Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 5. (Read 3358 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
May 17, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
To this day I still feel that Myetherwallet is the safest. And when storing coins over the years, the coin still safe. And Myetherwallet is very hard to be stolen, we know the private key for the hard to remember it instead of people. And for the private key, we can save it in a safe in the trap of your laptop or computer.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:55:03 AM
myetherwallet is the best exchange I think, because it is very easy to use and the security level is also guaranteed, it's not possible for everyone to catch it, but for me myetherwallet is so safe
Activity: 89
May 17, 2018, 06:50:18 AM
I may have posted here already. not sure but I bought a ledger nano s and have been totally happy with it. easy to use and safe. covers a large variety of coins. only downside is you can only have 5 or 6 coin apps loaded at a time so if you move your coins a lot you have to keep loading and unloading the apps. not a big deal as you can still hold all your coins but it would be better if you could fit more apps on the stick.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
I think that the the easiest way to manage my assets in blockchains is the Eidoo wallet.
It is a multicurrency wallet with a single backup passphrase and it shows every single ERC20 token.
Activity: 66
April 22, 2018, 05:41:05 AM
You could use a hardware wallet like the Nano Ledger or Trezor to store multiple differnet coins. It is safer but will cost you money (100$)+ They do not support all coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
I generally use markets for storing them, which is not a good way for holding but I trade them frequently. You should have a hardware wallet for security issues, and you can also use some paper wallets as well like MEW.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 08:26:20 AM
I prefer to use myetherwallet to store my outcomes that are compatible for erc20.Even other bounty hunters uses myetherwallet because it is safe and easy to use.
Activity: 169
April 16, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?

I still choose myetherwallet wallet in altcoin I have because most of the people are choosing to save in myetherwallet because some people are afraid of losing their altcoin, therefore you can have all the ERC20 tokens plus some big supported altcoins.
Activity: 142
April 14, 2018, 10:36:12 AM
if you are still in the stage of being an investor you can use myetherwallet wallet to save your coins. but if you already get the coins you have you can save in the wallet offline to make your coins safe.

That is right. Myetherwallet is a good wallet to start. You can use without any hardware wallet till your capital grows to some level. After that you can use mew together with ledger nano x to make it more secure.
I'm thinking about buying Ledger Nano. There are a lot of phishing sites and bugs that can replace the right site with a fake one in your browser. Your private keys on another safe medium are the best solution now.
You do not need any ledgers if you do not open your wallet through your private keys. Use authorization with MetaMask on MEW site and keep your private keys in a cold store
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
February 05, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
I use my Etherwallet, because there are so many ERC20 Tokens, so it is suitable to keep them all in one place. I do not like to have a lot of different wallets because it's hard to keep them safe.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
my ether wallet my friend because now a days a lot of token do use now eRC20 that myetherwallet can store so if i we're you i will started to use myetherwallet because it is safe and also it is free
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 02, 2018, 04:14:53 PM
To be honest if you have Erc20 support coins then you can use Idex or myetherwallet they are the best to keep Erc20 coins and if you have bitcoin you can store in blockchain wallet and if you have waves support coin you can use Waves wallet.
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
If you are looking for a ERC20 token wallet then i would suggest you use Mew - MyEtherWallet
Activity: 443
January 29, 2018, 06:45:50 AM
my ether wallet (MEW) in my opinion is enough because there can save a lot of altcoin and shipping cost is not expensive.
Activity: 560
January 29, 2018, 06:42:07 AM
Now there are a lot of different kinds of projects to create crypto wallets. That is, they are created by multicurrency. Previously, trying to create a coin, but the world is changing, so I think that this is indeed a rather perpektivnoe direction. I tried Coinomi.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
you can use myetherwallet. it is one of the best and secured wallet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 29, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
I use myetherwallet for storage of many altcoins, besides practically each coin has the purse which it is possible to establish and use. Means will be not in one place and it is good.
Activity: 42
January 28, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Coinomi

and

myethereum
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
January 28, 2018, 08:33:05 AM
If you are so much worried for the safety of their altcoins, then you direct road to github https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/tag/v0.9.3 and download from there a local wallet. We offer You to download Ethereum-wallet, but not Mist, it syncs faster. Install on a separate computer, close all ports on the router, also what kind of purse will go to the network and select the antivirus. Nothing else on this computer is not to install it because all the RAM will consume Your wallet. I observed a consumption of more than 8 GB of RAM. And it is better not to be paranoid and use MEW, but you just keep the key files and private keys.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
Metamask is the best if you have a lot if erc20 token as it is better than Myetherwallet in term of security in my opinion. There is no universal wallet for all alts at the moment so the official wallet from each coin is the best for storing them. If you have some money then you can buy ledger or trezor for better security and they may add a lot of new coins in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: