Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 15. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
Well it is understandable, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are a threat to the way things are and since governments are so powerful right now they do not want things to change, but what they do not understand is that due the mismanagement of the economy it is going to be impossible for them to maintain their power no matter what they do.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

They want to control the bitcoin but they can not control the bitcoin, and therefore they do not like bitcoin. The bitcoin transaction is P2P so the government can not have bitcoin control.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
The Government of most countries are still seeing Bitcoin as a tool that can distort the economy's economic activities of the society just because it is Deregulated and at the same Decentralized. Hence, it is given rooms to Criminalities where indigents or the country's residents are being scammed uncontrollably or uncheckably. The Governments wants to fully support what they have full control over.

I think that's why the government is tense about it because it can hamper the normal tendency to control a country from all sides. This is really a matter of worry because crypto has systematic and structural problems. So the government can not accept this.
Cryptocurrency is the most frequent existence as for those who want an easy way of living, smart trading, investing in oral bills and paying without permanent documents.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 10:33:53 AM
I think that is the only problem and too different from what it says that there is a war with both parties. And there was no war between cryptocurrency and the government, I never heard of it. Although there are governments in some countries that do not approve the idea of ​​cryptocurrency simply because the currency is decentralized and they can not control and are not taxed
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 04:54:21 AM
Because crypto is considered a deceptive investment. a lot of bad news about crypto and rejection in a developing country.
Activity: 476
June 23, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
it seems the government is very frightened by bitcoin and it seems the government also does not like the existence of cryptocurrency because if there is a cryptocurrency the payments can become more transparent while the government likes the case of corruption.
Activity: 532
June 23, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
Well,  you just makes cryptocurrency sounds so bad, actually some country has denied cryptocurrency as their system not war. Also I think you don't need to worry about that, it's just like some government of those country didn't like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 23, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income
i think they just have not found a good policy to overcome cryptocurrency. technological developments can not be prevented, and later the government will legalize it, at that time certainly the price will soar
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
The government is declaring war on the electronic currency because, compared to banks, electronic money does not help the government, the government can not control people's finances, can not tax personal income
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
June 23, 2018, 02:00:10 AM
Only few countries are reported that bitcoin is being banned in their territory but it doesn't that there is a war on cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is not considered as a security threats to any country so there is no cause to alarm. These countries are just exercising their right as a sovereign nation by banning any thing that deemed threat to their national security and economy, so it maybe more on economy. These countries might also studying the possible of cryptocurrencies in the economy once they allowed it and to create some regulations before legalizing it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 01:19:14 AM
Is there really  a war? I haven't heard any in our country. What government are you referring to and what cryptocurrency? I wonder how advance your mind is to declare that there is a war in cryptocurrency. How ridiculous you are to foretell this to everyone here?
There are lots of things that each government have to prioritize other than the cryptocurrency. They couldn't even make a way to legalize this how much more to make war with this? And who are they going to shoot?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
June 23, 2018, 01:13:40 AM
Never heard of this war, but all i know is wealthy country or the which we called the first-world country is riding the waves of the popularity of cryptocurrencies. I think thereb are factors why they are doing this like, they want to have their own so that their people will use it and utilize it for someday it will be universally use in their country. Other thing is a merely healthy and friendly competition against the other countries which can be the next bitcoin. We cant aasume this probability but we just have watch out this war.
You can see those war in the form of regulation and ban on the crypto currencies because their intention is to take away the freedom of using money from the people.The are doing this because they are afraid that it will replace their national currency and also can kill the taxes and revenues from the banks.But still the adoption is in early stage so people need to utilize the decentralized technology as fast to have them or governments may supress them by continuous regulations and restrictions on them.

We all have freedom and I think freedom to know about crypto currency is very important because crypto  can be the part of our next generation and we should be are of that.
Hold on for a second, Bitcoin is a responsive cryptocurrency and has done a lot for us and now we are moving forwards with it without any involvement.

We are in our circle and we are to make our own decisions, decisions should be according to the rules and principles of the market of Bitcoin or any other market of your desire. Do not let your coins in this market but wait for your turn and your turn is a high market where you sell it to get profit.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 02:16:11 PM
Why is that?
Quite simply, because they are ignorant and are resistant to change. Also the ground that the governments and banks lay on is being threatened more and more everyday, and thus they must take drastic measures to protect it. Notice though that this type of "war on crypto" doesn't happen in affulent and progressive countries. I wonder why that is? Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
Why is that?

Are they? Or you are just concluding without researching and no evidence at all? Because a lot of countries, especially the government has legalized cryptocurrencies, which many of their establishments, business entities in a country, accepts bitcoin as a medium of payment to the products or services they sell. In fact, there are also countries who are still undecided and on process of learning what cryptocurrency is and what disadvantages or advantages it have for their people.
Activity: 234
June 22, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
Why is that?
That’s because they don’t see any good use for it, since there is no profit coming into the government’s pocket through Bitcoin and they also don’t know what is going on in the Blockchain. If there is a way that we can change everything and maybe let the government take over and regulate Blockchain and get tax payment from it, then they might stop fighting against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

But doing such will spoil everything that we have all worked for, cause the main reason for making cryptocurrency is to give people freedom from government in handling their money.

Exactly, the government want to have profit in bitcoin, they want to regulate it put taxes after then I think they will not put a threat on the crypto currency again, that's how the world work, money is evolving and the world also , they think that creating this bad speculations about crypto will give them the chance to have a grasp on it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
June 22, 2018, 12:57:44 PM
Why is that?
  Because they can not control it. Crypt currency is a paradise for a shadow budget. Therefore, most countries will hurry to legalize it.
  But this is one of the main factors like me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Why is that?
why? the only reason that some big country just trying to control whole world finance.
and some others are trying to leave that dependence.
I think that's normal as other wars. just start from benefit of both side.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
Why is that?

You right men because they can't earn and bitcoin can't contribute in there wants. Government are afraid that one day the bitcoin will raise fastly and be famous in different types of bussiness. They are afraid that they can't earn tax payment in bitcoin because bitcoin is a online bussiness that don't need government to help them to become famous.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Why is that?

I believe the reason the government of many countries are declaring war on bitcoin is because they are concerned with the amount of taxes they will lose. This is because bitcoin is a decentralized currency and such cannot be controlled by the government. There will be no taxes when people make transactions with bitcoin and there will also be no taxes when people exchange their bitcoins into fiat currencies.

There is a huge traffic on the market of bitcoin and many investments are taking place these days due to the high benefits of this market. The value of Bitcoin is low these days which is around 6.8k dollar and is highly achievable and affordable for a ordinary person. There are many other coins for short term investments in the crypto market but the main sight of people these days is at the Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
June 22, 2018, 06:36:00 AM
In many countries, the crypto currency is not recognized, as it becomes difficult to control all financial transactions in the economic sphere. The function of the state is not only the organization of current activities, but also control over the observance by citizens and organizations of all forms of ownership of legislative norms (tax legislation, financial).
Pages:
Jump to: