Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 20. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 07:25:36 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

War on cryptocurrency is just like drugs, no one can really prevent every people from investing on cryptocurrency because those who are knowledgeable about the market will really invest on bitcoins more than placing their money on the banks.
A war on cryptocurrencies will be even more difficult, after all illegal drugs are still physical objects with some physical properties that you can detect, governments will be unable to check every single hard drive or usb in the world, you can even store your coins in a paper wallet, are they going to read every single piece of paper ever written? Can they block every single bitcoin transaction? The answer to all of that is probably a no.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 05:09:04 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
This happens for various reasons, it is better to disassemble each particular country. And do not forget that many countries welcome the cryptocurrency
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 13, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
Why is that?
they will not be able to stop the cryptocurrency system, because the crypto system is free and can not be stopped by someone or a country, so in my opinion it's just useless Undecided

They may not be able to stop cryptocurrencies, but they can significantly hinder their use. This may adversely affect the entire market, because people will be less involved in trading in cryptocurrencies. As a result, the community of users may start to decrease.

We cannot say any mistake got from the Government waiting for their crypto currencies to get that back because crypto currencies are not sure of the current if anything will happen it will get losses to the government so they are waiting for sometimes to approve so I had a hope in it
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
Why is that?
they will not be able to stop the cryptocurrency system, because the crypto system is free and can not be stopped by someone or a country, so in my opinion it's just useless Undecided

They may not be able to stop cryptocurrencies, but they can significantly hinder their use. This may adversely affect the entire market, because people will be less involved in trading in cryptocurrencies. As a result, the community of users may start to decrease.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
June 13, 2018, 02:03:22 PM
Because crypto can not be regulated this is why the country is fighting crypto and I think this country is also afraid if the currency of their country will not be used again, but anyway, they have to adapt with it, coz they cant stop it, they cant stop the progress
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
Why is that?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 13, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
As we all know that governments are greedy for the control and when it comes to the blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrencies, the government cannot directly control or destroy it so most of the governments are trying to tackle this issue indirectly and as a result their taking decisions against the benefits of cryptocurrency users community.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
June 13, 2018, 08:38:53 AM
Why is that?

War against crypto currency huh, or may be that ain't no war may be it something we called banning the crypto currency on their community. Because for me once it has got declared which everyone called war it would be something against the users not the crypto currency itself. Hoping for it not to happen though, it would be such a big disaster if the so-called war happened. Not for the users, it would be such a big disaster to the bitcoin community as well.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 08:31:25 AM
In fact, they are afraid of changes! to buy or not bitcoin, only the owner of the funds can decide. Do not buy for various positive reviews, it is important to conduct an independent analysis, and not be sure of the soon enrichment. But we can definitely say that crypto currencies have a great future, and bitcoin will most likely be the main currency among such kind of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 13, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
We can see how the government control cryptocurrency now. We see how the cryptocurrency competition is. We know how was the cryptocurrency war, this war can be centralized. Government and economy of each country can control cryptocurrency. Handling cryptocurrency is one of the hardest part if the government shall not patronized it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
I think this war has started long and never ended. It is difficult for the government to control and manage Bitcoin. It makes them lose too many benefits and make the bank worthless. So they have to forbid it. However, it is completely anonymous and confidential. So, there are still a lot of people using it although it has been banned. I believe this war will continue in the future and will never end
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
June 13, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
Maybe they are afraid in cryptocurrency so other countries are starting war against cryptocurrency. I am very thankful that my country is starting to recognize cryptocurrency.

Yes definitely Banks and governments are afraid of cryptocurrencies that's why did decide say two block or removed from their current countries but it is not possible to block are all the countries in the world because cryptocurrencies are more powerful than other currencies it is built up with no one else so we cannot do anything against Bitcoin are other cryptocurrencies.
Crypto market is independent of everything influence or external force and are safe from any kind of involvement. It is a safe way of making frictionless transactions and the whole world is using the crypto market cheap technologies and making transactions within seconds.

Even if war starts the crypto market will affect on one side and that is to lose users of cryptocurrencies because we know that in war people die and same here war will affect in this.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 13, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
Do you think the cryptocurrency will war with each other? They are not fighting but investors are their inner battle, they will have the choice to choose their own type of cryptocurrency that can help them trading well.
even this can not be called a war. there are still many countries that support the development of cryptocurrency. although many refuse crypto, but some of them also work together on it, and try to benefit from it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Do you think the cryptocurrency will war with each other? They are not fighting but investors are their inner battle, they will have the choice to choose their own type of cryptocurrency that can help them trading well.
Activity: 266
June 13, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
Why is that?

Actually this is not a war on crypto currency this is what they build for the people become convenient when it comes to make a fastest way of transaction using digital virtual currency they are tying to introduced their Flatform giving a potential generating a good income wanting to be first choice of people to use as digital currency but some other crypto are not succeed their task and eventually not available and the others are forced to shine giving some good promises. but the number one crypto currency dominant which is until now continually their service is BITCOIN.   
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

The government won't accept why they can't control or gain from.
Definitely true and that is why government are wagering war against cryptocurrency. I bet they are cryptocurrency fan seems like the government is always following the market cap volume of each crypto in the market. Maybe they get envy with it so they want to control over cryptocurrency and for the government to gain. However, it seems that they are having a hard time in their battle against cryptocurrency.

So they prompt war.

Yet they had a hard time on their battle and aside from that there are people in the government who is also secretly getting involve in cryptcurrency especially after they had gain some knowledge how one could earn on cryptocurrency.

Really? As of now, I never heard a news like that. I think its just a fake news.
Fake news or not we all know that government in some countries are stepping in to control the cryptocurrency on their area. It could be good if they do to secured the investment of their people in cryptocurrency but they have no actions on it. The government had given only license to those local exchange tax on them. The local exchange will then eventually pass the tax to its clients. Sad life!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:51:12 AM
The cryptocurrency is based on characteristics that are not controlled by the government, are relatively anonymous, and are difficult to trace. Hacker attacks occur frequently and the price of cryptocurrencies has skyrocketed and plummeted. Investor protection is still in a regulatory vacuum.
The government lacks effective supervision means!
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 13, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
Nothing new, just governments trying to rake in more money. Happened many times before.
I agree with you; the government wants to make more money from electronic money. They want to control electronic money so that they can impose tariffs on transactions in the crypto market.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 02:39:16 AM
Why is that?
At this point in time, many governments are gradually accepted Bitcoins. In spite of the fact that some countries have banned bitcoins. But they can not ban people from other countries from investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 02:36:48 AM
I agree with you. The government does not yet understand bitcoin and electronic money. They think it is dangerous because they can not control bitcoin. All people use bitcoin to invest, and the government will never can forbid everyone to stop investing in Bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: