Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 15. (Read 77036 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
glad i didn't break my "never get into ipo" rule
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

69.5BTC 73.3BTC!!! NEW RECORD!

Activity: 362
Again?

Why do people fall for these scam?  They always very apparent and obvious.

Don't dare saying that! Some noobs will instantly come out of walls saying you are an ego inflated jerk accusing people with no proof, splitting hairs into four and analyzing every single word of your posts to try to show you why it's not evident and bla bla bla.

People calling other people idiots, laughing at others misfortune, saying I TOLD YOU SO doesn't help either.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Im 16 and i lost .125 ...almost all i had:(
Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
A RAID? Haha. Was it ninjas, pirates, or just being unable to think of a better lie?

The code was dismantled? How the hell do you dismantle code?

Wow. I am beyond stunned.

It's like they don't even care to lie, make the 2 minute post, delete whatever emails and else is out there, end communication, take the money and run...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Anon136 real escrow service or scam too ?

Anon136 is one of the most trustworthy escrows around Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Again?

Don't dare saying that! Some noobs will instantly come out of walls saying you are an ego inflated jerk accusing people with no proof, splitting hairs into four and analyzing every single word of your posts to try to show you why it's not evident and bla bla bla.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Anon136 real escrow service or scam too ?
Activity: 362
Please contact Anon136 to recover your investments. Unfortunately there's not much we can do for direct investors. Please email us for details as we will attempt to compensate for your losses.

email address? - he asked foolishly

[email protected]

Oh - by the way - the website is starting to be dismantled

Don't bother. My email was undeliverable.
Activity: 83
WOW! Well, at least everyone knows now that these scams are getting more elaborate. Offering escrow (as they know some people will still invest directly) and even putting together a rubbish client.

I've been looking around and I think Numus is another scam in the making. Very nice web site, whitepaper but no technical details.

Be safe everyone... just use escrow if you want to play IPOs.
Activity: 350
A RAID? Haha. Was it ninjas, pirates, or just being unable to think of a better lie?

The code was dismantled? How the hell do you dismantle code?

Wow. I am beyond stunned.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
haha email address returns "undeliverable"
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Don't bother emailing [email protected] or [email protected] Just tried they do not not exist anymore. FUCK!
Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
The wording makes it so obvious.... lol @ this
Activity: 406
Your coins are gone. Only time will heal these wounds and dampen the impact of such theft.

I would like thank everyone who joined us in this battle. Cryptocurrency will live on, but it's time for us to die.

Unfortunately there's not much we can do for direct investors.

That's quite unfortunate. Your BTC wallet has been stolen? By yourself? Ever heard about cold storage?

Why are the BTCs still unspent on the Blockchain? Why didn't you save your private key?

LOL @ thanking everyone for joining the IPO. What a scam. "Your coins are gone." You don't even look remorseful saying that.

Why is your email address not working anymore?

69.5BTC 73.3BTC
Activity: 70
Activity: 82
73.33684714 BTC ---> to mixer (-5%) Profit 34k
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Please contact Anon136 to recover your investments. Unfortunately there's not much we can do for direct investors. Please email us for details as we will attempt to compensate for your losses.

email address? - he asked foolishly
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Again?

Pages:
Jump to: