jaxx is installed on Windows, Linux and MacOS. He appeared before the Jaxx and was the first integrated service ShapeShift for the exchange of cryptocurrencies in user interface. All your keys are recorded only on your computer and are not stored anywhere else.

It is much easier to create a wallet than in Jaxx, you run the program, and all the wallets are already in it. You can make a backup copy of the wallet only when you transfer the first money there. Then the program will give the phrase to restore. The interface is quite beautiful, you can even say better than Jaxx. On the main page there is a small portfolio in which you can see how the price of your coins has increased. Supported currencies: Bitcoin, Aragon, Augur, Dash, Decred, EOS, Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: