Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 18. (Read 77036 times)

kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die!!!please!!!please!!!please!!!please!!!

Ya dinEDG, good joke, but can you return the 70btc please?

/sarcasm
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
i can see the dev is ignoring ppl who ask for refund.
Activity: 460
I think I got scammed

Yes you did.

Check the OP   Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I think I got scammed my .125 btc
Activity: 112
We're still searching for the cause of these problems, please the more testers we have the better we can assess this.

Illl test when I get home, not losing trust just yet. Heres to a good launch!

Please ASAP, when are you getting home?

Ok, out of all the problems the client seems to have you still concern yourself with when this guy is getting home? lol
Doesn't bode well for where your focus is.... on top of all the other things that have happened (attempting to milk extra BTC with a third IPO, not responding to direct Qs about the client, attempting to recruit more people)

I give people a benefit of a doubt more often than not... I hope you prove everyone wrong
Activity: 70
Just checked network activities, it doesn't use any lol.

So don't worry folks, I don't think it is a virus/malware.

It is just a useless program.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die!!!please!!!please!!!please!!!please!!!
Activity: 460
if it would be a scam why he would do a beta he just jump of that without opening a beta and wallet...

The beta is just a farce. The wallet has only what was needed in order to record the video demo.

"Client" crashes in every windows version.

DLLs included are unnecessary, just there for bulk.

Elaborated scam.

People will never learn.. never! everything in OP was obviously photoshopped just like stackcoins OP.

Guilty as charged, I had my doubts and threw in 0,1 BTC. First and last scam I'm losing time into.

At least the stackcoin scammer gave people some good laughs.

Did you also check for any security breaches?

Seems harmless. Just an Adobe gimmick.
Activity: 7
if it would be a scam why he would do a beta he just jump of that without opening a beta and wallet...

The beta is just a farce. The wallet has only what was needed in order to record the video demo.

Elaborated scam.

People will never learn.. never! everything in OP was obviously photoshopped just like stackcoins OP.

i would never invest in an ipo

many would though sadly, and yes, credibility is a perfect reason to have a beta... and to demand us to test as soon as possible... I really hope I'm wrong, but I got that gut feelin...
Activity: 154

Elaborated scam.

We have a virus total link posted in the first post. I don't appreciate those accusations!

Virus scan it yourself.

seriously just get it over with and finally admit the scam you are running... unless there is still a IPO phase still going and and you are trying to milk it for what it's still worth.
Activity: 184
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Just try this... delete all the DLLs plus the conf file. Rename .exe to whatever. It still runs. This is just a toy made with adobe software.

Hilarious  Smiley
Activity: 294

Elaborated scam.

All the ipos I invested in I made some profit so I am not complaining. Give the Guy a chance to launch..
Activity: 34
good news is the dev is still here. lets help him in launching this coin
Activity: 70
I was reading the EULA and it's pretty discouraging.

Many parts of the EDG Market EULA is ripped off directly from Ebay's user agreement.

http://pages.ebay.com/ebaymotors/help/policies/user-agreement.html

At least the OP made an attempt to change Ebay to EDG, but this EULA agreement is an infringement to ebay's copyright.

You didn't even change the contact address at the intro portion.

Not to be nip picking here, but to legitimize EDG Market you need to revamp the EULA....

------

As for the software, if this is the latest beta, boy does it feel like an early alpha.

Almost every button you click on crashes the program. I hope this is not some Trojan Horse because that is a brilliant way to infect all the beta testers.

While there is a Cryptsy EULA, the interface is just a jpg.... You can't even click on the fields...

Hope the OP can fix many of the technical and management issues of EDGE.
Activity: 42

Elaborated scam.

We have a virus total link posted in the first post. I don't appreciate those accusations!

Virus scan it yourself.
Activity: 132

Elaborated scam.

Activity: 154

Elaborated scam.

Activity: 82
We're still assessing this situation as best as we can. It seems there may have been alteration by a separate entity attempting to sabotage us.

We are currently surveying the damages.
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die!!!please!!!

Pages:
Jump to: