Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 16. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
Some of them say that the cryptocurrency is in war with each other but not really so they are members of the small house, they complement each other to cover each other's defects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 04:37:15 AM
Lack of regulation in Europe shows, that this battle is not everywhere yet. This field is still not enough in the mainstream, and just hanging somewhere in the gray area. No doubt it will change soon, as governments are not interested in something, so difficult to control.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 12:32:24 AM
Most of the reasons behind the illegality of bitcoin expressed by the government are because they have trouble tracking every bitcoin transaction and how they can collect taxes from the holders not unless the holder itself changes their bitcoin into fiat. But as long as it remains cryptocurrency in the wallet it is decentralized and controlled by the owner itself. The government will not ban or make illegal bitcoin as long as they can collect taxes from it
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
in my opinion because the government is afraid that its people will suffer losses due to bitcoin investment. the government considers bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or bubble that can one day erupt. they also with anonymous bitcoins can be used for money laundering tools and to avoid paying taxes.
Activity: 644
June 21, 2018, 03:57:17 PM
The government - has no control over the use of cryptocurrencies, there is no control over their price, no taxes, users' anonymity. This is enough to not recognize any cryptocurrency by any state.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 11:16:59 AM
Basically, they cannot control cryptos online, since internet is very hard to track and pbase it down, it will take time to investigate stuff, specific country is earning lots of money because of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
I think most countries are neutral on the attitude of bitcoin, and the government is worried about bitcoin's destruction of the existing economic order, but it also knows the obvious benefits of encryption.
Activity: 448
June 21, 2018, 10:44:11 AM
Perhaps the main factor of the government taking such actions to anticipate the occurrence of bad things in the future after the digital currency is utilized population continuously as a means of payment so this situation makes the existence of local currency increasingly marginalized and possibly can disappear suddenly.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

I think the government does not understand Bitcoin and wants to control it. whereas bitcoin can not be controlled, may only be regulated by regulation in the country. It is true that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will disrupt banking as we know it. This makes them want to hold Bitcoin back. The government also wants to make sure they get taxes from it. But, It is the future technology. No one can refuse it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 10:05:25 AM
I think that this is an exaggerated explanation made by governments. Because, they have no control on any cryptos and can not tax them. That is why, they make aggressive statements about them.
This is not war against crypto from government it is I think government wants to collect taxes from the users. Lack of education and knowledge  about crypto. If government understands a little bit maybe they well lessen the burden of the users.
Activity: 117
June 21, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
It is caused about decentralized idea. The goverments cant control emission of cryptocurrency and ignore the main advantages of if it like transparency and fast transactions. But many big companies are looking to blockchain sector and invest in attractive ICO projects. I prefer to invest my money in Kelvin Blockchain. Kelvin Blockchain is very flexible and adaptive, which makes it a perfect choice for implementation of the new blockchain projects and platforms. If you want to understand this issue, then this is a good example of a far-reaching idea.

I think 2018 is the year of privacy and the public has shifted in that direction. I do not like recommending coins but Monero is standard and it's time to buy because the price goes down too. Dash, ZCash, Verge are also private but do your research because Dash is not really decentralized.
I think the bitcoin power is over now because the technology is outdated and does not provide privacy to protect you. Also, you can not rely on public exchanges because they can be arranged. I suggest you do some research. Look into decentralized exchanges (such as bisq) and look for some crypto currencies that provide true privacy.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 21, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
 My country except bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so I don't give a damn on that but to be honest I think it is not so clear that it appears to be, they are still trying to regulate it some way.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 21, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
That’s because they don’t see any good use for it, since there is no profit coming into the government’s pocket through Bitcoin and they also don’t know what is going on in the Blockchain. If there is a way that we can change everything and maybe let the government take over and regulate Blockchain and get tax payment from it, then they might stop fighting against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

But doing such will spoil everything that we have all worked for, cause the main reason for making cryptocurrency is to give people freedom from government in handling their money.
Activity: 122
June 21, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
I think that this is an exaggerated explanation made by governments. Because, they have no control on any cryptos and can not tax them. That is why, they make aggressive statements about them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 05:01:19 AM
I wouldn't say there's a war on cryptocurrency. It is freely tradable in most countries and had been even adopted by some. With the recent declaration that, ETH and BTC are not securities, the gov't further pulled back.

Crypto currency at this time can not be controlled, or levied and with the anonymity, it's users are untraceable.
It has great potential for the future and how blockchain can be further utilized. I think gov't should think of how to harness the potential in cryptocurrency. With it's growing popularity, if it can survive the coming years and stabilizeit might become an effective alternative.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 03:24:15 AM
In many countries, I do not see this war happening, actualy, it is exactly the opposite, they don't know, and understand, what is crypo, and so have no idea as well what to to do about it.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 20, 2018, 03:04:38 PM
The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income

Yes you are right, war on cryptocurrency is just he same as war on drugs because government was not be able to kill drugs due to a lot of people who are using it and cryptocurrency should not be banned because people are using it on a good way in which they can sustain their daily needs because of the wealthy they earn from working on icos or trading in the market.
Activity: 210
June 20, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
It's not necessarily a war, if you put it that way it almost sounds so illegal that it's on par with drugs and other criminal stuff.
I think crypto isn't fully accepted or just plainly misunderstood, aside from it's association with criminal activity transactions
Bitcoins is being exploited for numerous reasons. It's an ongoing deliberation and it's controversial.
Activity: 728
June 20, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
I would not say that somebody are in a war with the crypto industry. As far as I know there are some countries who are not accept new crypto technologies while but it does not mean that they fight with crypto technologies.
My opinion that it is useless to prohibit crypto technologies because it is new technologies and it is like to prohibit internet. It is an absurd and I think that the situation will be normalized soon.
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 11:22:44 AM
The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income
Pages:
Jump to: