Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 19. (Read 77036 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
We're still assessing this situation as best as we can. It seems there may have been alteration by a separate entity attempting to sabotage us.

We are currently surveying the damages.
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die!!!please!!!
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
if it would be a scam why he would do a beta he just jump of that without opening a beta and wallet...

The beta is just a farce. The wallet has only what was needed in order to record the video demo.

"Client" crashes in every windows version.

DLLs included are unnecessary, just there for bulk.

Elaborated scam.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
if it would be a scam why he would do a beta he just jump of that without opening a beta and wallet...

because he knows investors would question exactly what you just said
Activity: 4
clicking the first icon on the bottom right causes a crash also

win 7 32 and 64
Activity: 7

Just noticed one last thing...  an Edgecoin folder was created in Roaming but it is empty...    Undecided

I noticed that too, tried moving the conf file there, but no change for me
Activity: 132
Activity: 154
Activity: 168
yes!?
same here, wallet hangs... windows 8.1 64b, hope we could get a new binary
Activity: 42
Here is my only issue with this. Attitude. Stating we need more testers, when we know the app crashes and know its a serious issue, is like saying "lets have 2000 more people test this screwdriver".... only one reason I know of that you push hard to have more and more people run an app that is flawed in that way...

Yes the app is unstable but this is our ONLY solution right now. We will have updates tomorrow!
We're still searching for the cause of these problems, please the more testers we have the better we can assess this.

Illl test when I get home, not losing trust just yet. Heres to a good launch!

Please ASAP, when are you getting home?
Activity: 7
Here is my only issue with this. Attitude. Stating we need more testers, when we know the app crashes and know its a serious issue, is like saying "lets have 2000 more people test this screwdriver".... only one reason I know of that you push hard to have more and more people run an app that is flawed in that way...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
We're still searching for the cause of these problems, please the more testers we have the better we can assess this.

Illl test when I get home, not losing trust just yet. Heres to a good launch!
What is happening here? Is there bad news?

We're currently testing the beta but it seems it's quite unstable for the majority of users, please let us know!
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Shiieeet, doesnt sound good... But we'll see...

Apparently so Smiley
Activity: 294
Ok, quite positive this is confirmed as scam.

Just try this... delete all the DLLs plus the conf file. Rename .exe to whatever. It still runs. This is just a toy made with adobe software.

Sorry to whoever put more than a few satoshis.

Please refrain from making such allegation as you don't know what you're talking about.

The more testing we have the BETTER Edgecoin will be, simple.

Then, would you mind answering to my previous questions?

Before this message you already knew this was crashing in win 7 and win 8. Which other OS do you want us to use with a windows release? win95?

And I will repeat the question - How is the software "very unstable" three days before launch?
Ok, quite positive this is confirmed as scam.

Just try this... delete all the DLLs plus the conf file. Rename .exe to whatever. It still runs. This is just a toy made with adobe software.

Sorry to whoever put more than a few satoshis.

Please refrain from making such allegation as you don't know what you're talking about.

The more testing we have the BETTER Edgecoin will be, simple.
We're still assessing this situation as best as we can. It seems there may have been alteration by a separate entity attempting to sabotage us.

We are currently surveying the damages.

Oh, FFS, give it away already.
Pages:
Jump to: