Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 20. (Read 77062 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We're still assessing this situation as best as we can. It seems there may have been alteration by a separate entity attempting to sabotage us.

We are currently surveying the damages.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Ok, quite positive this is confirmed as scam.

Just try this... delete all the DLLs plus the conf file. Rename .exe to whatever. It still runs. This is just a toy made with adobe software.

Sorry to whoever put more than a few satoshis.

Activity: 34
Ahh so the client is here but its crashing. Not yet ready to launch then
Activity: 25
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die
Activity: 23
Can you return to my btc!!!Thank you very much!!!It's all my assets,If not, I will die!!!please!!!
Activity: 7
Looks awesome, can't mine though, crashes each time i try Sad
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Won't even start. W7 Ultimate x64

UPD: It started bush crashes everytime I click something. I'd say it's pre alfa.
Activity: 4

OK...  I can click on Overview, Send, Mining & Trading and they all work...  History & Addresses are non-clickable...  crashes when I click Receive.

Same
win 7 64

no diference on win 7 32
Activity: 448
i'm in for beta.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Mining tab works...

Dev - you wanted to test mining, right? Pls provide entry specifications and instructions to mine

+1

+1
Activity: 3
Mining tab works...

Dev - you wanted to test mining, right? Pls provide entry specifications and instructions to mine

+1
+1
Activity: 26
Mining tab works...

+1
Activity: 460
Thank you for the feedback we are working on every issue as quickly as possible.

If you have yet to test the beta please do, we must know that this is a universal problem.

Please post what operating system you're on.

Are you serious? You hadn't tried this client in win7 / win 8?

Before this message you already knew this was crashing in win 7 and win 8. Which other OS do you want us to use with a windows release? win95?

And I will repeat the question - How is the software "very unstable" three days before launch?

Strange and too fishy.
Activity: 42
Just a few pictures?

And a video and a beta client, are you not reading the thread?

It's unstable but you can see that Edgecoin is real and here to grow
Activity: 4

OK...  I can click on Overview, Send, Mining & Trading and they all work...  History & Addresses are non-clickable...  crashes when I click Receive.

Same
win 7 64
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Just a few pictures?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
crashing a lot.
I tried to solo mine : sgminer does not start mining. I configured the .conf as usually and place it in appdata/roaming etc. sgminer get stuck on "waiting for work to be available from pool"
Built-in miner does not seem to work. Some documentation would be nice
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Win 7 64bit everything crashes expect send Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The version is very unstable three days before launch? Or are you deliberately using an old beta for the testing?

In win7 64bit, crashes seconds after clicking Receive / History / Addresses.

That's what I got too, complete with an alert box saying so. The client came up briefly, though: totally 2D. It looked as thin as a piece of paper.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Crash when you click receive/history/addresses and any of the three icons on the bottom right side of the wallet

windows 7 pro
Pages:
Jump to: